[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This thing have a god tier ability !1 it's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Pyukumuku.png (604KB, 1600x1477px) Image search: [Google]
Pyukumuku.png
604KB, 1600x1477px
>This thing have a god tier ability !1 it's going to be OU guise !
>>
I'm at least going to try the little fucker out in vgc
>>
>>29816615
What's with the shitpost style typing?

It has a great chance at ending up OU.
>>
>>29816686
It would have if the unaware nerf didn't kill it
>>
>pokémon has cool ability, but only works with plenty of HP and low defenses
>give it 55HP and 130/130 defenses
>while at it give it
>Z
>E
>R
>O
>offensive moves

I have no idea what they were thinking. I feel like they tried to make Wobbuffet 2.0 but missed what made Wobbuffet good in its glory days.
>>
>>29816731
>what made Wobbuffet good in its glory days
Wobbuffet would still be fantastic if smogon didn't think shadow tag was op.
>>
>>29816722
according to this guy >>29814772
there was no unaware nerf
>>
>>29816781
Then it's still got a shot at OU
>>
the fact that it has pain split means it can always trade, at least, unless it gets immediately one-shot (unlikely)
so if you play it shitty, you get a trade
>>
That's because in the trailer it fucking bonked a Hariyama. They prolly lowered its base HP by a ton though.
>>
>>29816615
Unaware with Soak, Toxic and Purify could maybe do something, now that we know Unaware works like it did before. Massive Taunt bait, though.
>>
>>29816731
>>29816835
Innards Out is situational garbage. Unaware is the thing that makes it good.
>>
>>29816842
no it had just used pain split first
>>
>>29816858
I mean it's decent against set up sweepers but that's pretty much it.
Balance and Stall teams will completely shit on it.
>>
>>29816931
Do you realize what you're saying? Defensive mons aren't intended to solo teams. This thing has the highest defenses of any Unaware mon. It'll likely replace them as the go-to Unaware mon since Quagsire has shit SpDef with a glaring weakness while Clefable has compromising recovery options.
>>
>>29816686
It's gonna be Ditto tier anon. It excels at the one thing it does good, but will remain low tier due to low usage as a gimmick Mon. That honestly helps it though, cause then it could be used in any tier.
>>
>>29816835
>it can always trade
Taunt
>>
>>29816991
what moveset do you propose?
toxic and recover clearly
pain split? safeguard?
>>
>>29816991
The thing is that both Quagsire and Clefable can actually hit back and deal with some set up walls.
What the fuck is Pyukumuku going to do to ever present threats like M-Sableye?
>>
>>29817050
Don't count on it. It walls Mega Charizard X and Manaphy at the same time. I calc'd it. It's going to be a defensive beast.
>>
>>29817084
I don't have access to the video since it was taken down, but the Google sheet I have says it gets Baton Pass.

So Scald, Recover, Toxic Baton Pass for pivoting would be terrific.

>>29817107
Why would you keep it in on Mega Sableye. You don't use Quagsire to beat Mega Sableye either. Again, you use a defensive mon to stop offensive mons.

It's like saying Rotom-W is shit since it can't beat Amoonguss.
>>
>>29817184
>Why would you keep it in on Mega Sableye. You don't use Quagsire to beat Mega Sableye either. Again, you use a defensive mon to stop offensive mons.
Clefable definitely does though. The point I'm making is that saying it will eclipse the other Unaware users when it has some glaring problems itself is silly.
>>
>>29817184
It doesn't learn Scald.
Have you not read the thread at all? It doesn't learn a single damaging move.
>>
This thing is about as shit as Shuckle, except instead of Sticky Web it gets Recover and Unaware.

Anything that gets shut down so hard by Taunt and Sub isn't going to be that good, and there are two types immune to Toxic so dealing damage that way isn't great either.
>>
>>29817262
Clefable has type advantage. You use non-Unaware Clefable to fulfill the same objective, so it's irrelevant.

As purely an Unaware user, it does outshine the others because it has equally high defenses and Recover. Baton Pass seemingly confirms it to be OU considering that's a slow pivot which is always gold, but who knows for sure how the meta will play out with Ultra Beasts and Z-Moves changing the landscape of battling.

>>29817298
Did you actually read my comment? The video wasn't up for me to check.

Do you have its full movepool somwhere?
>>
>>29817380
https://paste(.)ee/r/zYMUr
It's the definition of taunt bait. It's not going to be asgood as you think.
>>
File: 1471063177519.gif (114KB, 550x342px) Image search: [Google]
1471063177519.gif
114KB, 550x342px
What's weird is most single stage pokemon are looking pretty good considering most single stage pokemon's stats. Mimikyu, komala, dhelmise, and some others are looking quite workable. Shame pyukumuku has a interesting if situational and gimmicky ability.

>>29817353
Don't shit on my main man shuckle, even if it is shit.
>>
File: 1460016487949.jpg (63KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460016487949.jpg
63KB, 768x1024px
tfw using one with Jolly nature
>>
>>29817353
yeah that was my immediate thinking on it. it's like shuckle.

I'm sure it'll be fun to play around with and can maybe do alright as part of a specific defensive core, as a really agonizing win condition

but stall staple, nah
>>
>>29817110
>I calc'd it
sorry but that just reminded me too much of the "she's not pregnaent i checked" comic
>>
Pain Split, Toxic, Recover, Safeguard/Soak
Won't be fantastic, but will sure be cancer if somebody comes unprepared.
>>
>>29816615
If only they switch it's HP and defensive stats around it would have been perfect
>>
I feel there really is something more to this than a lot of people are seeing, And if Unaware truly is untouched, this thing could be really hard to deal with
>>
>>29816615
Too bad its design is utter shit.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.