[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likley is it that stores will run out of copies on release day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: nervoustem.jpg (5KB, 111x132px) Image search: [Google]
nervoustem.jpg
5KB, 111x132px
I didn't pre-order because there was no bonus for it and also because last time with X and Y i managed to get a copy without a problem at a gamestop without pre-ordering.

I went to target today and they were mentioning how it's possible they might run out of copies of the games very early in the day on release day and I got a bit worried.

TL;DR if i didn't preorder the game can i just go super early on the 18th and buy it or will it likely be sold out?
>>
Don't even bother going to gamestop, go to some smaller store
>>
Kill yourself tumblr.
>>
File: IMG_4362.png (1MB, 600x1670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4362.png
1MB, 600x1670px
you can always try to go the second gamestop opens. i didnt preorder either, so youre not alone.
>>
Then go pre order it now???
>>
>>29812451
best buy and target have closed their pre-orders, gamestop's too far away, i don't trust amazon pre-orders to get to me on time after the whole zero time dilemma fiasco

Not a lot of places left to try to pre-order at near me
>>
>>29812028
If you're that worried (and have the funds), why not buy a good-sized SD card and buy them digitally?
>>
>>29812884
i prefer physical copies for pokemon games
>>
>>29812884
Honest question: save data would be tied to the SD card, right? So if I started on an old 3ds, I could swap to a new one with no issues?
>>
>>29812028
Nearly 0%, calm down fag. Pokemon is the bestselling franchise on the 3ds, it's not some obscure weeb game with only 10k physical copies in existence.

Get some fucking perspective, this is like asking if the newest cod game is going to be hard to find.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.