[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Citra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon moon.jpg (14KB, 308x164px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon moon.jpg
14KB, 308x164px
Can someone link me to the best build of Citra that runs Moon the most smoothly?
>>
a hacked new 3ds
>>
>>29816496
Google.com
>>
I'd like to know too, I tried to play it but it was so slow and unplayable even though I have top notch pc.
>>
>>29816766
>>29816496
http://pastebin.com/tDG4iDU5
Follow this
run Citra qt as admin
open task manager
got to details
right click Citra
set priority to real time
set affinity to one cpu

doesn't matter if you have a top tier of, 3ds only has one core so using more than one to emulate makes the game run awful
>>
>>29816823

affinity changes nothing for me.
>>
>>29816823
The page had been removed, so the link is pretty much a dead end.
>>
>>29816914
>>29816878
>>29816766
https://www.sendspace.com/file/wmg9ex
Read the speed up part of this.
>>
How do I run the cia? it wont show up as a runnable file.
>>
>>29817314
this
>>
>>29817260
Hey so how do i use my gpu instead? Its invidia. Do i just find these settings and use them exactly as in your link and it will use my gpu instead?
>>
>>29817314
>>29817447
go to rename it but change the file type to .cci
>>
>>29817314
The CIA is an installer file for real 3DS systems.
What you need for Citra is a CCI or CXI file, these are decrypted roms, as CIA files/3DS roms are encrypted.
>>
>>29817647
You just change it to something which isn't integrated graphics.
>>
>>29817655
it just says "The ROM format is not supported" after i changed it over to .cci
>>
>>29817755
See >>29817687

You're asking Citra to run an encrypted rom, which it cannot do.
>>
>>29817763
i know this is going to sound stupid as hell, but how do i un-encrypt them?
>>
anyone know if you can put a SuMo save from citra into a homebrewed 3ds official version of SuMo (when it comes out)? Or will PASLR prevent that? I just want to make some progress on the game and then transfer it over come launch time.
>>
Heard the game won't go past the champion on citra. Is it true?
>>
Whenever I try to convert it to a .cci, it says "Congratulations..." but there is no moon.cci file in the folder. I've done and made sure I have on the guide 100 times. Has anyone had this issue?
>>
>>29818584
I'm having this issue right now. Came here to post about it.
>>
>>29818619
Gonna try and convert it to the .3DS file and see if it works. Will post if it works/fails.
>>
File: 151478.png (407KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
151478.png
407KB, 500x500px
>>29816823
>set priority to real time

This fucking guy
>>
does anyone know how to unencrypt the cia?
>>
>>29818639
Godspeed. Do we have to have python 2.7 installed for it to work maybe? it says to please install it in the program
>>
>>29818619
Converting to a .3DS does work. If you'd like to try that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.