[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know which Wishiswashi is yours when the battle is over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1466703472898.gif (2MB, 244x194px) Image search: [Google]
1466703472898.gif
2MB, 244x194px
How do you know which Wishiswashi is yours when the battle is over?
>>
>>29823075
Yes the one that returns to the pokeball retard.
>>
>>29823147
But how do you know your wishiwashi didn't fuck off with the rest of them?
If you own one wishiwashi, do you own the whole whale? What if two Wishiwashis are fighting each other and get some fish mixed up? Do they just change sides?
>>
>>29823157
Like >>29823147 said, the pokeball's only gonna accept your Wishiwashi. You could also google schooling/shoaling fish, there's probably some sort of social order? Like how lions have prides. They don't randomly swap sides.
>>
>>29823075

They're all yours.

A single Wishiwashi is actually a hivemind swarm of fish. When not schooled up, the extra Wishiwashi cloak themselves and float around nearby, waiting and watching.

Oh, and going by their weight in the Pokedex, a whale is made of around 250 individual fish.
>>
>>29823273

I don't think Pokéballs have those kinds of safeguards.

That's why trainers need to block balls you throw at their Pokémon, rather than the ball failing by itself.
>>
File: Jesus-Feeds-5000.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Feeds-5000.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
additional question:
can i use my wishiwashi to generate infinite wishiwashis?
situation:
>i catch wishiwashi
>i make it go school form
>i catch another wishiwashi from the school
>i make both wishiwashis go school form
pic related
>>
>>29823877
That applies to catching, not returning.
>>
>>29823877
>implying
if this were true, you wouldnt need snag balls
you'd just punch the trainer and catch their pokemon
gotta swap around their IDs in the computer system
>>
>>29823075
I have a theory that Wishiwashi just creates temporary copies of itself like Naruto rather than summoning others of its kind.

That would explain how it could change into School Form while in a stadium or in the mountains or something.
>>
>>29823877
They block the balls because you throwing it would be cheating. It'd the equivilant of you throwing a rock or something at the pokemon, and as a human, your not supposed to be in the battle. But it won't catch it, even if they didn't block it.

The only exception to date is Ghetis blocking you from catching Kyurem in BW2, with that staff, but that was because Kyurem wasn't caught via pokeball by anyone yet, so it was catchable.
>>
If you can't catch a pokemon who has already been caught (trainer battle) because the pokeball has ~safeguards~...

How the fuck can we catch a Pokemon who other trainer has released?
>>
File: c-c-c-c-c-c-cocks mug.png (876KB, 994x660px) Image search: [Google]
c-c-c-c-c-c-cocks mug.png
876KB, 994x660px
>>29823075
>Suicide Squad
>>
>>29826266
The pokeball removes the safeguards
>>
>logic
>Pokemon
Pick one. You're thinking too hard anon, its a kids game.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.