[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fucking feels in this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (58KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
58KB, 1366x768px
>in order to get the shitty TM fling you have to listen to a woman talk in a cemetery about how her husband died in a car crash
>her husband saved the Machamp standing with her at the last second by putting him in a Pokeball
>says when she saw the guy who killed her husband, she couldn't stay mad since he also had a wife and kids and a life to live with the guilt of murder
What the fuck.

And the Eeveelution quest is just depressing. You meet these friendly old people, and when you beat them they start talking about some deep shit. The one has fucking alzheimer's too, it's legit sad.
>>
File: 147829292.jpg (30KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
147829292.jpg
30KB, 480x272px
>>29819676
T-This is a joke, right? RIGHT?!
>>
>>29819688
No it's real. I don't know when it triggers because I've beat the main game now, but it happened in the cemetery on the Melemele island.

I thought it was a fucking Pokemon cemetery but it's humans.

I play Pokemon to be happy what the fuck man.
>>
>>29819676
jesus christ... tell me more about the old people and his histories
>>
File: kittywhat.png (92KB, 415x404px) Image search: [Google]
kittywhat.png
92KB, 415x404px
>there's a hotel right before lush jungle
>one of the rooms is being occupied by gladion
>if you go into his room and talk to him, the only thing he says is "Get out."
>>
>>29819676
>Be me.
>Be on probation out of prison and on house arrest, living with parents.
>Went to prison because drunk driving and crashed into someone putting them in a coma and giving them permanent brain damage.
>Hate myself and moments like these in media make me hate myself even more.

Thanks Pokemon this was supposed to be an escape from how shity of a person I am.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.