[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All the movie possibilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>Solgaleo and lunala
>Tapus
>UBs
>Necrozma
>Necrozma + solgaleo and lunala
>UBs + necrozma
>Silvally vs Arceus
>marshadow

Which ones do /vp/ think will happen?
>>
none the movies are awful they hardly even care anymore (Though I did like the simplicity of the Volcanion movie) I'm sure the anime will cover some of legendaries their own way like with the forces of nature and meloetta
>>
>>29826838
None of those would function on their own. The entire purpose of the Tapus is to peotect the region from danger, and the only dangers in SM are the Ultra Beasts. And the entire purpose of the Box Legebdsries existence is to open the portal to Ultra Space, so once again one cannot have a movie without the other. And since the Tapus appear as actual characters in the main anime, they probably won't have heavy roles in the movies.

It's most likely going to be
>Solgaleo, Lunala and UBs
>Necrozma and Marshadow
>Something something Arceus
>>
My guess?

Anime story arcs for UBs and Tapus (though they may cameo in movies, i doubt they'll have their own)

Solgaleo + Lunala movie, Necrozma +Marshadow movie

Not sure where Silvally sits, could see it either way
>>
>>29826975
>necrozma and marshadow
>not necrozma with box legendaries

For what purpose?
>>
>>29827218
third legendaries always have their own movies separate from box legendaries?
>>
Mew has a new Z-Move, it's almost 100% confirmed that they're going to give it the first movie and they're also going to use it as an anniversary movie.
>>
>ashnime
Who cares other than OP and a dozen other autists in containment general?
>>
>>29827218
The first movie for the last few gens has always been "random-ass event legendary + cover legendaries". I don't know why it's that way, but it is.
>>
Movie 1: super nostalgia pandering movie with Mew as the star
Movie 2: Necrozma and Marshadow
Movie 3: Gen 8 mythical
>>
>>29827028
I don't think the anime will touch UBS outside of the movies.
>>
>>29827509
>Mew Z-Crystal is indeed a thing
>This is going to happen
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE CALLED LIFE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
>>
>>29827509
Marshadow's trademark was registered back in february along with the cover legendaries

So it's going to be
2017: Solgaleo + Lunala + Marshadow
2018: Necrozma + Mew (because then it'd be released exactly 20 years after the first movie)
2019: Gen 8 mythical

The UBs would appear either in the first or second movies. Arceus could be relevant as well.

Would be cool if we got a Mew vs. Arceus movie. The battle of progenitors.
>>
>>29826838
Not as a movie, but I am interested to see how they treat the ultra beasts in the anime in general.
>>
>>29827553
They'll have to do something for a finale

XYZ had fake Zygarde vs complete Zygarde

This will most likely have Lusamine releasing all the ultra beasts
>>
The anime has Lillie as a main character. They're going to use the cover legendaries in a movie and also include them in the show. Like BW.
>>
>>29827833
What if: Ash ends up befriending/catching an ultra beast?
>>
>>29827960
Either UB-01 or the little paper one if they do

I can imagine the giant bamboo one blasting off Team Rocket
>>
>>29827976
Seeing Ash with Buzzswole would be be funny, or maybe Xurkitree.
>>
>>29827750
I think you mean mew + silvally vs arceus, anon. Combined they could actually be strong enough to beat him.
>>
>>29826838
I have no fucking idea what they're going to do.
Obviously Marshadow will get a movie. But beyond that I don't know. Everything esle is accessible in-game. Unless they just go with legendary shinies.
>>
> 20th Movie is split like Black & White
> Certain scenes are flipped from night to day and visa versa

Picking up after the end of XYZ anime - Ash leaves Kanto to go on a vacation. He befriends a Rowlet upon arrival.

After a festival celebrating the Sun & Moon, Ash encounters Cosmog, who he attempts to protect, only for the island guardian to come to his defence and save him.

Cosmog eventually evolves through the course of the movie into Lunala or Solgalio depending on the version.

Eventually Ash discovers that Ultra Beasts are coming through via a portal device created at Aether Paradise.

Riding on the back of the legendary Pokémon, he battles a swarm of Ultra Beasts however its clear they are losing. During the battle he is knocked off only to be saved by Red OR Blue depending on the version (Blue in Moon, Red in Sun).

> Red would battle using his Charizard
> Blue would battle using his Blastoise

Ash teams together with the iconic character and they manage to hold back the invasion and close the portal device - trapping the Ultra Beasts once more.

The two then celebrate with a festival followed by a Pokémon battle.
>>
>>29829628
Nah, the movie will have already evolved Lunala and Solgaleo because the cute legendary role is fulfilled by Marshadow.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.