[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the post-game like, lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 465.61.87.png (615KB, 840x1200px) Image search: [Google]
465.61.87.png
615KB, 840x1200px
What's the post-game like, lads?
>>
XY
>>
NO NATIONAL DEX RR-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29823537
Almost non-existent.
>>
>>29823781
Really? What actually is there to do?
>>
>>29823879
More than XY and ORAS. Far less than BW2 and HGSS.
>>
>>29823879
There's always trying to beat the Battle Royale.
Besides that, there's the Battle Tree, a post-game story involving Looker where you travel the region collecting UBs, battling all the Trial Captains now that they're gym leaders, and visiting the world of the version that you didn't play.
>>
Has there been confirmation on gen 2 pokeballs returning?
>>
File: 1478740485423.jpg (349KB, 739x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478740485423.jpg
349KB, 739x1000px
The real postgame of Pokemon consists of fapping to Pokegirls and shitposting on /vp/.
>>
>>29823911
>battling all the Trial Captains now that they're gym leaders

Are you dumb?
>>
>>29823619
>no national dex

how does that work? What?
>>
>>29823911
>looker story
This takes 20 minutes
>visiting version of game you didnt play
Theres literally NOTHING different after going through the portal (except you get the cosmog)

Post game takes about 40 minutes, really disappointed theres no puzzle or anything involving the tapus
>>
>>29824822
You don't re-battle the Captains?
>>
>>29824886
Yes but not all of them post game and they're not gym leaders

there's no gyms at all
>>
>>29824902
Well fuck.
>>
>>29824088
I thought that was the main story as well.

Also checked.
>>
>>29823537
>>29824088
This is off model.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.