[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A message to all the haters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: smogonfagcringe.jpg (410KB, 720x1092px) Image search: [Google]
smogonfagcringe.jpg
410KB, 720x1092px
I have a question for everyone who has been heavily criticising Pokémon Sun/Moon

Why do you call yourself a Pokémon fan?

Seriously. Just go through the catalog and you'll find that a majority of threads are full of nothing but people complaining and bashing Game Freak. I know that they're not perfect but most of the complaints are completely unfounded. Especially these:

>The new Pokémon designs are ugly

I see people complaining about this constantly. Time and time again it has been pointed out that Game Freak designers are evolving with the times. Just compare any anime or western cartoon from the 90's with the ones now. Notice that over time designs got simpler and more stylised. Pokémon are Pocket Monsters. They are not meant to strictly resemble real world animals. Monsters can look like anything. This complaint is usually a symptom of generation 1 nostalgia. It's all a matter of personal preference and is not even an objective argument.

>The new Pokémon have terrible stats or are not competitively viable

This complaint is a symptom of severe smogon faggotry. The first time you ever played Pokémon did you consider the Pokémon's stats or competitive viability? I doubt it. As far as the ingame story goes, its stats don't even matter. This just shows that you are no longer capable of enjoying Pokémon because the only joy you get out of the game is competitive battling. Why not just enjoy the game and the Pokémon like you used to before you discovered Showdown? Seems that you're better off playing battle sims because that's all Pokémon is to you.

And to all those pirates complaining about random shit. Fuck you! You don't even deserve to be playing the game. You're so impatient that you couldn't wait for the official release date yet you feel entitled to criticise Game Freak. Game Freak does not cater exclusively to your personal preferences. I've never seen a more insufferable bunch of manchildren.
>>
this ^
>>
I like Pokemon exclusively for battling. I'm glad now that my preference pisses off pasty, white homosexual nerds like you. You have kill me to stop me from playing competitively.
>>
>>29808662
>GF Apologists
Please finish your cup of Masuda's frothy diareah and then leave. If these games didn't have those big yellow and blue letters on the cover. You'd say they were garbage just like everyone else.
>>
If I'm not allowed to be disappointed in something I care about, then I'm not allowed to care about it.

Different people have different opinions. For example, I really like 90% of the Gen 5 designs, but hate 90% of the Gen 6 and 7 designs because I personally don't agree with the design choices. Is that a crime?
>>
>>29808843
Then stop shitting up the board with complaints about hurr durr muh low base speed. How many more threads about competitive viability do we need? If you're not happy with Game Freak's decisions go back to Showdown.
>>
Every generation has it's good designs and bad ones. But, for example, most people don't like Trubbish, but my cousin think it's cute. People have different opinion, so there has to be different designs. Some people complain GF make lots pokemon based on realistic animals. Some people love that GF make pokemon based on real animals. Some people complain that GF make lots of cute pokémon, some complain that there are lots of ugly ones, but i think that we shouldn't complain about EVERYTHING.
Some people complain about the story of S/M, but I think, compared to other pokemon games, is very good.
Also, about the stats, yeah, pokemon from gen VII are kinda... bad stat-wise. But GF can nerf or buff pokémon stats, so this might be corrected in the future.
>>
>Implying that a fan can't ever be dissatisfied with a game from a game series they like

Kek.
>>
>>29808909
>Diareah
>>
If you like something, there is no problem in disagreeing. After all, GF makes the games for us, players, so they have to do something we like for us to play it. But it's kinda hard to do everyone's preferences
>>
File: this is a black thing isn't it.gif (2MB, 470x437px) Image search: [Google]
this is a black thing isn't it.gif
2MB, 470x437px
>>29808909
>diareah
>>
>>29808909
Classic! You hate the games yet yourself won't stop playing it. You will probably buy Sun/Moon on released day if you haven't already pirated it like the rest of the haters. If the game is garbage why do you still consider yourself a Pokémon fan? Let's face it, you'll buy the next Pokémon games whether you hate it or not. You just want something to complain about.

Also, this mass hatred is only widespread on /vp/. Once the games are officially released they will sell millions and will be received. Only a small vocal minority of manchildren claim that the games are garbage.
>>
Has /vp/ changed? Why is no one bashing on the phone poster? Have they finally been accepted?
>>
>Caring about what people on an anonymous shitposting imageboard say
>Thinking any opinions from this website matter
>>
>>29808662
Who cares, people have different tastes, if some dont want to waste their money and time with this and play roms or hacks thats cool also.
But apparently the right think to like is whatever shit GF comes up with last.
>>
I bash gf not only because they make a lot of awful designs, also because the low number of new mons, bad abilities, and lastly because I'm fucking fed up with them adding cool features in a game and in the next game removing them. Also no post game in any game past gen 5. Fucking assholes.
>>
File: the_customer_is_always_right.png (35KB, 648x180px) Image search: [Google]
the_customer_is_always_right.png
35KB, 648x180px
>>29808662

the customer is always right.

Everyone opinion matter.

People are free to whine about something.
>>
>>29808662
Tell me why you care about what other people on here think?
>>
>>29809019
Make me you fucking dork. Gamefreak dropped the ball and I'm gonna light up this board with the others on how they shit the bed with competitive viability of the new pokemon. Nothing short of you spamming the catalog like an angry sperg is gonna stop me or the others.
>>
File: image.png (364KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
364KB, 1136x640px
>>29808662
>Being this pissed over differing opinions regarding the direction the games have taken and people not giving it 10/10
>>
>>29808662
literally nobody cares about this as much as you do
grow the fuck up
>>
File: uh.png (88KB, 411x496px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
88KB, 411x496px
>>29808843
>>29809291
>>29808909
>nerds
>dork
>diareah

Literal children.
>>
>>29809252
/thread
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.