[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poke-Stories with Team Planner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 14

File: Sun Moon Team Progression.png (489KB, 825x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Moon Team Progression.png
489KB, 825x900px
I felt awful today so I stayed home and I discovered this page that the whole board knows already: https://richi3f.github.io/pokemon-team-planner/

So i made a team, While tweaking it I started making a really autistic "plan" for when I got my Moon copy in a couple more days.
Later that plan evolved into kind of a little story so i wanted to share it and see if anyone else wants to do something similar, or sharing with the team planner what you actually did in the game if you already have it.
>>
>>29820863
OP here! I'll be sharing it in parts because it's kind of long but hopefully it'll be fun to read.

First we have the first whole team that I got. Popplio my starter, a Sandshrew that i catched while he was busy running from some predator... and the Salandit that was chasing after it. Then later while i cought my Charjabug I found a little Rowlet that happened to be watching me battle, he kept following me around so I made sure to leave a little bit of extra food out and such. Finally a Crabrawler that I found on the beach, he looked really hurt but he was relentlessly fighting and fighting the rest of the Crabrawlers around. After he was done he was in no way ready for more and when I tried to catch it he passed out. Rushed him to the nearest Pokemon Center and onced healed I realized that not only he was a little bit bigger than the other Crabrawlers that were on the beach, like I realized earlier, but he was also roughed up, look older. Now that he was healthy I took him to the beach and started the battle to catching it. Was a bitch to capture honestly, he beated Sandshrew and Salandit in a beat and I had to send Charjabug to paralyze him just so I could finally beat him with Popplio!
>>
File: autism.png (794KB, 1798x1408px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
794KB, 1798x1408px
I spent doing this like 6 hours and I still feel there is stuff I can change
>>
>>29820863
>>29820885

Second Team:
(1/2)

Some more time has passed but my team kept pretty much the same. Popplio became a Brionne, seemed much happier now!, and some time later I decided to search for something to replace Charjabug since he wasn't really that strong and I used him to paralyze more than anything, always ended fainting and I kept feeling bad that I wasn't better for him maybe a rest could be good. I asked some questions when I arrived at the next town, they pointed me to some forest nearby, "maybe some birds would do the job" they said.
I battled some weird dancing birds for a while, the red one was the most annoying but the pink and blue one (light purple?) were ok, still a challenge but I could beat a couple and get some nice Exp without having to use Potions. I leveled Brionne and Salandit already when I started hearing weird noises while Sandshrew was battling. They were almost like the sounds the birds kept making but it was weirdly upbeat. The noises kept getting stronger and louder the more i battled, especially when Sandshrew was low on health. Turns out there was another kind of bird around! When Sandshrew was done I send Charjabug out and the minute he hit the ground a quick, yellow little bird with what looked like pom-poms jumped at him, she started jumping and dancing around him because of the electricity of him. Long story short, tried to battle her with Charjabug. Fainted, felt bad, realized I just got a couple of stronger pokemon since I was here training, boom, bam, I got a pretty cheerly Oricorio now.
>>
No one cares.
>>
File: Linoone.png (165KB, 998x596px) Image search: [Google]
Linoone.png
165KB, 998x596px
>>29821257
meh, couldn't care less if someone reads it. was going to write it anyways so I'll keep on with it for a while.
>>
>>29820863
>>29820885
>>29821150

Second Team:
(2/2)

It got a little late, it was going to start getting dark soon. Spotted some dark clouds in the sky so I started to go back to the Pokemon Center. I was kinda lost because the forest was pretty samy so when it started raining I just started running to where the wind was stronger. I ended up at the beach, not my first choice but I guess I could wait for the rain to stop in one of the caves, it didn't seemed like a storm.
Salandit made a little fire for us. The little Rowlet got scared with the whole Oricorio-Charjabug situation but I saw him right outside the cave so I finally point him out to Brionne so she could get him to come inside. Brionne was welcoming but I think the fire really made the trick.
It may be just a little rain but the thunder sure didn't knew that. Rowlet was pretty scared so Crabrawler and Salandit started teasing him. Seems like training got them a little high-horsed so I scold them a little and put them in the pokeballs. With all that Brionne got out of my sight and Sandshrew pointed the inside of the cave, looked like Brionne got curious. I told Sands to go get her and tried to make Rowlet tag along.
I took a look outside and the rain was already calming, but the calm was cut by a sprinting Rowlet who came by my side as fast as the lightings from before. I ran inside the cave and saw Brionne carrying a wounded Sands, turns out the cave wasn't warm for a reason. For all their attitude Crabrawler and Salandit didn't last long, serves as a lesson even better than my scolding. Had to heal Sands to catch Dhelmise, Brionne ended up hiding behind me like Rowlet so I guess those two won't be fighting any time soon.
I arrived to the Pokemon Center really late and really wet but with a couple new friends and homework to do, get a Brionne replacement for battling.
>>
>>29820907
looks good to me, may want to get a Plan B for that ultra beast, at least until you get the UB cuz i'm pretty sure it'll be late in the game when you do.

I usually use only new pokemon from the new gen in my first team of the games so i'd change Weavile but other that nice seems good, that asian-lady-scyther have a great design, cheers.
>>
>>29820863
>>29820885
>>29821150
>>29821435

Third Team:

Toxapex was doing pretty ok already. Got it right away, already evolved and haven't fainted once since. Brionne was spending more and more time outside of the pokeball, she and Rowlet kept each other entertained.
The rest stayed inside the pokeball almost exclusively except for battles... well, not the whole rest. Oricorio kept getting out while the others were battling, she enjoyed cheering his team almost the same as fighting herself.
The scolding after Salandit and Crabrawler made fun of Rowl, plus the fact that Dhelmise kicked both of their asses, ended up being positive. Crabrawler looked like he got his ego hurt and he kept training with Sandshrew until he finally evolved. He wasn't even battling! He was just training, we were about to eat some lunch, it was pretty surprising. He calmed down a lot after that, luckily for Sands, he seemed exhausted after three straight days of training. Sands looked rested and pretty upbeat the next day, the trianing really showed, I thought to make the most of it so I tried to battle only with him for the next two days and he was a Sandslash by the weekend!
All of the evolving was awesome, but not for everybody. And I'm not talking about Dhelmise, he just eats and battle, I think he doesn't even know there's more pokemon on my team! No, I'm talking about Salandit, he didn't learned everything after the cave incident, he still picked on Rowlet every now and then and it seems like the fact that Crabraw and Sands evolving really bothered him. He was mostly trouble, I love the guy but it wasn't good for the team so I guess I need to trade him for something else... Mmm I remember a really annoying fire bird that I could search in a pinch...
>>
>>29820863
>>29820885
>>29821150
>>29821435
>>29821729

Last Team:

Toxapex is the only one that survived in the team. I mean, Brionne is still around, but she haven't battled in weeks now.
I walked to every part part of Alola already, everything has been seen, most has been captured. I was done already, I was going to be the first in going to the brand new Elite Four in the region! But I was kinda scared, I thought it was too much for me and the guys so I went and tried to catch the best of the best.
Raichu was the local pokemon that got me the most trouble through my journey so he was the first, I got the biggest Crabrawler in the four islands so I thought the fastest Raichu would make for a good catch.
Lunala was the next objective, been hearing about it since forever, so I just went there. Would have taken my whole team if it wasn't for Raichu, Luna didn't even know what paralyzed her, and Toxapex, his health was barely going down and took a couple balls for Luna to be the third in the new team.
For the rest I did some digging, I ended up finding some weirds stuff along my journey but nothing like this things. I beat half of them but the other half was so hard to beat that I knew that I needed to go one step more and catch them.
Not a bad feeling flying on Celesteela, Buzzwole made for the best partner for Crabominable training regime and Kartana ended up getting along great with Sands and Toxapex, pretty sure it's just because the rest are afraid to hurt themselves around the three of them but, hey, they get along great!
I got the best from the best, kicked four Elite Asses and still was... incomplete.
>>
>>29820863
>>29820885
>>29821150
>>29821435
>>29821729
>>29821878

Epilogue:

I arrived with my championship winning team to the field where the rest of my guys were.
Over a week since i saw most of them, felt pretty guilty. Guilt wasn't all I felt tho... I felt kinda empty, I remember times in my journey that felt better than being a Champion.
Brionne was already with the rest while I was busy being a mopey.
Rowlet came running right away, he looked happier than ever! less shaky, less afraid of everything. Everyone was happy playing together while Salandit and Dhelmise were on the other side of the field, talking and laughing. I didn't even knew Dhelmise could laugh! And was pretty happy that Saland wasn't laughing AT others, but just having a friendly pokebanter with his pokelad.
Everyone was there, all grown up... But some more than others.
I coudn't believe it when I saw it. Charjabug was the slowest one, the weakest one. But not only that, he was also the first one to be there for the rest, he took the damage for the team and always did good for everyone. No, the fact that he was now a lighting-bolt fast and powerful Vikavolt wasn't the thing that surprised me, it was the fact that I had forgotten the reason my journey started, and the fact that I wasn't the one pushing Charjabug to getting the best of himself.
Brionne became scared of battles, in time she'll feel confident enough to do it again.
Salandit doesn't need to evolve to keep up, he and Dhelmise will push each other to beat every evolved pokemon out there.
And who better to train them and to make Brionne fight again, than Crabominable, the trainer of Buzzwole the strongest pokemon in the Alola region! Not just a coach tho, the old man still has fight in him.
Vikavolt, I wasn't there when you evolved, but I wanna be there when you reach your potential. I wanna be there when you, and the rest of my team, become the new Champion Team in Alola. And after that, we'll see where we'll go, together.
>>
File: oh god no.jpg (56KB, 382x358px) Image search: [Google]
oh god no.jpg
56KB, 382x358px
>>
File: image (2).jpg (33KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
33KB, 591x352px
this autismo
>>
File: Rikishi_glasses.jpg (20KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Rikishi_glasses.jpg
20KB, 642x361px
>>
File: 1295409316892.jpg (17KB, 262x522px) Image search: [Google]
1295409316892.jpg
17KB, 262x522px
Are you OK, dude? Do you need to vent about how much you hate being on earth or something?
>>
File: 1477962891799.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477962891799.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Jesus Christ I don't know what I was expecting
>>
File: 1475042954529.gif (571KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475042954529.gif
571KB, 199x199px
EXCELLENT bait my friend!
>>
>>29820863
I didn't know about the link, thanks man.
>>
File: Woomy_wat.png (240KB, 507x636px) Image search: [Google]
Woomy_wat.png
240KB, 507x636px
Jesus Christ this autism hurts
>>
File: 1476602973150.jpg (211KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476602973150.jpg
211KB, 1024x768px
nice
>>
Even autistic creativity is still some from of creativity, so good job? Keep it up?
>>
File: 1469168305541.jpg (94KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469168305541.jpg
94KB, 400x750px
>>
File: Poke-Stories with Team Planner.jpg (2MB, 776x5952px) Image search: [Google]
Poke-Stories with Team Planner.jpg
2MB, 776x5952px
I might as well.
>>
>>29820863
I think celesteelas and kartanas details are mixed up
>>
>>29822971
Literally team fortress
>>
File: moon team.png (79KB, 823x204px) Image search: [Google]
moon team.png
79KB, 823x204px
My moon team. Instead of using moon balls and a love ball, I might just use only poke balls for my story team.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.