[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, do we know why UBs look alike Alola characters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1478859018672.png (168KB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
1478859018672.png
168KB, 552x358px
>>
yes, because it's a game
>>
>>29826277
to make us talk about it when they showed them, they kinda useless, just ugly design pokemons

GF are really smart
>>
>>29826277
I thought the theory was that they were from an alternate reality/parallel dimension?
>>
No reason in particular, other than maybe as speculation bait
However we do know that Lillie looks like UB01, rather than UB01 looking like Lillie, because Lusamine groomed her and made her dress and look like Nihilego due to her obsession with it
>>
>>29826277
Plot spoiler. Lusamine is obsessed with control and the UBs. She dresses up Lilli like the jellyfish and essentially replaces her with it when she lashes out. She dresses like pheramona or whatever, and Guzma probably follows suit since he's her lacky for a while.
>>
>>29826353
>>29826357
That's unsatisfying.
>>
>>29826353
Oh so she's that kind of mother
>>
>>29826353
Also Lusamine probably encountered Pheromosa, was tantalized by her beauty and wanted to look like UB-02 Beauty
>>
Dawn looks like Darkrai
>>
>>29826353
>>29826357
So who is Lillie´s father
Who was man enough to stick it into crazy
>>
>>29826538
The Poképelago go, Mohn or something. Wears a straw hat I believe. He lost his memories thanks to Ultraspace.
>>
>>29827069
welp
Thats worse than alimony
>>
>>29827069
>Poképelago guy
fixed, autocorrect can fuck off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.