[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

National Dex Sprites

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: imthemap.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
imthemap.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
Didn't Kaphotics and crew eventually rip static dex models for all 800+ mons from the demo? I swear I saw ones for the Kalos starters at the very least.

If there's not going to be a national dex ingame, why would GF waste the time making and putting these in the game, let alone the demo?

and if anyone has a link to that shit, hook a nigga up, i can't find it to confirm
>>
I assume that because of the lack of national dex, sprites for other Pokémon are for the team preview when you heal at a Poké center
>>
File: 1478673228370.png (314KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478673228370.png
314KB, 1280x960px
>>
There's over 800 images in the Dex still image rip, but that's just due to all the shinies, alternate forms, and gender differences of the 300 or so Pokemon in the Regional Dex.
>>
>>29830204
shit, that's prolly what i was thinking of.

still, i could've swore i saw dex models for mons not in the regional dex. Especially a Delphox one waving its stick around. Guess i hallucinated that.

Oh well. Thanks, my dude.

>>29830156
And thank you for trying.
>>
Once I get home, I'll use pkhex to give myself 100% complete pokedex and see what happens
>>
>>29829590
Tehre is no national dex. No text for it in game or a button to access.

Now people don't have to get all 802, just the ones in alola dex and their forms and megas.

Don't worry the game still knows all the other pokemon but they get no dex or text or pics.
>>
>>29830156
>spiky ear Pichu
NANI!?
>>
>>29830156
What's with the two colors for Xerneas, two dog Zygardes, and two Margearnas?
>>
>>29832119
Forms. Also spikey eared pichu isn't in the game.
>>
>>29832034
you're beautiful, anon, thank you
>>
>>29832076
That is absolutely fucking horrible. Fuck that.
They went ahead and gave Rotom a personality and then regreted it cause that would mean remake all the dex entries, fuck them.
>>
>>29833344
Nah its a step up. No more bitching about not having to get them all.

They wanted to simplilfy things. Besides early games didn't have 802 and that appeals to old fans or go fans or kids or thirdworlders.

Or people who hate unova mons.
>>
File: dragonite.jpg (26KB, 181x234px) Image search: [Google]
dragonite.jpg
26KB, 181x234px
>>29832076
>>29833344

On another note, what the hell do you even do once the Alolan Pokedex is complete?
I wanted to see what would happen if I injected all the 302 Pokemon, and the only thing you seem to get, is Rotom telling you:
>You've done it, kid... You've really gone and done it! You completed the Alola Pokedex.

I go to talk to Professor Kukui, he tells me some shit about Z-powers having a link to Ultra Beasts, so I don't even get a reward from him.
Keep in mind I finished the Ultra Beast sidequest and beat the Elite 4 for a 2nd time to defend my title.
What gives?
>>
>>29833740
the game freak office is on Akala
>>
>>29833759
Ah thanks very much, couldn't find where to head.
Now that I have all my stamps and the shiny charm, is there anything else to do before the game officially comes out?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.