[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Shinies (explain why)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: tumblr_n2agjeV53Q1ttdkobo4_400.gif (1MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2agjeV53Q1ttdkobo4_400.gif
1MB, 320x239px
Whimsicott, my reason being i hadn't actually seen it's shiny until earlier this year and had never bothered to look it up and I love it because it looks like actual real life cotton by color aside from the blue, but the blue is a nice touch and attention grabber
>>
>>29822147
aww look at that nigger with its cotton!
>>
File: unspecified (2).png (138KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified (2).png
138KB, 500x567px
>>29822147
Golurk, the grey looks great on it. Reunicles is also very cool and a favorite.

Personally I think most look terrible. They often feel like random color thrown together. They should look at what colors compliment each and the pokemon's design when making them.
>>
>>29822162
Look at that cotton sheep wind-elf
>>
Side note: I would gladly say this is my favorite gen 5 Pokemon due to it being all around appealing to me as well as surprising the fuck out of me with huricane
>>
>>29822147
Hahaha its black cause niggers pick cotton
>>
File: damn.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
39KB, 321x322px
>>29822147
this thread made me remember i had a shiny cottonee still on black that i never transfered to gen vi
>>
>>29822289
Glad I helped lol
>>
i like greninja's for similar reasons in that it now more closely resembles its intended purpose

plus its black and red and im edgy
>>
File: 200.png (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
200.png
15KB, 256x256px
>>29822147
marowak is my favorite mon, and purple is my favorite color
>>
>>29822147
Pleb-tier answer coming through, but I really like Gyarados, mostly because it's the first shiny I ever caught, and it's the only one I own that isn't complete garbage.

I'm also kind of partial to Politoed. Back in 2000 or so, a friend of mine and I were on the school bus together, and he caught it on his Gold version. We've always sort of seen it as OUR Politoed (he nearly ran away from it because he wasn't paying attention and shiny Poliwag on the GBC wasn't that different to the regular one, and I made him catch it).
Eventually he cloned it for me and we both had a shiny Politoed after that.

My Silver's internal battery died last year or maybe the year before, and I lost my save data, but it's still registered on my Stadium 2 cartridge. It's really too bad there's no way to extract it from an N64 cart and send it to the Virtual Console GSC games we all know are coming. I'd love to get the old team back together.
>>
File: ValaisBlacknose.jpg (63KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
ValaisBlacknose.jpg
63KB, 600x442px
>>29822162
>>29822274
Americans have a serious issue in seeing black people in everything.

Like with Jynx where she have blonde hair, wear stereotypical nordic opera clothes but just because she is black colored people automatically associate her with black people when entities colored black/made out of shadows are present in multiple societies including the ones who didn't had contact with black people.
>>
File: slurpuff.gif (675KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
slurpuff.gif
675KB, 320x239px
Shiny Slurpuff looks like a delicious cake.

Shiny Gourgeist has a really nice coloration too.
>>
Shiny Milotic looks plain gorgeous to me, it looks super regal.
I also like shiny Chesnaught a lot, yet can't stand its regular look. Its shiny colors should have been its default.
Points for Decidueye having the best shiny this gen Besides Minior maybe and Metagross for being cool as fuck.
>>
>>29822462
Most societies aren't as heterogeneous as America. Much fewer blacks in Europe and Asia than over here.
>>
>>29822147
Whimsicott is literally one of the best shinies.
>>
>>29822676
Even less reason to associate anything black colored with black people.
>>
>>29822692
? The point I'm making is that since there are more blacks in America than in many other parts of the world, some of us are more likely to associate black stereotypes with black people, whereas people from other cultures may not see the same thing because of a lack of exposure.
>>
File: 1332186804401.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1332186804401.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
Shiny Aggron is one of the only green shinies which I find just absolutely wonderful. I love that faded out green, shit's cash.
>>
>>29822730
Well, I'm from Brazil so your argument doesn't hold on in my eyes. I think it is more about white guilty making people look for racism where there isn't.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.