[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most autistic reason you dislike a pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: scrafty.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scrafty.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
I have never used a scrafty because he's red and orange.

Most fire types are red or orange, and i always use a fire type. But i don't want to have two pokemons of the same color in my team. Not because i'm actually autistic, i just don't want to see two pokemons of the same color in the team preview. I like to take a good look at the mini sprites of my team, and it really rustles my jimmies when two are of the same color. It looks ugly and antiesthetic, i want a nice variety of colors on my team. A red pokemon, a blue pokemon, a yellow pokemon and so on. BUT NOT TWO RED POKEMONS FOR FUCKS SAKE, i cringe when i even think about it.

So i really love scrafty but i've never used one for this reason, besides playing on showdown. Am i actually autistic, /vp/?
>>
what the fuck did i just read?
>>
>>29811863
I actually understand, OP.
I'm not as strict but I do want my team to look good a e s t h e t i c a l l y
>>
>>29811863

Why don't you just use scrafty... and pick another fire type?
>>
>>29811863
I never liked the Scrafty line because they have warm colors but aren't ground or fire types. I mean, I get why they are dark types, and being red/orange/ yellow would be good for camoflaging oneself in the desert, but it still bugs me.
>>
how is it autistic to want an A E S T H E T I C team?
>>
Can't have too many quadraped Pokemon can't have too many biped pokemon, perfect team balance is one medium sized quadra, one small/medium sized biped, one tiny floaty or object tier Mon, and one big biped/quadra/somebody mon, yes I heard it here first the perfect Pokemon team distribution only has four mons
>>
>>29811863

I think Serperior has the worse evolution line of all time, it makes me batshit creazy that he loses his arms when he evolves and even if I like the pokemons look and the contrary serperior set for the metagame I have never gotten one in my pokedex
>>
>>29811863
>Not because I'm actually autistic
It surely isn't
>>
>>29812120
>>29812196
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
very a e s t h e t i c
>>
Because Winona's Altaria Critted my 6+ bulked up Blaziken, killing it .
Fuck Altaria
>>
Having a color break is a legitimate concept when trying to make something look more appealing. I would probably not put them next to each other on the party menu if I can avoid it, but otherwise I wouldn't go as far to exclude a mon I wanted to use.
>>
>>29811863
>Not because i'm actually autistic, i just don't want to see two pokemons of the same color in the team preview.
I'm pretty sure that's because you're autistic. Or artistic. I don't know, I'm not expert, but this wouldn't be a case for most normal people.
For example, I have diagnosed mental problems and similar problems with arranging my team.
>>
>>29811863
>Not because i'm actually autistic
(You)
>>
>>29811863
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I can't really find one.

I mean, I dislike Primarina? Not even sure why, I just do and I usually accept everything. Maybe because it looks like it's some sort of detestable proud pokemon that thinks too highly of itself hidden under a facade of perfection. Is that enough of a autistic reason? Besides that, I'm just usually apathetic towards any design I don't usually care about and just say to myself "they exist".

Like Probopass.

It exists.

I'm sure it has his own fans.

Scrafty's cool, there was a time when I really used to like it back when it was announced, but more in a "no fucks given" kind of way and it looking hilarious.
>>
File: 1380545429734.jpg (155KB, 484x557px) Image search: [Google]
1380545429734.jpg
155KB, 484x557px
>>29812417
>Like Probopass.
>It exists.
It's because it looks like a jew
>>
>>29812218
Do you know how IRL snakes evolved.... Hint they didn't start off without limbs.
>>
Probopass' idling animation in battle
The way it quickly flicks its "hat" down and over its eyes and back up, it irritates me. I see it as some kind of challenge or taunt, and it pisses me off super bad
I could actually get behind an ugly-as-sin maoi island magnetic jew head with stupid bubble eyes, but the taunting hat doff infuriates me
>>
>>29812484
it's not like I don't get why, I just hate with all my heart the concept of a pokemon losing arts instead of gaining them
>>
>>29812539
*limbs not arts
>>
I just feel the same. I can't put two mons of the same color in my ingame Team for autistic reasons. It have to be balanced in thermes of colours, and when two have the same one it just triggers me.
>>
Something like this, but with color blue in Platinum, in my first playthrough I suddenly realized 5 of my 6 mons were blue/grayish and trained another team just for that reason
>>
File: 250px-646Kyurem.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-646Kyurem.png
58KB, 250x250px
>>29811863
Asymmetric design, I can't really explain it but it triggers my autism hard.
>>
>>29812539
Doesn't serperior have some tiny leaf arms? I mean they aren't much, but that's not losing them. Legs wouldn't really serve much purpose on it
>>
>>29812610
Same here m8, I had:

>Empoleon
>Lucario
>Luxray
>gastrodon (blue)
>Staraptor
>Roserade

Finally noticed what's been bothering me when I was at the E4
>>
>>29812683
I had a different team, except for Empoleon.

>Empoleon
>Rampardos
>Tangrowth
>Toxicroak
>Garchomp
>Houndoom

I only kept Empoleon and Houndoom for my final team at the E4
Why is so much blue in Sinnoh?
>>
>>29811863
Conkeldurr. Back on Gen V's Random Matchup when somebody sent it out I knew that the battle will end soon. Even my Multiscale Dragonite wasn't match to Rock Slide/Stone Edge coming from 145 Atk paired with Iron Fist Mach Punch. if only I had Extreme Speed on that Dragonite
>>
>>29811863
Chingling. It is the most worthless Pokémon in existence. It's the pre-evolution of a Pokémon that already has mediocre stats, added for no other reason than to just occupy a space in the Pokédex, and with no redeemable qualities whatsoever. It gives Chimecho nothing, Chimecho wasn't a popular enough Pokémon to begin with to warrant an evolutionary relative, the design is mediocre at best...At least Mantyke has an interesting evolution method to become Mantine that makes sense lore-wise, Bonsly and Mime Jr. have interesting designs, and Budew is actually a good early-game grass type.

I dare anyone to give me any redeeming quality that Chingling might have. Fuck Chingling and everything it stands for.
>>
>>29813443
That's not Autistic at all.
>>
>>29811863
>Chandelure
blue fire/ghost type
>Scrafty
orange dark/fighting type

no overlapping types or colors.

you're moron more than you're autistic
>>
>>29813443
To increase more your hate towards Chimrcho, it was created very late on RS development, making it the last Gen III ever created. Is the lsast Pokémon in the Gen III index.
>>
>>29813443
I was about to mention two immunities since it was a Ghost-type, but apparently Chimecho was Psychic this entire time and I never realized it.
>>
>>29812619
It's the point of its design, but yeah I could see why someone wouldn't like it.

So... does this mean you don't like Kingler?
>>
>>29813443
Well, if it's any consolation, Chimecho got buffed. It's still pretty terrible, though.
>>
I don't like Lucario that aren't proud of their power.
>>
>>29814410
I rather see it with two big pincers.
>>
I can't get behind Wimpods evo because its make it lok like it's dead
>>
>>29811863
I hated Umbreon for a long time because of a bad experience I had using a Fake Tears/Dark Pulse version
>>
>>29814529

You mean like Parasect?
>>
>>29814569
No, like it's just a hollow shell
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.