[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

How do you go from this...
>>
to this...
>>
and this....
>>
File: AlainandWaifu.png (364KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
AlainandWaifu.png
364KB, 500x500px
to this...
>>
...and THIS?
>>
File: 1477873608122.png (81KB, 623x623px) Image search: [Google]
1477873608122.png
81KB, 623x623px
>>
>Was excited to see the ultra beasts in the anime
>Remember it's gone to kiddy shit
Lets hope the movies are still decent and not comedic shit like this
>>
Is that the loser who lost the Kalos League despite looking so badass and cool all the time during XY?

lmao, just goes to show that looks mean nothing.
>>
>>29810129
>expecting anything good from the anime that gets worse each season
>>
>>29809999
Quads confirm valid question
>>
>>29810129
It always was kiddy shit
>>
Who even fucking cares, anime was never good. It's hilarious how a bunch of 5 minute shorts btfo the series which goes for a decade already without breaking a sweat
>>
>>29810203
>>29810218
It typically was I agree but it was still enjoyable to watch the movies. It's going to be trash now if the movies are like the show this time around
>>
>>29809968
You morons should be well pass the age of caring that much about the anime.
>>
>>29809968
>>29809978

Simple answer
>Greninja choked so hard his trainer suffered extensive brain damage
>>
>>29809968
Ash was always a loser
>>
Budget cuts
>>
>>29809968
>Comparing a static pose to characters in motion
The best kind of bait
>>
Why is monky d lufi in pokeman?
>>
>>29810282
How'd you watch the movies without watching the show? I mean I kept watching the movies after I stopped watching the show for a while too, but after Johto when Ash stopped having the same companions and mostly the same team they became a lot harder to follow.
>>
>>29810203
It reached peak shit at best wishes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.