[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw picked luchaJUSTen and can't defeat totem wishiwashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

>tfw picked luchaJUSTen and can't defeat totem wishiwashi
>>
File: 1478349800619.png (67KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
1478349800619.png
67KB, 500x427px
>using a fire type vs a water type
>>
>>29811262
I had a full balanced team and it still took me half an hour to beat that thing
>It's easy as shit guys
>>
>>29811336
Totems can kick your ass if your not careful
>>
>>29811332
>Catching first route Pokemon
>>
>>29811364
>Heal pulse alomomola
>Toxic + Venoshock salandits
>>
>>29811262
I didn't have much trouble with him. Oricorio fucks shit up early game and its moveset is pretty bad.

Lurantis on the other hand, fucked me up hard. Lost twice before my grimer managed to get it badly poisoned with poison fang and outdamage synthesis with it.
>>
Can't play the game because problems with citra, can anyone that has played it tell me what ally(es) does totem wishiwashi summon?
>>
So are totems better than gyms?
>>
>>29811409
I shit you not it summons a heal pulse Alomomla.

>>29811460
Yes.
>>
>>29811460
Not really they need to be a lot stronger to even compete imo.
>>
>>29811490
But gyms aren't difficult at all except for a very few scenarios like Whitneys Miltank
>>
File: 1442865881783.jpg (27KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
1442865881783.jpg
27KB, 478x361px
>>29811262
>Charjabug solo'd him

My new bro.
Sure I had to heal him a few times but he did it. The cute little fucker.
>>
>>29811475
>Heal pulse alomomola
Oh so it IS what >>29811380 mentioned.

I kinda suspected that was wishiwashi's ally based on the post but I was skeptic GF actually did put a healing bulky water type in there.

I can't wait to play the games.
>>
File: Moonkey.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
Moonkey.gif
2MB, 320x218px
>>29811475
That's more terrifying than a Gliscor with Toxic/Earthquake/Protect/Substitute/Toxic Orb/Poison heal. Which says a lot.
>>
>>29811538
fug i'm scared for my nuzlocke when i get my preorder. Were you the same level?
>>
>>29811562
>>29811591
Just wait for Castform to spawn and Sunny Day for a Lurantis that has a physical Solarbeam

It also has a fucking Power Herb for the first turn and Synthisis
>>
>>29811607
I was 2 levels above the Totem Poke and about 4 levels up from his ally
>>
>>29811562
>>29811620

I'm really happy that Gamefreak actually used some creative ideas like the ones /vp/ spent several threads thinking up after the reveal instead of every totem just having its prevo form as an ally
>>
>>29811562
It doesn't always summon the Alomomola. It summoned a lower level Wishiwashi that just repeatedly used Helping Hand when I fought it.
>>
I can't remember what I did, but I literally oneshot him, the Lurantis totem tho...
>>
>>29811380
I am Nuzlocking and was extremely lucky I could curbstomp the Salandazzle fight with Mudbray. Still I had to sac my Oricorio to get it out with full hp.

I just replaced the dead bird with golbat and I hope that can kill Lurantis
>>
>>29811649
Yeah they have some creative combos.

And later on it's not just one stat that gets increased, it's all stats.

The Totem Vikavolt was manageable at that point, but damn did it do some damage when it starts with +1 (or more) in everything. It spawned in Charjabugs that are a decent threat by itself too.

I killed the Haunter the Totem Mimikyu spawned in before I could see any combo, but the thing really tore me up.

I one shot the Kokomo-o with my Primarina's Moonblast.
>>
I kicked this thing's ass with Torracat
>>
Just wondertrade, retard. At one point you'll get something good against water. Oricorio's pretty alright, but you might get something like a magneton.
>>
Is it possible to level, trade or otherwise prepare for the totems so you don't get your ass kicked by the totems on your first try? I don't wanna get beaten by some roided up shitmons.
>>
>>29814037
just git gud
>>
>>29814037
they have exp share for a reason
>>
>>29811370
>not catching them all
>>
>>29814037
Not really

It's difficult to overlevel yourself due to the BW experience system. The EXP Share will bring your entire team up to the level you're supposed to be at but anything higher is diminishing returns

All you can do is make sure you have something with a type advantage
>>
>>29811262
Is it true it only uses water gun?
>>
>>29811262
>he didn't pick up a grass type at some point

your own fault
>>
>>29811510
>Whitneys Miltank
Spotted the shitter.
>>
what's replaced E4?
>>
>>29811332
It worked for Alain.
>>
>>29814426
It has water gun, soak, growl.

Water does pretty high damage with rain + its huge s.atk, but it doesn't use it as much.

>>29814459
E4
>>
>>29814459

Kahunas
>>
>>29811778

Golbat can tank Lurantis fairly easily just becareful when Castform appears
>>
So now that sumo is out, how exactly does school Wishiwashi work? It goes school form if you're against a pokemon with a higher level, right?

I'm probably wrong, I haven't been paying much attention to this fish.
>>
>>29814534
It goes school form as soon as it's sent out if it's higher than level 20.
If it drops below 25% health, it reverts to its shit form.
>>
>>29814534
after level 20 you always go to school form, until you drop under 1/4 HP then you revert and healing doesn't bring you back unless you go back to 100%
>>
>>29814578
>>29814576
How good is it in school form?
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>Pikachu used Thundershock!
>Wishiwashi used Soak!
>Wishiwashi called for help!
>Wishiwashi used Aqua Ring!
>Wishiwashi used (something insignificant)
>Wishiwashi used Water Gun!
>Wishiwashi used Water Gun!
>Pikachu fainted!
>Go, Persian!
>Wishiwashi used Helping Hand!
>Persian used Thief!
>Wishiwashi fainted!
>Wishiwashi used Helping Hand! But it failed!
>Persian used Thief!
>Wishiwashi fainted!

Exactly how it went. Shit was disappointing.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.