[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got two question and hope some anons are able to anwser 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 6hyu3Bl.jpg (798KB, 5034x2788px) Image search: [Google]
6hyu3Bl.jpg
798KB, 5034x2788px
i got two question and hope some anons are able to anwser

1. how soon can we use super training to EV train your starter?

2. what are those empty lots in alola, especialy the one with the machamp (in the empty lot) in the demo
>>
>>29811885

its relevant to my interests so please someone
>>
pleaseee
>>
>>29812005
1. Super training is not in SM, find a different way to EV train

2. The lots are nothing special iirc

Lurk more, these questions have been answered to death
>>
The Pokepelago thing is used for EV training now
>>
The blank lot at the base of the mountain is an elevator.
>>
>>29811885
No Super Training in SM

Gyms. The Gym Leaders are the captains.
>>
File: misty wave.gif (3MB, 411x360px) Image search: [Google]
misty wave.gif
3MB, 411x360px
Piggybacking to ask my own questions.

How early into the game is trading available?

How early into the game is breeding available?

Any word on what Pokemon are version exclusive other than the 6 we already know?
>>
>>29812458
trading super early... like right after you get your starters I think

breeding is start of the 2nd island
>>
>>29811885
Screencap this. Next year we'll get Sun and Moon sequels, where the gym system is fully established, and some trials are present as a side thing.
>>
Are there any new methods for getting Shinys?
>>
>>29812687
yea, wild pokemon can call for help, adding a new pokemon of the same species to the battle. They can do this repeatedly and there's a useable item to get them to request help. Each new pokemon has a progressively higher chance of being shiny
>>
>>29812770
So for example i fight one Rockruff and can force it to call for help multiple times? How does this work exactly? Is it random and do i have to be lucky for it to call for help?
>>
>>29812988
they call by themselves quiet often (its actually annoying when you just want to catch one and it keeps bringing in new pokemon)

There's some item in the store similar to honey, I haven't used it yet but the description said it is used to get a pokemon to call for help... idk if you need 1 per help-calling or just 1 per fight
>>
>>29813225

It's once per battle, but the increase lasts for the entire battle.
>>
>>29813305

so I can just sit there and kill all but one and they will keep calling them in as long as I stall?
>>
>>29813635
How do you stall that long tho?
>>
>>29813730

use moves that don't do damage. defense up ones will be good. Depends on how often they call for help though.
>>
>>29813762
But you don't have infinite PP and you gotta buy a shitload of items to pull this of efficiently.
>>
File: complete-alola-pokedex.jpg (710KB, 3226x3226px) Image search: [Google]
complete-alola-pokedex.jpg
710KB, 3226x3226px
So did this turn out to be the full dex? Seems pretty small compared to XY
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.