[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1478788246535.png (79KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478788246535.png
79KB, 512x256px
>Cynthia hasn't aged at all
>Grimsley has visibly aged quite a bit
>B/W are confirmed to take place after D/P/P
>Remakes tend to get retconned to occur at the same time as the gen of re-release

If this isn't a sign of Sinnoh remakes in coming, idk what is!

>GameFreak also recently confirmed they intend to continue with remakes

>R/G/B/FR/LG sequels incoming for Switch
>D/P remakes incoming for 3DS
>Both launch Holiday 2017
>>
Wally hasn't aged either, and it's been 10 years since OR/AS.

It's just like the PWT, Game Freak were too lazy to give everybody updated designs.

And no, this isn't a sign of D/P remakes. If anything, a non-updated Cynthia being in a Gen 7 game is evidence AGAINST a remake this Gen.
>>
>>29817268
No it's not. GF can just use the Cynthia model again.
>>
>>29817290
>not updating her design for a remake
I have doubts.
>>
>>29817337
As you said, GameFreak are Lazy. Steven isn't visibly different, bar mega ring.
>>
>>29817268
>Wally hasn't aged either, and it's been 10 years since OR/AS.
Isn't he a bit taller?

>Game Freak were too lazy to give everybody updated designs
Aside from Wally, they really weren't. Even if Cynthia didn't get an updated design, they still had to make a 3D model just for her. Keep in mind that Red, Green, Anabel, Colress, Grimsley, Burnet and everybody else got updated designs. You can't really call them lazy in that regards.

Why is /vp/ so quick to call GF lazy for every little thing? It's apparent now more than it was during Gen VI since XY felt empty.
>>
>>29817217
He just looks like he's had it rough, white hair doesn't necessarily mean old age.
>>
>>29817387
Maybe if there was more than 11 fucking characters in the Battle Tree, they wouldn't be called lazy.

The Battle Tree is literally just the PWT but with half the game modes, and a fraction of the characters. Same gimmick of bringing back old characters, except there's only a handful of characters that most people would never have asked for.
>>
>>29817387
Tbh if there is ONE character that I can see them not updating the look, it's Cynthia. She's iconic and has been getting a lot of merchandise lately. Why update the look when her classic look is everywhere. If anything a new pose/updated art but with the same design.
>>
>>29817217
Grimsley aged because gambling is one hell of a drug.

When have you seen a healthy obsessive gambler? The stress and thrill ages them like crazy.
>>
>>29817485
>Maybe if there was more than 11 fucking characters in the Battle Tree
From what I've heard, it's the 11 returning characters + trail captains and Guzma.

I'm sure they could expand the Battle Tree characters with DLC.
>>
>>29817599
Pulmeria too.
>>
>>29817504
It also makes your nose huge.
>>
>>29817217
Asians don't age.
Crackers age
>>
Why sina and dexio got shit common clothes? Why not new cynthia and wally got the same clothes? Is only 2new models, why making this shit? Only If they Will re-use this cynthia model is an ok excuse. I not a "gf is lazy" person, but god fucking damn, they're lazy AS FUCK
>>
>>29817217
Alternate universe people
The original timeline is kill
>>
>>29818343
You don't understand how the timeline works, so stop.

Even if we're in an alternate universe, it's not going to change when in the timeline characters are literally born.
>>
File: pokemon-nekoyoubi-01.jpg (154KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-nekoyoubi-01.jpg
154KB, 717x1024px
>>29817217
It's because Cynthia is an incubus (female). It all makes sense.
>>
>>29817498
Cynthia is far from the most iconic pokemon character. Other more known characters have seen a redesign, a lot of them known by ppl outside the fan base. The main reason she didn't see a redesign is that this game didn't call for it.
>>
>>29818535
But why all the redesigns but not hers? Wally is excusable, they mostly had his from ORAS, there has to be a reason Cynthia wasn't changed.

And I didn't say most iconic, she's just a very popular, well known character. One that happens to be recently getting merch with that design.
>>
>>29817676
That's from lying constantly, not gambling per se.
>>
>>29818438
>Even if we're in an alternate universe, it's not going to change when in the timeline characters are literally born.
What if that is the key difference in the alternate universe?
>>
>Grimsly looks older
>Colress looks the same

That's weirder.
>>
>>29817217
He could just be a vampire y'know.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.