[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hyper Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: ZO6Jb66.png (36KB, 624x393px) Image search: [Google]
ZO6Jb66.png
36KB, 624x393px
Welp. Hyper Training is garbage if you plan on using it for anything else other than battling.

>Hyper Training does not actually edit IVs.
>It sets a bitflag to make the game pretend it's 31.
>Hidden Power is still the original type. A Scizor with 0/0/0/0/0/0 and HP Fighting will still have HP Fighting after Training.
>Breeding will cause the egg to inherit the original IVs.
>A "Bottle Cap" raises a single stat's IV to 31, and only 31. No in between.
>Same for "Gold Bottle Cap" but for all six stats.
>Past-gen 'mons CAN use it, tested with a Snorlax from LeafGreen. Pic related: Hyper Trained Snorlax in an old PKHeX build.

Enjoy that max Speed HP Fire Latios.
>>
File: 1424024943875.png (831KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1424024943875.png
831KB, 1280x720px
>>29826297
>max speed with HP Fire
>Diamond Storm got buffed to give +2 Def
Man it is a good gen to be Diancie!
>>
>No in between

That's shitty if you're actively going for a specific HP, but otherwise that's fine. Are Bottle Caps easy to get?
>>
Compiled version fucking when
>>
>using hidden power now that its been nerfed
>>
>>29826704
How bad is the nerf? I haven't seen that yet
>>
>>29826297
spoonfeed me pkhex pls? i want moneys

>>29827363
its been nerfed for a while
>>
>>29826297
Oh fuck, that's good and bad. Good because we don't need imperfect IVs for a specific hidden power. Bad because it can't go in between and they can't be bred to other mons. Breeding will be tedious again until the Bank update, fuck.

Can IV's still be set to 0 though?
>>
This is good though. If you could only max all IVs to 31 then Hidden Power would be a chore.

Only thing is you can't get perfect legit Dittos as predicted, but honestly if you want to breed you should bite the bullet and get a hacked one anyway
>>
>>29826297
>Hyper Training is garbage
How? I mean
>>Hidden Power is still the original type
>>A "Bottle Cap" raises a single stat's IV to 31, and only 31. No in between.
>>Same for "Gold Bottle Cap" but for all six stats.
>>Past-gen 'mons CAN use it
>Enjoy that max Speed HP Fire Latios.
These are all good things. What I fail to see the garbage here.
>>
>>29829271
people like to bitch
>>
>>29826297
So...there still isn't a HP fairy?
>>
>>29826617
You can't change hidden powers, did you read his post?
>>
IVs just need to be deleted and HPs made editable by an NPC or training your Pokemon a specific way or something. The whole mechanic is just a mess.
>>
God, that's shit. I hoped it would change hidden powers. /:
>>
>>29829469
It can't be. The way hidden power is interpreted only allows for a certain amount of answers ((odd/even)^6) which isn't enough for fairy.
>>
I can still fix my shinies and legends so i'm satisfied still. shame about ditto though
>>
File: IMG_0952.jpg (202KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0952.jpg
202KB, 600x600px
>>29830662
Who doesn't have a 31 IV ditto at this point in the rat race?
>>
>>29830662
We will just have to inject for 31, 30 and 0 IVs Dittos for breeding until the bank is updated. Or just inject whatever Pokemon you want.
>>
Not surprising Gamefreak would find a way to fuck this one up. It's like they want me to inject.
>>
>>29826704
>>29827363
>>29829007
HP is still amazing for hitting common 4x in respective tiers.
>>
>>29829820

or a consumable item that changes hidden power type

>a delicious treat it is said to have been made with the *adjective* of a *type*

so for example, the description for hidden power fire would "it is said to have been made with the blaze of a fire" or the "sturdiness of a rock"
>>
>>29826297
does pkhex mean we will have hacked mons sooner than we thought
>>
So is there a Hidden Ability Capsule yet or nah
>>
Seems like Bicyclefags got the last laugh

but not really because the bicycle route sucks ass in Alola.
>>
>can keep an HP type but have 31s across the board
>breeding only inherits the original IVs

then IV breeding will only serve to either reduce the amount of bottle caps needed to cap a pokemon and for a specific HP type.

considering that bottle caps dont seem to be a limited resource it really cuts breeding down to HP type (if needed) and nature/ability.
>hyper training is garbage if you plan on using it for anything else other than battling
what the fuck else would you use it for?
>>
>>29831236
there are injected mons RIGHT NOW
>>
>>29831864

People were hoping they could get easy 4-6IV dittos to simply make breeding all that much easier.
>>
>>29831923
call me a retard but i dont get the point of boosting a ditto to breed more pokemon with 6ivs. like shit nigger just breed the nature and ability and patch the rest with caps. are bikefags literally this retarded? id be fucking ecstatic if i didnt have 5 boxes of breeding rejects
>>
>>29831962

I use breeding rejects for wonder trading to pad out on the daily lotto as well as collect on Game Sync points.
>>
>>29831962
You have to level to 100 in order to use hyper training. There's no rotation battles or Blissey bases to make this easier. The day care doesn't even raise levels anymore.
>>
File: 1474070726549.jpg (24KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474070726549.jpg
24KB, 500x371px
>>29832206
>day care doesnt raise levels

i hope those level up drinks in neo-join avenue are easy to obtain
>>
>>29826297
>GF gives us a way to get legends with 6 maxed out IVs legitimately
>fags still complain
Just breed for IVs like normal, and use hyper training to fix your legends
>>
>>29826297
Is this actually confirmed?
>>
>>29826297
Just change that Snorlax to a Lucario and you'll be golden!
>>
>>29829509
Specific HPs are serve more use than just HP type. Having an odd number for something 2x or 4x weak to SR can give you one extra switch into entry hazards.
>>
>>29826297
is it true that you have to get them to level 100 first?
>>
>>29832206
Blissey bases were already a downgrade from restaurants, comes as no surprise that it got harder yet again to farm exp.
That said, there must be some way to get a decent amount of XP in a short time, right?
>>
>>29832732
Restaurants are back, but there are no rotation battles.
>>
>>29832757
As slow as that makes it, it's a convenience as long as you can walk out and walk right back in again, at least.
>>
>My Lucario's power can be maximum
>He will still be proud of his power

Golden
>>
How does Hyper Training work? Is it like Super Training where you play a bunch of minigames or does it just happen automatically?
>>
>>29833024
Instant. Just give Mr. Hyper a Bottle Cap and he'll do the rest in seconds.
>>
>>29833052
Can you see a before and after or is there an IV checker nearby?
>>
Swords dance shedinja is back baby!
>>
>>29833105
You see a "before" of your own stats anyways -- IVs are still not visible in any capacity.

Mr. Hyper will refuse to Train a Pokémon's IV that is already 31 naturally or via Training.
>>
>>29833208
Have you found any good level up methods yet?
>>
>>29833264
Nah. I just hacked in the Rare Candy and Bottle Caps to test this out on request. For the most part, everything we know about Hyper Training is from my research.

In that process I somehow made my supply of Rare Candy literally infinite.
>Game says I have x39, but upon using 1 or 300, game still says I have x39.

However I have noticed the Town Map shows the Sushi High Roller restaurant from XY returns.
>>
What about O Power?
>>
But how do you get Bottle Caps?
>>
IVs should just be removed. Hidden Power should just be random unless you have one of the the parent pokemon hold an arceus plate of the type you want.

That way you can still use everstones for nature, and the other pokemon can hold a plate if you absolutely need hidden power on your mon.
>>
>>29834120
>IVs removed
>Hidden Power Guru to change your HP
>>
>>29831236
You can already start injecting now. The Pokecheck is still kind of fucked up but you can gen anything nonetheless
>>
>>29832206
>>29832324
>>The day care doesn't even raise levels anymore

What the actual fuck? I'm fine with all the other changes I've seen so far but this is fucking heresy.
>>
>>29826297
So does this mean it doesn't change characteristics?

Will the Lucario autist actually be able to get a Lucario that's proud of its power but technically has 31 Attack IV?
>>
>>29834012
The Silver ones are in trash cans at random. Gold you get for doing stuff. There's Red ones that lower stats but you can't get them.
>>
>>29834120
Trick Room teams would still prefer to be as low in Speed as possible, and you'll still want to be able to fix your HP stat to a proper value if you're going for % based recovery stuff.
>>
>>29826297
How do you get bottle caps?
>>
>>29834120
IVs are fine as a mechanic, but they need to be visible and modifiable
>>
>>29826297
>Breeding will cause the egg to inherit the original IVs.

Really? Care to share the example you tested it with? That's a pretty huge bummer if it's true.
>>
File: 1408035672377.png (145KB, 359x330px) Image search: [Google]
1408035672377.png
145KB, 359x330px
>>29835119
Oh good god, he got his wish. What a wonderful world we live in.
>>
File: 1UVeqMC.png (31KB, 614x391px) Image search: [Google]
1UVeqMC.png
31KB, 614x391px
>>29835341
>There's Red ones that lower stats but you can't get them.
Those don't exist. At all.

>>29836865
Pic is of a Cubone egg bred with Hyper Trained Snorlax as seen in OP. >>29826297

HP and SpA were inherited from Snorlax. Attack was inherited from the untrained Cubone mother.

I didn't use Destiny Knot as an IV of 31 would have appeared regardless if Hyper Trained IVs passed.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.