[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Good Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467139430179.png (675KB, 544x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467139430179.png
675KB, 544x480px
With almost everyone in here screaming "dissapointment" or "slow", or "what went wrong", how are you enjoying the game so far?

I actually had a blast, I remember playing XY and ORAS and demolished everything with only my starters even with exp. share turned off but now I find myself need to switch between my mons often and the AI is actually really great now (fuck that one guy with 3x minimize Muk), also fighting trainers actually has purpose aside from being exp and cash mobs

I was very sceptical about the dex at first but I actually love how I was able to meet some forgotten pokemon like Spinarak and Poliwag, didn't notice that they are really cute

How far in the game are you? have you finished it yet? what was your favourite part of the game?
>>
>>29823577
Just reached Elite 4. I thought I was under leveled for a while but then I got to the league and everything changed. Got my shit served to me. I love the music and the plot twist was pretty great. My biggest and so far only real complaint is the ridiculous encounter rates of some Pokemon

Also I can't stop listening to the UB battle song. It's too good
>>
People are fucking retarded, just ignore them. They are the same people saying they won't buy the game because their favorite pokemon has 50 speed. I can't wait for the game to come out, i already know it will be the best pokemon game ever made.

p.s.: XY and ORAS are worthless garbage and literally anything would be better than them
>>
>>29823671
>XY and ORAS are worthless garbage
Wrong.
>>
>>29823577
Second island right now. It's a great game, and I really love Wishiwashi. I have yet to use any potion or revive, so the skill level isn't really that great though. Really enjoyable graphics (but the fps drops are annoying as fuck on emulator).
>>
>>29823702
No, spot on.
>>
>>29823702
>>XY and ORAS are worthless garbage
>Wrong.
Wrong
>>
>>29823577
Just beat it.
I have a ton of minor complaints, like that you don't fight any UBs other than Nihilego during the main story.
But... it was fucking amazing and clearly the best generation.
Best part is all of island 3.
>>
>>29823577
Just reached the villain's lair, the bright one.

Unless the game goes to utter shit later, its probably my favorite generation-starting set of games in the series. While standard trainers are no throat, many of the bosses are actual threats, even with the Share on. Hell, I even lost to one of the Totems. The writing is also really nice so far, may even beat out BW's.

Main complaint I can think of is the questionable learnset and evolution methods for some pokemon. For example, why do I need to get to the fourth island for Vikavolt? why do I need to get to the move relearner to get an ice-type move on Alolan Sandslash?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.