[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon rating out of 10? How big is the region? Hows the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (3).png (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (3).png
54KB, 250x250px
Sun and Moon rating out of 10?
How big is the region?
Hows the story?
Is the game fun?
What do you guys think of it?
No spoilers please.
>>
7.8/10
Average
Okay
Somewhat
It's alright
No spoilers
>>
>>29825213
Small/Average
Intrusive at the beginning, better as you go on
See above, replace intrusive with boring
Stop bothering me with text every 10 steps after I walk through your hallway route. Just let me play the damn game.
>>
>>29825213
8/10, on the same level as Platinum for me
It's not that large, or at least the rotom dex waypoints make everything seem smaller
The story itself is okay but the cutscenes are pretty annoying, control taken away from you too often
The actual gameplay is really good, Totems aren't a throwaway gimmick and Z-moves make the Kahunas more threatening
My personal thoughts: I want to nuzlocke it but the cutscenes are just too much, probably gonna wait until Citra can run it better so I can fast forward through them
>>
>>29825213
>Sun and Moon rating out of 10?

>How big is the region?
average

>Hows the story?
forced

>Is the game fun?
yes

>What do you guys think of it?
not the best pkmn, but good animations and graphics. will buy because nothing else to do
>>
>>29825213
9/10. It has big issues but it's good points more than make up. Probably the best gen.
Average, but it feels smaller because the islands are really compact.
The story goes from intrusive to great.
It's the hardest pokemon game yet. That's not saying much, but...
I want to do a min level/no exp share/no z move run. That should actually be legitimately hard
>>
>>29825213
>How big is the region?
4/10
Linear. No exploration so it's like a more compact version of pokemon XD/Gale
>Hows the story?
It's no book but the story isn't completely shit.
>Is the game fun?
Yes it's a fun difficulty. 8/10 for challenge
>What do you guys think of it?
It's a solid 7.8/10 unironically.
>>
I give it 4/10

Few Pokemon
Bad stats
Bad adjustments to moves and abilities
Overall lazy

As if game freak are saving Pokemon designs for later games
>>
>>29825213
I'd give it a 9/10 for an interesting world, a believable dex with just enough Pokemon that I don't lose interest in catching all of them. I never finished the national dex, because I had to catch so many Pokemon I was never interested in. Now with 302 available Pokemon I really feel interested in completing the dex.
The new features, Totems, island challenges and a ton of mini-games and side challenges in the game really beefed it up for me so that I'll have fun for a very long time. Rotom Dex is ridiculously funny and some of the new entries are really interesting, albeit darker.
The difficulty has been ramped up, as well, which is definitely positive. I only use the EXP share when I catch underleveled Pokemon and there are quite a few battles I actually lost so far. Music is fantastic and the characters, too.
The story involved the player in a lot of cut scenes and had a villain as evil if not worse than Ghetsis.
Definitely on par with my favourite region Unova. Design wise the region is not as beautiful as Unova or Johto (favourite one design-wise), but to catch a lot of the new Pokemon they included pretty cool spawning methods (while picking berries, jumping out of a hole, etc). Will definitely buy it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.