[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we'll never make light types! aahahahahah!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: GfSZJU.png (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
GfSZJU.png
20KB, 256x256px
>we'll never make light types! aahahahahah!
>>
This thing NEEDED to be psychic/rock
>>
>>29832850
Psychic/Ice makes more sense because it freezes you when you pet it in Refresh.
>>
>>29833092
what if he's not physically cold and instead just has a cold personality?
>>
>>29833139
Psssh.... nothin personnel, kid,,,,,,
>>
>>29831013
I'd really like if they introduced Cosmic type, because Psychic isn't cutting it anymore
>>
File: 1466223359584.jpg (16KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1466223359584.jpg
16KB, 231x231px
>>29833092
>ice type
>79 base speed
>>
>>29831013

That's because there's no real "Dark" type, Dark is just the "Evil" type.

Fighting is the "Good" type that counters Dark (Evil).

Actual light is covered by Electric (Pokemon like Ampharos and Lanturn), Steel (moves like Flash Cannon and Mirror Shot), and Bug (moves like Tail Glow and Signal Beam).

Magical/"holy" light is covered by Fairy.

Pretty much everything a "Light" type could possibly represent is already taken by another type.
>>
>>29833373
Just to add to this anon, light as Electric is Energy Light, Steel light is Reflective, and Bug light is Bioluminiscence
>>
>>29831013
What the fuck even is this thing anyways? It's not an ultra beast, and it sure as fuck doesn't look like a Pokemon, legendary or otherwise. That design is just so weird.
>>
>>29833284
He doesn't take super effective damage at all due to his ability being reflavored Filter.
>>
>>29831013
Technically fighting type is the light type to dark types. The whole dark types being dirty fighters thing, where fighting types are more legit.

That's also likely why fighting types are stronger then dark, since they're using the "true" way to fight over cheaters.
>>
>>29833644

It is a Pokemon. It's Solgaleo and Lunala's "third" counterpart.

This is what the Pokedex entries about it say.

>Light is apparently the source of its energy. It has an extraordinarily vicious disposition and is constantly firing off laser beams.

>Reminiscent of the Ultra Beasts, this life-form, apparently asleep underground, is thought to have come from another world in ancient times.

It has the same battle music as Solgaleo and Lunala (Ultra Beasts have their own), it learns Moonlight and Morning Sun, and Corocoro hints it at it having a connection Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>>29833644
Dead-end evolution of Cosmog that didn't realized its own potential.
>>
>>29833187
Digital/Data type is what I want.

Porygon line retconned, more Pokemon based on Technology/Robotics, etc.
>>
Gen 5 started the trend of the "third" legendary having a lower BST than the other two, but getting a stronger new form(s)

>Reshiram & Zekrom (680)
>Kyurem (660)
>Black/White Kyurem (700)

>Xerneas & Yveltal (680)
>Zygarde (600)
>Zygarde Complete (708)

>Solgaleo & Lunala (680)
>Necrozma (600)

Necrozma will get a new form that's stronger than Solgaleo and Lunala.
>>
>what is bug?
>>
>>29833187
Psychic is the Esper type in Japan. All the space pokemon are psychic because of cosmic energy and shit
>>
>>29833710
>What is fairy
>>
File: 1478663933706.jpg (132KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1478663933706.jpg
132KB, 720x1280px
>>29833888
TRIPS CONFIRM
>>
>>29833949
Its the closest thing to a true light type, and I was tempted to bring it up, but picked not to, since dark isn't really dark type as people view it.
>>
After Fairy type they will introduce the Ayylmao type

Call it Space/Ayylmao/Cosmic/Galaxy/whatever

The UBs, some legendaries, Elygem
>>
>>29833888
So Necrozma Super form will have 716 BST?
>>
>>29833888
In gen 8 yeah.
>>
Can't wait to catch him and call him OW THE EDGE
>>
>>29833797
>LITERALLY digimon type
>>
>>29834510
>Gen 8 Necrozma
>Prism Armor gets replaced with some form-changing ability like Refraction
>BST gets screwed up again because Super Necrozma is a lip service from the anime.
>Making it two generations where third legends never get the special treatment like what Fug and Giratina did
>>
>>29834510
>>29834599
I'm convinced they're actually going to make a third version or sequel this time around. GF will do a final game on the 3DS before jumping ship to the Switch.
>>
Is this based of Zearth? It looks so similar but I have a hard time believing they'd base such an important pokemon off of some manga.
>>
>>29832850
Agreed.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.