[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get the second Cosmog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: cosmog.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cosmog.png
120KB, 500x500px
Here's how you get it /vp/

1 - Beat the E4 of Alola
2 - Go to your game's respective Altar on Poni island with your Cover legend during the in game morning in Sun and night in Moon.
3 - Enter the Ultra Wormhole to the opposite dimension of yours
4 - Go to Ula'Ula and enter the opposite altar of your game.
5 - Cutscene ensues where your cover legend calls the other one
6 - A Cosmog appears and joins you when you talk to it
>>
>>29822509
And it'll evolve into the opposite legendary?
>>
>>29822517
Only if you trade it to the other game & evolve it there.
So find someone who is willing to help you out.
>>
>>29822517
No, someone tried already. You have to level it up to it's 2nd form then to 52 and then trade to the opposite version with a rare candy to get the opposite one.
>>
>>29822533
What a pain. Why a rare candy?
>>
>>29822509
What are the implications of this? That the opposite universe didn't go through this whole ordeal and their version of Aether never found Cosmog to begin with? Is Mohn still in Team Aether there?
>>
>>29822606
No, you don't need the rare candy it's not an evolution like electrivire or anything. They just meant you need to get it to 53 on the opposite version. So trade with someone and have them evolve it basically.
>>
There is only 2 Cosmogs, though?

fucking hell, I'll either have to reset the game a few times or beg injectfags for extra cosmogs to my living dex
>>
>>29824248
Just play through both games.

2x2 = 4, enough for all of the forms.
>>
>>29822509
How long is punishment for changing your clock?
>>
>>29822533
>No, someone tried already
What if the problem was that he went to the other universe to evolve it when he wasn't supposed to? That'd be some gamefreak fuckery
>>
>>29822509
>No La Leona/Mahina Peea
Shit guidebut thanks anyway
>>
>>29822509
If I evolve Galaxy Sauron's eye inside the other version's world will it evolve into the opossite cover legendary?
>>
>>29825026
>enough for all the forms
Are there more evos besides Lunala and Solgaleo? Or does anon just want to have one for each form alone
>>
Can it be shiny? Is this a way to get the cover legendary's as shinies?
>>
>>29825333
Yes.
>>
>>29825378
really? what about the other UB's? i would like a shiny Nihilego or Pheromosa
>>
>>29825405
I've had people tell me UB's are shiny locked, but others say they aren't. It's killing me I don't want to go on a dead end shiny hunt
>>
>>29825318
There's Cosmoem too
>>29825378
Bullshit, check SciresMs twitter, Ultra Beasts, Tapus, Cover legend and second Cosmog are locked. Only Type Null escaped the shiny lock
>>
>Ultra Wormhole

It doesn't let me in even though I have Lunala in my first slot and it's night.
>>
>>29826954
Same, do i have to get something first?
>>
And for those alone we have to wait until Pokemon Bank is open for SuMo... Fuck...
>>
yup. Won't let me in either. Help?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.