[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, about the Alolan League

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: SunTeam.png (106KB, 824x175px) Image search: [Google]
SunTeam.png
106KB, 824x175px
Hi /vp/.

So the Pokémon website (and the trailer) states that when you become strong enough you might be able to challenge the Alola Region Pokémon League. It's apparently being built on top of a mountain. Is it accessible in game? If not, will it become some sort of DLC?

Pic is my Sun team.
>>
>>29809173
Have you been living under a rock for the last days?
Anyway yes, it's in the game.
>>
File: Alola E4.png (635KB, 799x412px) Image search: [Google]
Alola E4.png
635KB, 799x412px
>>29809173

Yes, the Elite Four consists of

Hala (Fighting)
Olivia (Rock)
Acerola (Ghost)
Kahili (Flying)

There is no real Champion, but you have to fight Kukui in order to claim the title
>>
>>29809173
Yes you can battle the league.
There is a "elite four" but no champion.
Though someone familiar is waiting to challenge you there instead of the champion.
>>
>>29809204
And is it true that there is a 3 month time skip at some part of the game?
I remember seeing that mentioned like once or twice before
>>
>>29809204
>tfw u realize the hiker in Kalos was referring to you as being Champion
>>
>>29809251
Directly at the beginning after Kukui shows you the region. That's the time it took for you to move to Alola.
>>
>>29809297
Oh
That's really disappointing
I expected the timeskip at the end of the end
>>
>>29809389
Well there is only two little time skips I think. One where you sleep in the aether foundation for a day and Lillie goes maximum tsundere the morning after that and another one day time skip at the end of the game related to Lillie. Not gonna spoil anything though, it's way better finding out yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.