[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So in the end it wasn't really relevant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: null.jpg (78KB, 942x848px) Image search: [Google]
null.jpg
78KB, 942x848px
So in the end it wasn't really relevant?
>>
>>29809231
It's ugly as shit.
>>
>>29809231
No lore about chimera dogo?
>>
>>29809231

It's a beast killer
>>
>>29809266
it was a failed project and all 3 type: nulls got cryogenically frozen
>>
>>29809266
Wicke does mention that Type Null was created after research Aether Foundation did of Arceus on the Sinnoh Region
So it is in fact an Arceus Clone, it's just not important to the story.
>>
>>29809231
not until the d/p remakes he won't be.

All the references to Arceus and his creation being about usurping him has to amount to somehting.
>>
>>29809300
People keep saying that there are 3 Type Null in the Alola Region, but we only get to see two of them
Whatever happened to the third one?
>>
>>29809334
Prepare for getting it in Sinnoh remakes.
>>
Now the one Gladion gives you, can you rename it at least? What level too?
>>
Hes Gladions doggo
>>
>>29809231
>See ya in the Zinnoh Remake!
>>
>>29809311
>All the references to Arceus and his creation being about usurping him has to amount to somehting.

that's just fan speculation and wishful thinking though. In canon Null was made to hunt UBs, not regular legendaries.
>>
>>29809308
>So it is in fact an Arceus Clone, it's just not important to the story.
Only GF could have God clone in the game and making him irrelevant and weak.
So many missed opportunities in this game
>>
>>29809266
Silvally's intended name was Type: Full

lol
>>
>>29809231
It's just a shitty bootleg Arceus
>>
>>29809334
>Whatever happened to the third one?
It's Arceus
>>
>>29810308
Hello, third timeline!
>>
>>29809517
They're obviously sequel/third version hooks to make you wanna buy the next game/s.
>>
>>29810428
People used to say that about Zygarde and south Kalos
>>
>>29811541
I never understood where the south kalos meme came from and I played Y the day it came out
>>
S&M have way more loose ends than XY.
>>
>>29811541
Those were obviously intended for another game that never came to light.
>>
>>29809334
Probably still frozen, been destroyed, or has otherwise gone missing.
>>
>>29809517
>irrelevant and weak
Eviolite should make Type-Null a complete monster, bulkier than Porygon2.
>>
>>29812215
>no Recover
ITTIG
>>
>>29812215
It has slightly more bulk than P2, but less SpA and no recovery.
>>
>>29812215
didnt eviolite get nerfed from +50% to +20%
>>
File: Beast Killer.png (172KB, 479x277px) Image search: [Google]
Beast Killer.png
172KB, 479x277px
>>29809451

Thank you.
Someone else besides me noticed that.
>>
>>29812270
>>29812302
I didn't say you use it like a Porygon2. It just has a ton of bulk for whatever you DO use it for.
>>
>>29811784
Surely, they'll tie up the loose ends through DLC, right?
RIGHT?
>>
>>29812306
No, that was false info.
>>
>>29812215
>>29812329
I'm seeing it as a Pokemon that can be used to waylay dangerous opponents without taking much risk. It can come in on anything that's trying to be offensive and Twave it, U-Turn it to get something in safely because it will go after most OU pokes, Roar/Punishment something that had set up boosts, etc. Among those functions Porygon2 can only do the TWave.

It could also do something with Swords Dance, just using its fatness as a buffer to get the time to set up. It's got Double Edge, that's enough to do good damage despite its unamazing Attack. It can do some work against certain opponents but I think this usage is too easily stopped by defensive Steel types. Type Null is better off in a hybrid statuser/utility role with offense on the side IMO.
>>
>>29812311
Does Gladion fight the UBs?

He seems like a pretty cool guy
>>
>>29809334
Probably going to escape outside of the game, to make an excuse for there being Type: Null in later generations
>>
>>29812727
Mimikyu can do that shit better, it literally gets a free substitute.
>>
>>29812746
no he doesn't even go to the ultra dimension with us
>>
>>29811738
Volcanion event. Volcanion is the final event legend, and its event text talked about Southern Kalos.
>>
>>29809334
third one was sent to the gen 8 region, where it was cloned and is now an uncommon Pokemon
>>
>>29813939
>event
Too bad we didn't fucking get it. Guess South Kalos was scrapped
>>
>>29809334
If Gladion doesn't appear in later games to give us an offspring of his Silvally, then the third one escaped to another region and bred there.

Otherwise, my bet is that it's the original Arceus. Stable timeloop etc.
>>
Silvally's niche seems to be Parting Shot, it's the best user of that move now and that's not bad at all. It's a shame it doesn't get Recover though, would've opened up more room for bulkier sets since the bulk isn't terrible.
>>
>>29809231
Its stats are also fucking shit.
>>
>>29813975
We got the Volcanion event, retard. You just didn't talk to the NPC in the news reporting hq.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.