[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /vp/. so, how much of a reach is this? i put the UBs together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-11-11_02-21-34.png (596KB, 1010x812px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-11_02-21-34.png
596KB, 1010x812px
sup /vp/.

so, how much of a reach is this? i put the UBs together with what i thought would be their most likely "human analogues"
>>
Bottom left one isn't an ultra beast.
>>
>>29822150
They're not all based on npcs you fucking lamp
>>
File: 1478835501396.png (3MB, 1233x925px) Image search: [Google]
1478835501396.png
3MB, 1233x925px
>>29822167
you don't know that.
>>
>>29822167
It is an ultra beast, but it's an old one that came to the Pokemon world in ancient times
>>
>>29822150
Wrong. Lillie, Lusamine and, to an extent I guess, Gladion just dress like UBs because their mother is a psycho bitch.
>>
>>29822171
but.... what if......... they ARE?
>>
>>29822177
> Appeared.

There's literally lines in the game that on firm it's not exactly a UB.
>>
>>29822186
I can get Lillie and Lusamine but not Gladion. why does HE resemble an ultra beast? sure he was in cahoots with Aether but i don't think him and lusamine had any close ties
>>
>>29822150
None of them are based on NPCs. Lusamine dresses like an ultrabeast and made and made Lillie dress like one because she's obsessed with them
>>
>>29822206
where they at dawg
>>
>>29822219
I think he may have had contact with Necrozma and one influenced the other somehow. Look at its first animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYI18ljEHvo
>>
>>29822255
now that's uncanny
>>
>>29822196
I will literally spoon feed myself my own asshole if they are
>>
>>29822304
hot
>>
>>29822206
"not exactly"
it came from another world as adapted to its current one
its the third to Solgaleo and Lunala who are explicitly called UBs too
>>
I can see this theory being true in scrapped prototype plots, but as it stands now, only the Lillie one is accurate.
>>
I think the funniest part about this was how we were all wrong and lillie didn't turn out to be UB01, Lusamine did.
>>
>>29822451
I wonder if Roothoot was a scrapped UB.
>>
>>29822451
reminds me of the whole thing with Black/White with the shadow triad and the burn victim N art
>>
>>29822493
We also thought UB-01 would be innocent while the others would be antagonistic alien invaders when it turned out to be closer to the reverse. Pretty clever twist.
>>
>>29822553
well, technically UB-01 on its own is pretty nonthreatening, it was only when lusamine fused her psycho bitch dna with one that it became a problem
>>
>>29822255
>tfw all of the motifs and ratios of spines and flat edges fit perfectly, animation seals the deal too
>Buzzwole was a false dead ringer

Nice fucking catch Anon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.