[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight, the old timeline is pretty much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 35

File: 1478669589396-vp.png (26KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478669589396-vp.png
26KB, 512x256px
So let me get this straight, the old timeline is pretty much fucked up by the UB?

So that's why Looker showed up in ORAS with no memory of what happened?
>>
>>29808580
Yes. RSE Brendan and May were probably killed by the UBs.

90% of the Hoenn population is dead. Only the Frontier Brains, Steven and Wallace managed to escape.
>>
>>29808580

Yes. More specifically, Lusamine's insatiable desire to merge with crystal meth incarnate, which caused all the wormholes.
>>
>Lusamine had May killed

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29808605
So what about Red, Blue, Cynthia or Colress?

They're versions from this time timeline?
>>
>>29808687
Yes.
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>29808790
No, she's still the worst.

Get fugged
>>
>>29808580
Yep, everything pre-XY has pretty much been erased, only leaving the counterpart regions and pretty much everything that mirrored the past timeline intact in the new timeline. Imagine Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh and Unova as you remember, but with Megas and Fairy type and most lilely some altered events considering Zinnia was not in the original timeline or the region threatened by a meteor. And also Z-moves if they didn't spread outside of Alola.
>>
>>29808790
It's not that people thought her wrong, it's that she didn't explain her reasoning.

There's using the answer sheet and there's showing your work. People respect the latter.
>>
File: 1476361206066-v.jpg (160KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
1476361206066-v.jpg
160KB, 1200x742px
>tfw all those fucking Hoopa rings all over Hoenn connected to the old timeline were probably a way to save all of those legendaries.
>>
>>29808580

No.
>>
>>29808790
Literally the most interesting character in the franchise. She's everything N failed to be.
>>
>>29809090
Good bait
>>
>>29808605
Hold up what? speculation or....grom truth???
>>
>>29808790
>old hoenn was fug'd either way
>>
>>29808605
>>29809244
What's this about?
>>
So this means that Alola takes place in the Mega-universe?
>>
>>29809090
N failed to be a piece of shit. Good
>>
>>29808580
>the old timeline is pretty much fucked up
fuck game freak
>>
Explain all this Zinnia hate to me.
>>
>>29808790
>saved RSE Hoenn from a meteor just in time for it to be genocided by Ultra Beasts
She prevented them from having a quick death.
>>
File: drug-dealer copy.png (144KB, 416x356px) Image search: [Google]
drug-dealer copy.png
144KB, 416x356px
>>29809260
Lusamine doomed Hoenn with her Nihilego addiction, don't do drugs kids.
>>
>>29809279
>literally has characters from X and Y show up to give you a mega stone
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
>>
>>29809284
>mega universe unova has ultra beasts around
>ghetsis uses N's ability to tame them
>master world domination plan could potentially work this time
>>
>>29809344
>Our timeline's N and Hilbert never met again
>>
>>29809321
Explain please
>>
So Gnoggin was technically right?

They destroyed the old universe and the remakes might make some big changes
>>
>>29809260
The old timeline it pretty much dead. To put it short, all the worms holes to the UB dimension, they have pretty much been ripping appart everything and Lusamine's obsession pretty much doomed everyone. Basically, the old timeline starting from FRLG to B2W2 has been infested with UB's and have most likely destroyed everything and everyone, Looker, Annabelle and some possible more past characters are all dead including the protagonists. And like how >>29809080 pointed out, Hoopa probably for saw this and opened gates to the past timeline to save whathever Legends were left. Now all that's left is the Mega timeline.
>>
>>29809327
Well it didn't seem to be as prominently featured and we got no new Mega evolutions. I thought that this ment Alola was in the standard timeline.
>>
>>29809321
Lusamine didn't create the Ultra Beasts ,she was studying them. The wormholes appeared on their own.
>>
>>29809476
*Looker, Annabelle and some more possible past characters have escaped while everyone is dead including the past protagonists

Fixed, sorry.
>>
>>29809492
>I thought that this ment Alola was in the standard timeline.
It is.
The Mega-universe IS the "standard" timeline now. The term you're looking for is "old timeline."
>>
>>29809080
>>29809476
It scares me that this is a legit possibility...shits fascinating as heck though and would explain all those hoopa rings
>>
>>29808580
So it all came together?
>>
>>29809476
What dialogue confirms this?
>>
>They give us ORAS
>Kill the original Hoenn too for good measure

fuck this, this actually hurt to read
>>
>>29809476

I don't know about you guys, but I really like this

DEEPEST LORE
E
E
P
E
S
T

L
O
R
E
>>
Why did the writers think it was necessary to have the entire old timeline destroyed? As opposed to just saying that well it exists but we're not in it anymore therefore all remakes are in Mega timeline
I don't understand the rationale. It just seems overly depressing to suddenly make almost everyone we knew in Gens 1 to 5 be dead.
>>
where is all this old timeline new timeline stuff coming from? I've played through every main series game and haven't seen anything like this. I doubt the story in the pokemon series is THAT convoluted.
>>
>>29809620
I don't really pay attention to it but people have been discussing the timelines/different universes in Pokemon since XY.
>>
Did the Ultra Beasts kill Looker's Croagunk?
>>
>>29809620
You didn't play Episode Delta in ORAS?
>>
>>29809685
Yes, alternate universes were brushed upon. Nothing was said about traveling between them and how we are all suddenly in this universe.
>>
>>29809476
uh.... what... this is some /x/ shit

how can the game be so meme easy but then they possibly pull this shit
>>
>>29809620
ORAS
>>
If all this is true

I'm hoping we get one final game in the old timeline where the UBs show up ending with Hoopa saving you
>>
>>29808605
Good riddance.

>>29808580
Game Freak is just putting a nail in the coffin of the old universe because they confused everyone with the Delta Episode.

They're basically saying "No, the old timeline is gone, here's Anabel as compensation"

The only universe that matters is the one we're playing in, always has been, always will.
>>
File: fug.png (16KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
16KB, 174x231px
>>29809476
All my waifus are dead.
>>
>>29809476
>Basically, the old timeline starting from FRLG to B2W2 has been infested with UB's and have most likely destroyed everything and everyone
Fuck sakes, this is wrong.

FR/LG to B2W2 are still Canon to our current universe you nonce. There are even multiple references to previous events from those games in X/Y and S/M.

What you are thinking of, is the RSE "Non-Mega" universe, which is dead. The rest of the games still happen in the Mega Universe.
>>
>>29809867
>Bianca is dead
>Clair is dead
>RSE May dead

Fuck

At least I like Sina and ORAS Courtney
>>
>>29809910
Well yeah, I think he meant that.
>>
>>29809476
man, alternate dimensions/timelines/timetravel are the worst plot devices
>>
>>29809619
>Why did the writers think it was necessary to have the entire old timeline destroyed?
Because retards thought that the Delta Episode meant that GF considered two timelines as co-existing. This was never the case, and never will be. They were never ever going to revisit the old timeline, the newer games have ALWAYS replaced the old. OR/AS replaces RSE, just like Platinum replaced DP.

This is just Game Freaks way of saying "No, the universe we have now, with all the Megas and shit, that's the only one you need to think about now."
>>
Y'all are stupid.
>>
>>29809942
I hope he meant that, because it's a misconception I see way too often on /vp/.
>>
>>29809910
No, they don't. FR/LG to B2W2 are separated from the Mega timeline.

FR/LG to B2W2 share the same timeline.
>>
>>29809563
no anon.

it's all falling apart...
>>
>>29809619
No. From gen 3 to gen 5 are gone.

Mega verse has the gen 1 part of it. They're not the same.

Plus any remake now fits in, going forward.

Gen 2 only exists in the old gameboy timeline. But gen 1 exist in both gameboy and mega verse timeline.

It's a canon reboot but not tossing pokemons out.
>>
I thought AZ and his superweapon caused this?
>>
>>29808580

I argue A timeline got fucked up.

Remember we're dealing with a legit multiverse now.
>>
>>29809964
>FR/LG to B2W2 are separated from the Mega timeline.
There is literally not a single thing to suggest this in the slightest. At all.

There are references to the events of those games in Gen 6 and 7. Because they still happened.

How in the fuck are Red and Blue Champions if FR/LG never happened? How about all the references to Colress and Plasma in X/Y, which are confirmed to be happening around the same point in time as B2/W2?

Of course the Pre-Gen 6 games still fucking happened, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>29809996
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>29809954

Indeed, They are.
>>
>>29810005
AZ only created the megas
>>
>>29810037
You're not getting this, the events of those games would have still happened but in an altered manner like ORAS

The split comes down to whether or not mega evolution exists
>>
>>29810037
They happened with minor changes of mega-evolutions, fairy type and such. Similar to the FRLG-BW2, but not exactly. FRLG-BW2 aka the non-mega timeline is dead.
>>
>>29810037
All those games don't have mega evolution. As stated in the Delta episode, the Hoenn universe doesn't have Mega evolutions. Ergo, they happen at the same time.

Also, we don't know if the new remakes will have the same (or similar) events happening, so they could all be referring to future games that happened before Gen 6 and Gen 7. For instance, Colress IS in the Mega Universe.
>>
File: rick potion 9.jpg (709KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rick potion 9.jpg
709KB, 1920x1080px
>>29809856

>Implying it would be hard to find a copy of the old universe
>>
>>29809953
Multiple versions co-exist in mirror universes. SM actually uses it as a pretty big plot point in the post game. Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum all happened, but Platnium seems to be the "main" universe of the three.
>>
>>29810037
Its basically the "old" timeline that was attacked by the UBs, nothing about which games are canon or not anymore.

The same story happened in both, one universe have megas and the other don't and was fucked up by the UBs, nothing too complex.
>>
>>29809476
And by playing VC Blue, Red, and Yellow, you are saving your old Pokemon from extinction by moving them into the new timeline

woah
>>
>>29810066
Nope. That how it's being presented. Oras wally isnt a faller, therefore unova league hasnt happened yet. Grimsley just different universe wise.

Red wear 96 not 2004. The female faller is from emerald.
>>
>>29810098
>>29810104
>>29810108
>>29810151

Guys, I know all this shit. Perhaps this was just a misunderstanding.

The point I am making is that the games still happened. There is nothing to suggest that my copy of Platinum for example, is in a Timeline where there are no Megas. For all intents and purposes, Platinum as we know and love it still happened exactly the same in our current timeline, until any Gen 4 remakes change anything.

So, to make myself completely and utterly clear;

>OLD UNIVERSE:
RSE + FRLG -> DPPt + HGSS -> BW -> B2W2

(Old universe is dead and gone now)

>OUR ACTUAL UNIVERSE:
OR/AS + FRLG -> DPPt + HGSS -> BW -> B2W2 + XY -> SM

X/Y and S/M make it abundantly clear that all those games are still canon to our universe, whether those regions have seen Mega Evolution or not. The only stuff retconned out is the games that were replaced by remakes. Are we all on the same page now?
>>
>>29810037

The original tweet refers to the games as 赤緑, RS, and 金銀, meaning red/green, ruby/sapphire, and gold/silver, respectively.

RGBY are covered by 赤緑, as are the remakes FRLG. Similarly, RS covers RSE and ORAS, and 金銀 covers GSC and HGSS. Remakes are counted with the originals because they are mostly the same story canonically.
>>
>>29810152
Perfect reason to sell you games again
>>
>>29810152
Firered and leaf green overriden them. This is the third timeline which has rby esisting.

Masudas timeline from gen3 to gen 5 are destroyed. As in finished work with a beggining and a end. But the pokemon can move to tineline 3.
>>
File: 1476722860728.jpg (2MB, 1433x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476722860728.jpg
2MB, 1433x1000px
>>29810152
>tfw saved my first Pokemon by transferring it from Emerald all the way to ORAS

If only I knew back then it was going to be killed by Pokemon from other dimensions
>>
>>29810183
Looker is a faller and he was in all sorts of games that were supposed to happen after we see him wash up in ORAS. This means that either traveling between timelines displaces people or ORAS happened quite a bit later in the Mega timeline than it did in the RSE timeline (which would explain why Wally hasn't aged at all).
>>
>>29810236

I would have enjoyed it more if you put in 'gen 2' or 'gen 3' instead of game names because FRLG or HGSS don't take place in Megaverse, and that is a fact.

Megaverse version of HGSS or FRLG though? I could buy that.
>>
>>29810293
>FRLG or HGSS don't take place in Megaverse, and that is a fact.
How. Where is the "fact" that says they aren't canon anymore? Remakes have always replaced the originals in the timeline, so I don't know where you're getting this from.
>>
>>29810252
Looker is from a different universe. Rse is from the non mega timeline.

Gamefreak retconned xy beining in oras timeline. Wally is the oras wally, down to costume aspects to mega stone and never ageing. The rby red and blue are the mega verse versions of red and blue.

Universes don't have to same flow of events. And can use other elements of different universes.
>>
>>29810325

I'm not saying they are not canon, they ARE canon, but in in the non-mega evolution timeline.

ORAS established two timelines: one with Mega Evolution and one without. FRLG and HGSS, for example, do not have Mega Evolution. It never came to be because AZ's war never happened.
>>
>>29808580
Basically all you need to know is that

The remakes are the canon universe. Until DP remakes are made, Platinum is the canon version of Gen 4.
>>
>>29810236
>OLD UNIVERSE:
RSE + FRLG -> DPPt + HGSS -> BW -> B2W2
(Old universe is dead and gone now)

>OUR ACTUAL UNIVERSE:
>OR/AS + FRLG* -> DPPt* + HGSS* -> BW* -> B2W2* + XY -> SM
(* indicates that basically the same events happened, but in a world where mega evolution exists)

Fixed a little.

If you put it like this people shouldn't get confused.
>>
>>29810361

THIS is what I was talking about. I completely agree with this timeline.

Well done.
>>
>>29810325
Rse existed with frlg at the same time. Now that rse is gone so is frlg. The red and green in game rby red green.

Gamefreak transplanted rby to override frlg in the megaverse timeline. Explaining while red and wally are different ages that mostly don't match up.
>>
>>29810350
>FRLG and HGSS, for example, do not have Mega Evolution
There is nothing, absolutely nothing to suggest they don't exist in a universe with Megas.

Red being in S/M is evidence enough. He is even just aged up from his FR/LG design. He is very clearly supposed to be the very same.
>>
>you will never have a chance to fight the UBs in the older games to prevent the end of everything

I mean, they'd probably be like lv255 but I'd wanna TRY
>>
>>29810379
>Now that rse is gone so is frlg.
Thats not how it works
>>
>>29810350
They DID happen, or at least their stories did with slight variations like megas and fairies.

How else would Red and Green show up in SM?
>>
>>29810361
Thank you, I can accept this anon. Hopefully it's enough to satisfy everybodys autism
>>
>>29810361
this is turning into homestuck
>>
>>29810391
It does. Everything else is headcannon.
>>
>>29810392

BECAUSE Megaverse has its own version of Kanto, Red and Green. It's not that difficult.
>>
Wait, where is it implied that UBs fucked up the original timeline?
>>
>>29810350
>FRLG and HGSS, for example, do not have Mega Evolution.
No because the Red from SM is the Red from FRLG/HGSS, and he uses Mega Evolution.
>>
>>29810383
>There is nothing, absolutely nothing to suggest they don't exist in a universe with Megas.
Other than nobody in the old universe using Mega Evolution, despite Hoenn having access to it.
>>
The sequels to Sun&Moon will be called Eclipse&Earth.
>>
>>29810410
Yeah that's what I mean
>>
>>29810392
Holy shit you are retarded. He's not saying that what happened in the old timeline, didn't happen in the Mega timeline, he's saying that they happened with slight variations, as you just stated.

As such, they are "not canon" to the mega timeline, which is the one we have now. Their mega versions, however, are.
>>
>>29808580
>the best universe is kill

Also are Diamond and Pearl Cannon?

Cynthia only remembers the trainer with the Giratina and Caitlin in Unoba
>>
>>29810418
>and he uses Mega Evolution.
He does?

>>29810429
Pay attention to the games, it's explained very clearly why Hoenn has access to Mega's, despite it not being widely-known for another 10 years in X/Y.

Even in Origins, Red is told that Megastones aren't usually found in Kanto. Why would it be any different for Sinnoh, Johto, or Unova?
>>
File: skewed tangent.png (793KB, 1277x696px) Image search: [Google]
skewed tangent.png
793KB, 1277x696px
there are some questions i still have though.

why do multiple universes exist? why don't they all co-exist peacefully?
if the UB's are to blame, how and why did they destroy the old games worlds?

if the timelines are deliberately skewed, can they be fixed?
and finally, where exactly in the timeline did the universes become split?

it seems like hints point towards an alternate universe sinnoh. where we begin our fuckery with time.
in the gen 4 remakes, we go back in time and (team galactic?) introduces the UB's to the past universe, ala "cell"-type scenario (this is where necrozma comes in to play, as he's been buried in alola for centuries).
and because of this, this begins the initial split in time. seems like some games we played are part of the true timeline and some are part of the butterfly effect split timelines, in which there are many.

gen 4 remakes will allow us to bend the laws of time and space to once again reach those untainted parts of previous games. and maybe, just maybe, we'll finally return to the battle frontier.
>>
>>29810465
Platinum is canon. Most recent versions are always the canon ones.
>>
>>29810466
Yes, there is literally a thread up right now
>>29805968
>>
>>29810361
This>>29810476
>>
>>29810466
>origins
>canon
We are talking about the games, not four glorified OVAS.
>>
>>29810460
This is a bully free zone buddy
>>
>>29810410
But there's no indication that mega evolution exists in RBY's world. For all we know it could be a third dimension/timeline, separated from FRLG and FRLG with megas
>>
>>29810466
None of the Hoenn gym leaders use mega evolution when you encounter them in other regions in the old universe.
>>
File: tumblr_mv96g7bnRP1qkbctro1_500.jpg (30KB, 457x567px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mv96g7bnRP1qkbctro1_500.jpg
30KB, 457x567px
>>29809936
>Clair is dead

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GAMEFREAK WILL PAY FOR THIS
>>
File: You all....png (213KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
You all....png
213KB, 313x382px
>Anabel was abducted by an ultra wormhole
>SO THE RSE UNIVERSE WAS DESTROYED
>>
>>29809969
How long until they make Dark Dialga canon?
>>
>>29810476
SM's postgame complicates that a bit...
>>
>>29810411
It isn't, I don't know where people are getting that from. The Ultra Wormholes bring people from the OG timeline into the Megaverse but that's it.
>>
>>29810515
Primal Dialga, you mean.
>>
>>29810518
E-Explain?
>>
Destroyed Universe or not, I still feel bad for Annabel and Looker.
>>
File: 1472689052089.png (542KB, 1400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472689052089.png
542KB, 1400x600px
>>29810506
It's not fair
>>
With all the trainers and their strong pokemon. I doubt the UBs just showed up and wrecked everything.
>>
>>29810493

I'm saying that in the Megaverse there is a Kanto where Mega Evolution exists just like it exists in Hoenn.

Just like there are two Hoenn: the Hoenn with no Mega Evolution (RS) and Hoenn with Mega Evolution (ORAS), there are two Kanto: Kanto with no Mega Evolution (RG/FRLG) and Kanto WITH Mega Evolution.
>>
>>29810528
In Moon version, you can travel to the Sun version universe in the post-game and vice-versa. So apparently all of the different versions happened in separate universes (which was also implied by BW).
>>
>>29810525
Primal Dialga is not related to Primal Reversion, though, so never.
>>
>>29808790
No, Zinnia. You still suck.
>>
>>29810509
It really feels like a stretch.

For all we know the UBs are just randomly kidnapping people from the original timeline and dumping them in the mega universe, with Looker and Anabel being some of the victims, instead of a massive alien invasion happening after BW2 and killing everyone but the fallers.
>>
>>29810418
He's Red from Origins

Which is pretty much an amalgamation of Gen I and Gen III Red
>>
>>29810568
Oh right.

Yeah, version differences have always been parallel universes, but remakes/third versions replace the old games. That's why Cynthia specifically refers to Giratina in BW.
>>
Pokemon Eclipse for the Switch with full playable Kanto. At the end of the game, when Lillie is going away to Kanto you tag along with her.
>>
>>29810559
I hope you're right, the b/w protagonists even have a legendary on their side
>>
>>29809530
So we have 2 Anabels and Lookers in the Mega Universe? One pair from the old universe and one from the Megaverse?
>>
>>29810575
I know, I was just correcting that anon on the technical name for that Dialga
>>
>>29808790
>Don't risk sending the meteoroid to GBA Hoenn
>Still gets destroyed anyway

For doing nothing?
>>
>>29810611
Seems like it
>>
>>29810600
Origins isn't canon.
>>
>>29809910
The events of those games DID happen in the Mega timeline, just with their versions of the characters. Everything we did still happened, but Megas have always existed.

Do I have that right?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Is this about right?

Sorry for this shitty handwritng
>>
>>29810611
Depends, not everyone has a counterpart.
>>
>>29810611
It's possible, but the Mega Universe Anabel wasn't a Frontier Brain due to it not existing. She could just as easily be a random nobody going about her life on a farm in the middle of nowhere or something.
>>
>>29810626
>I was just
No you didn't. I did.
>>
>>29809568
It sucks, since Neo-Hoenn is a total shitshow but there isn't much we can do.
>>
>>29810635
Add Emerald to FRLG and I think you got it
>>
>>29810635
Pretty much yeah.
>>
>>29810611
......congrats you just made this even more convoluted. I guess ? Maybe there's no in-universe version of Looker and Annabelle in the Mega timeline or have been dead for a long time. I reay don't.
>>
>>29810652
Oh okay, I thought I did. I replied with the exact same message but I guess it wasn't posted, weird
>>
>>29810666
Also maybe they're black and both lookers team up
>>
>>29810648
But the Battle Frontier was still built in the Megaverse. It just wasn't finished in ORAS.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>29810660
Right, there we go. Anything else?
>>
>>29810626
That anon here.
I just said Dark Dialga to try to avoid any retards from sperging out.
>>
>>29810632
While not canon, it's the only time we've seen a loyal adaptation of Red's adventure through Kanto in a universe where mega evolution exists.
>>
>>29810635
Is there any evidence of RBY taking place 20 years before SM, other than the "96" on Red's shirt? Because we don't really know if it's 2016 in SM. Or if the 96 is the year Red won the league (it could just as easily be the year he was born or just a cool design).
>>
File: 1418690850411.jpg (45KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1418690850411.jpg
45KB, 408x439px
>This thread
>>
>>29810599
SM Anabel and SM Looker are from mega universe too. Looker appears in the Battle resort with a megastone in his pocket, he just went from Sun universe/Moon universe to Moon universe/Sun universe.
>>
>>29810404
Not yet. We only have two relatively linear timelines based on one universe.
>>
>>29810699
The way Anabel refers to it when she mentions it makes it sound like it's not something that exists in the universe. Maybe construction got canceled? Or maybe since it was built later, it had a completely different set of Frontier Brains?
>>
>>29810611
Yes.
>>
File: 1476735548258.png (291KB, 508x415px) Image search: [Google]
1476735548258.png
291KB, 508x415px
IT

ALL

COMES

TOGETHER

No, seriously, this fucker predicted a lot of this shit. He didn't get it all 100% right, of course, but he was certainly on the right track.
>>
>>29810633
Yep, exactly.
>>
>>29810710
It's just an easter egg, it was just about ten years
>>
>>29810710
Japenese sites hints its the rby red and blue.
>>
>>29809476
Then how come the mega timeline is a-okay? That's the bit I don't get.
>>
>>29810635
>>29810701
HGSS/Pt are 3 years after FRLG/Emerald, not 2.

And there's no reason to think ORAS and M-Kanto don't happen at the same time. Same for M-DPPt and M-HGSS. The new games just replace the old ones, they don't change the order the events happened.
>>
>>29809090
>most interesting character
>nothing about her is ever explained concretely except that she's a massive, unapologetic fuck up
>>
>>29810699
>>29810744

They say that Anabel showed up in the Megaverse ten years ago, with no memory of what happened to her other than her name and that she was the frontier brain of a very tall tower.

Remember that the BF was still in construction in Oras.
>>
>>29810635
No, that isn't right at all. See: >>29810361

The games aren't in chronological order, OR/AS happens at the start of the timeline, and S/M is 10~ years later
>>
File: 1476457653902.jpg (92KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476457653902.jpg
92KB, 540x540px
>>29810733
>>
Annabel can't be the Megaverse Annabel because the BF was under construction in ORAS but the only thing this Annabel remembers is that she was basically a BB.
>>
>>29810737
There's also Lusamine's husband, who disappeared into a wormhole and lost his memories when he came back, but never "shifted timelines" or anything.

But why does Anabel use her Emerald theme instead of the ORAS remix used by the Chatelaines?
>>
File: 1460086232986.png (251KB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
1460086232986.png
251KB, 460x304px
>>29810823
>>
Seriously, fuck off Ohmori for introducing this convoluted trash into pokemon. Now idiots will move on from the Zelda timeline fiasco to the poke multiverse conundrum.
>>
>>29810792
>in the Megaverse ten years ago
Holy shit, same time as Looker in OR/AS then

This actually FINALLY gives us a concrete amount of years between Gen 4 and 5 too!
>>
File: real timeline.jpg (218KB, 644x988px) Image search: [Google]
real timeline.jpg
218KB, 644x988px
LGFR, Y, C, HGSS and ORAS are non-canon.
>>
>>29810774
Sm takes place after xy which is 10 years after oras. Sm is also (likely) 20 years after that timelines rby, so they couldn't have happened at the same time
>>
So Sun and Moon getting sequels is almost confirmed right?
>>
>>29810768
My guess is that the Mega universe just got lucky and only had Nihiliego cross into it, while the others ended up with much more destructive ones.
>>
>>29810830
I thought he never came back
>>
>>29810850
Oh fuck off
>>
Palkia and Dialga have something to do with this, don't they?

Space, time, Hoopas portals... did Team Galactic utterly fuck up and use a combination of these 3 for their plans and accidentally connected the UB world with their own with some kind of UB Equivalent Hoopa, Palkia and Dialga???
>>
>>29810830
Theres universes and timelines. Shes from universe 2 (frlg to bw2)but the timeline of emerald.

Very much ended Masudas work.
>>
>>29810852
>Sm is also (likely) 20 years after that timelines rby
No, that's pure speculation and not likely at all because Red and Blue are clearly meant to be in their early 20s, not fucking 31
>>
>>29810830
hang on, is this true? i haven't got to post game and you fight anabel and it plays the gen 3 frontier brain theme?

how did they update it? is there a link to the audio? or is it still the same audio from the emerald cart?
>>
>>29810863
He did.
He's Mohn, the fat fuck from Pokepelago.
>>
>>29810863
He's Mohn

(Always remember to use the spoiler tag you guys)
>>
>>29810866

It's true.

Remakes are non-canon.
>>
>>29810852
I agree but do we have any in game text to support it. We need to end this 10 vs 20 argument
>>
File: 1459031806221.png (70KB, 244x140px) Image search: [Google]
1459031806221.png
70KB, 244x140px
>this entire thread

I didn't know Pokemon would go THIS deep into its lore.
>>
>>29810850
That image is work plus gamefreak never offically stated a proper event list in media or books.

Now they can.
>>
>>29810892
Richard, I know it's you. Fuck off.
>>
>>29810882
Same audio.
>>
>>29810632
What doesn't make it canon?
>>
>>29810888

Where was this confirmed?
>>
Yet to get an explanation as to how this is proof the original timelines are kill
UBs are strong, but beatable.
>>
>>29810888
>s Mo
Can you send me an image?
>>
>>29810902

Nah. It's official.

Remakes are non-canon.
>>
So...wheres the proof of this all happening has anything been proven other than delta episode saying there diff timelines. Or is this all some gayass /vp/ headcanon.

I know about the different timelines but saying shit like hur dur it ded cuz UB did it does not prove anything at all.

If you have links or a screen cap that would be grand.
>>
>>29810915
There's some text in-game where they talk about the one that started the Wormhole project. He was called Professor Mohn.
>>
>>29810842
How long? I'm dumb and I haven't had my coffee yet.
>>
Wicke's blog theorizes Palkia and Giratina are goofing off with their god powers.
Out with the old, in with the new.
>>
>>29810768
Megas. They are described as being super violent in there dex entries and are the only thing that can match the insane power UB's have and Z-moves also are nukes in gem form. The old timeline had none of these since:
A. The Unltimate Weapon was never fired that lead to the creation of Mega stones
B. Z-moves most likely use energy from the UB dimension cause the flaring auras pokemon get when using them are very similar to totem ones and they probably get there own power from the one that's leaking from the UB-verse. And the Mega timeline has been exposed to the UB's before which is show in the fact that Solgaleo and Lunala are UB's and Necrozuma has been living in the Pokemon world for thousands of years so the Alolans probably found a way to take advantage of this newly discovered energy. At least that's what is theorized.

It's still up in the air do, since everything is just theories.
>>
>>29810907
It's an anime?
>>
>>29810918
There's no proof, people just obsessed with edgy shit and deepest lore and want to make things worse than they are.

At most we have some ayy lmaos abducting people from other universes, but there's absolutely nothing about them destroying those universes.
>>
>>29810934

If that's true then that's just...so anticlimactic lol. He's just chilling on some island? Wtf?
>>
>>29810905
MUH DICK.

That battle music is the single most hype song in all of pokemon. I'm so glad it returned!
>>
>>29810918
Perhaps the entire sky turned into a giant UB wormhole unleashing swarms
>>
>>29810959

Nah.

Remake are non-canon.
>>
>>29810925
But it's not and tweet is deleted. People did the same debate with zelda obly for nintendo to fuck them up.

Unless it's written in a book or mag it's not.

Plus oras is now in the xy and mega timeline. Wally is still young.
>>
File: Mohn.png (1MB, 979x1112px) Image search: [Google]
Mohn.png
1MB, 979x1112px
>>29810915
>>29810919
Gladion: It was my father who started it. He was the one who first confirmed the existence of Ultra Wormholes and Ultra Beasts. But my father... He disappeared during an experiment. Trying to connect to an Ultra Wormhole. All that he left behind was a weakened Cosmog and his papers about Nihilego... Lusamine’s obsession with Ultra Wormholes... and her obsession with the Ultra Beasts... I think it was all basically her way of trying to reach him again. That’s what I had to believe. To get through it.[/spoler]

Aether member: Th-th-that hole... Is that the Ultra Wormhole that Professor Mohn discovered?!

Aether report: Ultra Wormholes - Beyond the Ultra Wormholes that Professor Mohn discovered lies a different dimension.

Professor Burnet: There was a man named Mohn, who years ago published his theory about the Ultra Wormholes.
>>
>>29810944
2-3 years.
>>
>>29810918
Play the game. In the Ultra Dimension, UBs aren't legendaries. There are loads of them. Like, they see a sea of Nihilegos. That's hundreds of Legendary-tier Pokemon.
>>
>>29810987
Alright. Those are your opinions, Richard.
>>
>>29810980
He most likely lost his memories just as Anabel and Looker did. They never bothered to look for him in the same world.
>>
>>29810967
It seems to be a direct adaption of the games using elements of X and Y to promote them

Considering it's a promotional OVA by TPCi for the games it's more canon than the actual anime that pretty much cemented itself being far away from the games as possible

Like saying the commercials for BW2 weren't canon
>>
>>29810990

Sorry, Dude. It's from a official source.

Remakes are non-canon and shouldn't even be acknowledge.
>>
>>29810987
Canon in the Megaverse. A different canon.
>>
>>29810944
Well as you (should hopefully) know, Gen 3 is at the start of the timeline with Gen 1

So if we work through the Gens;

1 / 3
>three years later
2 / 4
>three years later
B/W
>two years later
B2W2 / XY
>two years later
SM

We know it has to be three years, because the total amount of time passed has to reach 10 years for SM.
>>
>>29811002

It's from a official source.

Not me.
>>
>>29811015

Idiot, that tweet was deleted for a reason. It was probably untrue.
>>
The implication is that there were UBs scary enough to defeat Arceus and company.

What if the new timeline were created after the old one got crashed, and Pokémon subconsciously created Mega Evolutions as preparation for if the Ultra Beasts would return? The Primal Reversions may also have been created as a counter-measure.
>>
File: 1446705777679.png (180KB, 514x516px) Image search: [Google]
1446705777679.png
180KB, 514x516px
>>29810991
>>
>>29811029
You're talking to Richard, a known retard. Ignore him.
>>
>>29810961
This is really fascinating.

Where's the dialogue that suggests all this?
>>
>>29810980
Its probably meant to be tragic irony. Becoming a Faller like Anabel and he did seems to make people selectively lose their memory so even if Lusamine and the Aether Foundation had found him, he wouldn't know who they were or remember his relationship probably. But yeah the tragedy of Lusamine going through all the stuff that she causes in the game even though Mohn is pretty much right there is probably intentional
>>
>>29811009
Dude, Origins is not canon. The Red from Origins doesn't look anything like the Red from SM. Red from SM is literally the same Red from FRLG.

The Red from Origins isn't a silent protagonist either.
>>
>>29810792
I'm legit scared. When can we expect Gen 8 to come? We need this solved. I think we'll die first before the plot is resolved.
>>
>>29811015
Its deleted because it's not true anymore. Sorry about your homosexual autism Richard
>>
>>29810541
>Looker's name was a codename to protect his identity in Platinum and Gen 5
>gives it as his actual name after he falls because he can't remember his original name
>can't settle down and take care of Emma himself because he knows he doesn't belong in this universe and feels he's trespassing

And for the anime:
>Ash meets Anabel again, who had a crush on him previously
>she doesn't remember him but feels something for him
>it's left ambiguous whether she's an Anabel kidnapped from another universe who may or may not have met Ash before or the same Anabel just kidnapped from Kanto
>>
>>29811033
and where is this implied
>>
>>29810897

The evidence is plainly seen. There are multiple timelines and realities, and all of the main series games are split into at least two of these timelines. I'm pretty sure none of this was part of the games until gen 6, which confirmed that mega evolution is exclusive to their dimension, and that other dimensions without it may exist. Gen 1-5 didn't have it, so they very well could be their own timeline, while 6 and 7 are the start of a new timeline.
>>
>>29811061
He's probably referring to Aether creating an Arceus clone to fight Ultra Beasts, but that implies that Arceus is strong enough to take the things down.
>>
UB's and their dimension should be destroyed!!! Or studied. What is the cause of the memory wipe, I love the NPC's, they don't deserve any of these.
>>
>>29810867
We don't know but I got a feeling that we probably going to see Cyrus again maybe in the remakes, after all he was just chilling in the distortion world with Giratina.

Also the fact that Hoopa pulled Dialga, Palkia and Giratina straight from the old timeline in Oras.
>>
so
does this mean literally every iteration of archie/maxie are dead, except for ORAS? does this normally happen with other characters or have I only just noticed?
>>
>>29810611
What if it's like the 2003 anime ending of Fullmetal Alchemist? When you cross into another universe you take their place forcibly overwriting your consciousness onto theirs.
>>
>>29811075
I'm pretty sure Gen 1 and 2 have their own timeline, while their remakes are part of the Gen 3 to 5 timeline.
>>
>>29811025
>11 years between Gen 3 and SM
Shouldn't it be 10?

Since Anabel is said to have been found in Alola 10 years before SM, and Looker appeared in ORAS Hoenn in the same circumstances, it would make more sense for them to have arrived at the same time, instead of 1 year apart from each other.

Maybe SM happens just 1 year after BW2/XY instead of 2?
>>
>>29811029

You can't go against official sources.

Twitter.com/matsumiyan/status/464052839870787584
>>
>>29811075
>Gen 1-5 didn't have it, so they very well could be their own timeline, while 6 and 7 are the start of a new timeline.
Read the thread, this isn't true at all anon. The timeline is the same as always.
>>
File: 136.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
136.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>29811056
TFW THE XY&Z ANIME ACTUALLY ENDED FOR GOOD AND THE NEW SM ANIME FEATURES A COMLETELY DIFFERENT ASH FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE
>>
>>29810905
do you know what it's called in the game files? i can't find a re-upload on youtube.
>>
>>29810991
Wasn't there a post that called this months before the leak?
>>
>>29810991
Holy fuck

He was right there the whole time and nobody noticed, I feel so bad lusamine now
>>
>>29811110
STOP!
>>
>>29811101
>Twitter.com/matsumiyan/status/464052839870787584

"Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!"

Are you retarded?
>>
>>29811125
I am. I love cocks in my ass.
>>
>>29811120
Should be. Cause the existence of Mohn chilling and tending on Pokepelago is an ironic echo. Fuck. Pretty much tragic, man. Why GF do this.
>>
>>29809476
>>29809530
This is very interesting, and might give us more wiggle room if we get remakes or return to old regions at some point.

Also, I'm glad they're retconning shit, so that the lack of fairies/megas/etc. can be explained
>>
>>29811110
Don't bring the anime into this, even if there's apparently a gameverse Ash running around off-screen now.
>>
>>29811102
The timeline is the same throughout all the universes, but the events differs between them, hence the version exclusives and remakes being of different universes from one another.
>>
File: weegee_pizz.jpg (5KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
weegee_pizz.jpg
5KB, 250x220px
>>29811100
>8+2 = 11
Are you feeling okay?
>>
File: Ruby_Sapphire_Flannery.png (1MB, 952x1209px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Sapphire_Flannery.png
1MB, 952x1209px
If the old timeline was destroyed, which Unova was destroyed, Black Unova or White Unova?

>>29809867
>>29809936

So OG Flannery is dead and the flat chested abomination pretending to be her in ORAS is the only one left. Fuck this sinful earth.
>>
OK

was that really a necessary thing to implement though?
>>
>>29811157
They made Ash-Greninja canon for a reason.
>>
>>29811100
Well Looker shows up in the Post-Game, but sure.

You're also misinterpreting, I am trying to say it was 10 years passed, but I guess you're interpreting SM as the start of year 11? In which case SM being 1 year after XY would indeed make more sense, I am not quite sure how much time is confirmed to have passed there
>>
>>29811111
Hang on, I'll try uploading it.
>>
>>29810830
>Lusamine's husband
Or the MC. They went from Sun to Moon or vice versa.

>why does Anabel use HER theme instead Chatelaines' theme?

Frontier Brains use this theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsW_BCoeQZA&ab_channel=BrawlBRSTMs3X

Battle Chatelaines use this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UNG_MJRyc&ab_channel=DorsalAxe

Why an Frontier Brain as Anabel would use the Battle Chatelain theme?

>is a remix
Yeah, because ORAS Battle Chateau replaces Emerald Battle Frontier as ingame battle facilitie. Mega universe Frontier Brains actual theme is unknown
>>
>>29811118
Everybody thought Mohn was related to them when he was revealed because of his hair and eye combo, although they were divided on weather he was a dad or husband.
>>
>>29811165
>If the old timeline was destroyed, which Unova was destroyed, Black Unova or White Unova?
Probably both, seeing as they were nearly 100% identical, so the events leading to their destruction might have happened in both.
>>
>>29811164
Oh sorry, for some reason I read it as three-three-three-two instead of three-three-two-two.
>>
No, yet another timeline parallel to the old ones were
>>
>>29811165
In the old universe both are destroyed, and in our current universe neither are destroyed.
>>
>>29811111
>>29811185
Name's bgm_nj_e15.dspadpcm.
Here it is: https://clyp.it/ppdxb4sj
>>
>Lusamine will never discover her husband is alive
>Dexio and Sinia mention that there must be a reason Zygarde is in Alola but it's never mentioned
>the mystery of the Fallers and the UBs
>the mystery of Necrowhatever, the third legendary
ANOTHER INCOMPLETE STORY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29811125
>>29811125

Are you really stupid.
You can't go against official sources.
What's canon is canon.
Remakes are non-canon.
>>
>>29811056

What if...what if the UB rescued them? Think about it, an asteroid was on course to destroy all of Hoenn, so it doesn't seem impossible that such a disaster could occur in the RSE Hoenn as well. Maybe the UB realized this, but could only save a handful of people. So they took the fallers and deposited them in a universe that was most like theirs, but wiped their memories just enough to where they wouldn't try to go back home, only to be devastated to find that their home was destroyed.
>>
>>29811110
>tfw XY Ash falls into the SM Ash universe
>>
>>29811239
>>tfw XY Ash loses the league to SM Ash.
>>
>>29808605
Lies. then what about Sinnoh, Unova, and the other regions? These beings wouldn't kill.
>>
>>29811209
Good compromise.
>>
>>29811230
Just wait for XY and SM sequels when Zygarde and Necrozma are the box legendaries
>>
>>29810118
>Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum all happened, but Platnium seems to be the "main" universe of the three.
They happened at the same time? How is it explained?
>>
The manga just got a whole lot darker.
>>
>>29811259
>SM Ash loses to XY Ash who loses the final match
>>
THE OLD UNIVERSE WASN'T DESTROYED

STOP THIS MEME

LOOKER AND ANABEL WERE JUST SUCKED BY SOME WORMHOLES

THERE'S LITERALLY ZERO (0) REASON TO BELIEVE THE UBS DESTROYED THE OLD UNIVERSE WHEN ALL THEY DO IN ALOLA IS RANDOMLY APPEAR ON SOME ROUTES AND MAYBE BURN SOME FORESTS AND BULLY TAPUS
>>
>>29811234

There's no source tho. Give me a legit source you uneducated faggot.
>>
>>29811227
thanks a bunch!

this'll ease the pain of lack of battle frontier.
now i have something to look forward to!
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here's the new version, I think I got it this time

Again sorry for the bad handwriting
>>
>>29811296
>Ash can't even beat himself
>>
>>29811230
>Lusamine will never discover her husband is alive

She has to wake up from her coma first. Their happy ending depends on Lillie.
>>
>>29811234
Im you and i love dick n my ass.
>>
>>29811291
Parallel dimensions.
>>
>>29811267
Hoopa likely kidnapped all the legendaries via portals
>>
>>29808580
This is some Dragon Ball Super tier clusterfuck.
>>
>>29811300
The tweet was legit and was mostly just restating what we already knew, and that guy's being a retard about the exact semantics.
>>
File: birth3.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
birth3.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>29811235

Nah. asteroid fell to Earth and the space virus inside become a Pokémon.
>>
>>29811282
Pokemon Z and Pokemon Eclipse, a combined sequel to both SM and XY.
>>
File: Laughing Duwangs.jpg (133KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Duwangs.jpg
133KB, 600x400px
>>29811110
>Ash's story ended with him never winning
>>
>>29811102
Just wait until they introduce something new to retcon the XYORASSM universe someday.
>>
>>29811300
You are uneducated faggot here.
https://twitter.com/matsumiyan/status/464052839870787584

You are beyond stupid.
>>
>>29811359
I mean, if I don't die before the anime ends, I don't expect anything else.
>>
I sure as hell hope all this is used by GF to fix what needs to be fixed... evolutions that need to be re-examined, typings re-examined, ect. A type of 'fix' by u doing whst theyve done. Maybe even 'balance' things out.
>>
>>29811235
Interesting theory.

I'm also left wondering now if the Link Cable and the Time Capsule/Inter-generational transfers operated similarly to Ultra Wormholes, considering the end result is crossing universes (game carts and gens). Could Bill have cracked into this with the PC?

>Burnett was studying anomalies and could send pokemon hiding out in a void of dream smoke to your game
>She also studied UB's and their hyperspace capabilities
>Gen 5 also had Entralink universe crossing using Dream Smoke

How deep does this all go?
>>
>>29811306
The only problem with this is Wally looking exactly the same as he was in ORAS.
>>
>>29811319

There can't be 2 me.
you are not scientifically possible!?

Homo.
>>
>not even Arceus could save Hoenn
Some diety.
>>
>>29811379
*Undoing what they've done.
>>
So as I understand it, what we have is this:

>Old Universe A
FireRed + Emerald → HeartGold + Platinum → Black → Black 2

>Old Universe B
LeafGreen + Emerald → SoulSilver + Platinum → White → White 2

>Mega Universe A
Future remakes of Red + OmegaRuby → Future remakes of Gold + Future remakes of Diamond → Future remakes of Black → Future remakes of Black 2 → X → Sun

>Mega Universe B
Future remakes of Green/Blue + Alpha Sapphire → Future remakes of Silver + Future remakes of Pearl → Future remakes of White → Future remakes of White 2 → Y → Moon

I always understood third versions as replacing the two pairs that came before it, as well as remakes doing the same before XY split the universes.
>>
>>29811372
>sorry, that page doesn't exist!
Nice source, faggot.
>>
>>29811372

I'm still looking for a source. Are you blind or just completely brainless?
>>
>>29811230
Who is her husband?
>>
Where in the fuck are people getting the idea that the oldverse was destroyed from?
>>
File: 1474550322713.png (2KB, 184x156px) Image search: [Google]
1474550322713.png
2KB, 184x156px
>>29811372

>calls people uneducated and stupid
>keeps posting broken links

Please stop posting
>>
>>29811398
>glitch Pokemon like Missingno and 'M are also Ultra Beasts and their ability to fuck up the universe is how other timelines got destroyed
>>
>>29811235
I know this is weird, but for the first time ever Richard is right, see >>29811343

In RSE Deoxys just fell on Birth Island instead of riding a meteor to destroy Earth
>>
>>29811433
The one guy everyone was speculating to be >>29810991
>>
>>29811435
Some edgy 18 year old. God of destruction pokemon when?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>29811408

Hoenn is just fine and Arceus is Neutral.
>>
>>29811435
I don't know, it's fun to read but I won't accept this as fact until GF really have spilled the beans in the main game.
>>
>>29811419
That's not even getting into timelines where it's Red/Sapphire-Silver/Diamond-etc.

They're all offshoots of [Old Timeline] and [Mega Timeline], though.
>>
>>29811379

Normally reboots have those changes already made when you enter the new universe so it's not gonna happen
>>
>>29810750
Who the fuck would have guessed he was THAT right?
>>
>>29811398
I mean, multiverses have always been kind of implied with trading unique legendaries to have multiple in the same save, version differences, black city/white forest, etc, but they were mostly handwaves for multiplayer functionality, they've simply taken something that was always in the background from the very start and brought it to the forefront.
>>
>>29811110
>tfw every anime series is actually its own universe
>2017/2018 movie all six Ashes meet to stop the UBs
>Ash-Pikachu is that year's event distro
>>
>>29810250
>You doomed the previous timeline by transferring the only teams capable of standing against UBs
>>
Wonder if mega evolution will go even further?
>>
So Lusamine is related to Jenova from FF???
>>
>>29811486
>implying I don't clone all my teams before transfer
>>
>>29810839
>WAH, POKEMON IS TOO SIMPLE, THERE'S BARELY A PLOT
>They try to up their plots and lore from gen 4 or 5 on
>FUCK GF WHY DO THEY EVEN TRY? NO ONE PLAYS FOR THE STORY
>>
>>29811501
Queen zeal, that batshit insane woman from KLK, or that mom from Space patrol
>>
>>29811230
Ohh baby, Zygarde be preparing to counter those fucker UB's. Why didn't it call Xerneas and Yveltal to help. That would be awesome to see.
>>
Someone needs to remove this thread this is all retarded as fuck
>>
>>29811400
Shit you're right, but honestly it's probably just because gf didn't want to make a new model

Is there any dialogue of his that suggests time has passed since oras?
>>
>>29811450
Zinnia mentions there was another meteorite a long time ago that was stopped by Rayquaza. I assume that in the old timeline, that meteorite wasn't stopped and became Birth Island.
>>
>>29811501
>Hau is injected with ultra beast dna and become sephiroth

Fuck logic do it GF
>>
>>29811313
More like Bill. Hopefully Misty can show Lillie the way to the cove (his house).

Man, I miss Cerulean City since we got Bill mentioned this gen.
>>
>>29811450
That's because in the Old Universe the meteor was just an ordinary meteor, but in the Mega Universe it was struck by the Ultimate Weapon and got loaded with Infinity Energy, which we were told by Mossdeep Space Center scientists is strong enough to create planet-destroying explosions in high enough concentrations (which is what Matt and Courtney tried to do by hijacking a space rocket loaded full of it). The "old meteorite" just landed in the ocean and became Birth Island, but the "mega meteorite" would've exploded and destroyed the entire planet.
>>
>>29811400
Eternal shota

Dermatologists HATE him
>>
>>29811529
I agree, if only so that we can restart the thread and put accurate info into it instead of some edgy 18 year olds headcannon about the oldverse being destroyed when no such then was even said.
>>
>>29811400
Being sick keeps him young
>>
File: 1434651726318.jpg (31KB, 369x290px) Image search: [Google]
1434651726318.jpg
31KB, 369x290px
>yfw something like this happened in the original timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM
>>
>>29811532
It's the same meteor, but the one Rayquaza stopped back then was only a chunk of it, whereas the one from the Delta Episode was the entire rest of it.
>>
>>29810991
holy shit
>>
>>29811521
So Gladion and Lillie are Magus and Schala? I don't want Lillie to start speaking with an Australian accent next gen.
>>
>>29811400
Some people stop growing at a very young age. I imagine especially if you're sick literally the entirety of your life.
>>
So...what happened to the ORAS version of sootopolis? where did the volcano go?
>>
>>29811402
Alternative wotkds are more likeoy to be possible over alt timekines or time machine. Too much energy and plus times a measurement of ev nts not a line to go back wards to.
>>
Maybe Wally is just one of those people that don't seem to age.
Once, when I was in the hospital, one of my fellow patients was a 40 year old dude that basically looked to be in his early twenties. His mom was into her 70s and looked early 50s at most.
>>
>>29811606
So 2017's movie will be them fighting Ultra Beasts for the sake of everything... 0_0
>>
>>29810236
How do you know oras and xy weren't closer together?
That's the only conclusion I can draw, this seems wrong
>>
>>29811637
The meteor probably hit around the same time as the volcano erupted, hence why the outcome was geographically the same except for a deeper cavern.
>>
>>29811653
>0_0
I know most people don't tell you this, but you should avoid using smiley faces. This isn't facebook.
>>
>>29811230
>The next Games after SM will be sequels to RBY/XY/SM.
>Red Sun(Y in title)
>Blue Moon(X in title)
>The game will reveal what's going on within the Universe and explain why Zygarde is traveling around the Pokemon World.
>Gen 4 remakes will be the Climax point and sequel to this game.
>>
>>29811640

Backwards Time Travel is impossible.
>>
>>29811670
Because Gen 3 is at the start of the timeline, and X/Y are confirmed happening at the tail-end of Gen 5?
>>
>>29811676
uwu
>>
>>29811670
It doesn't really change anything. No matter what ORAS still happened before XY, be it by 10 years or 2. We'll know once the DPPt remakes come out.
>>
>>29811653
>...
>0_0

Lurk or leave. We don't type like that here.
>>
>>29811676
Dude... let me have this. Pokémon just slaughtered over 300 Pokémon and a massive heap of characters
>>
>>29811709
>X/Y are confirmed happening at the tail-end of Gen 5?
Yes.
>>
>>29811704
Pure backwards timetravel is indeed impossible, but if there is a multiverse that can be traversed, it's not impossible that there are other universes out there that resemble another universe's past, which would functionally be paradox-free time travel.
>>
>>29811419
No, only BW and BW2's counterparts take place in the same universe. The others are just intentionally vague, so that whichever game you played is the "canon" one. Even RS and DP presumably happened in some pocket dimension, even though Emerald and Platinum are all but confirmed to be more canon.
>>
>>29811693
I hope. Then one day have a damn game to go to all regions and then some. I mean I'd love a type of mmo pokemon game traveling between regions and whatnot. Kinda like WoW used to be and their hunters (not sure if its the same, havent played WoW in ages.)
>>
>>29811745
I know, it was a rhetorical question in response to the other post.
>>
>>29811728
Not just 300 Pokémon. A fucking BILLION of Pokémon, at least.
>>
>>29811235
Even if shit didn't happened in the og hoenn why they will help then in fhter first place?

In the game is stated that the UBs are actually targeting those people that travelled through the wormholes, reason why the international police has a force which Anabel is part of to actually track the UBs and look for more those people like her that they call the fallen.
>>
Hold on...This is emerald anablle correct? Doesn't that mean there are currently 2 anabelles existing in this timeline at the same time???
>>
Show me where it's suggested that the old timeline was destroyed

By protecting some tower they just meant she was the head of it
>>
>>29811760
Considering the main games are going to the Switch console, this may actually not be all that far-fetched to imagine. Well, an MMO is, but one with all regions may not.
>>
>>29811760
>Then one day have a damn game to go to all regions and then some. I mean I'd love a type of mmo pokemon game traveling between regions and whatnot.
Do you know how I know you're underage?
>>
>>29811780
Yes. One that is working for the ORAS Battle Frontier and one that is working for the International Police in secret.
>>
>>29811817.
Kek. Breh im 32
>>
>>29811760
I fantasized about that game when i was younger, the fabled pokemmo, but now I realize it would suck. I don't think a game with all regions on it could be very good, but I wish they fleshed out the game universe a bit more outside of the games. like, have a manga that canonically takes place in the game world, or audio dramas, or something, so that we know what's going on in the regions that don't appear in the games of that generation.
>>
>>29811780
yes
>>
>>29810520
It's said UBs came to the original universe and started fucking things up considering they destroyed the Battle Frontier. The rest is all fair assumption.
>>
>>29811760
That's probably the plan for the console version. Visit each region and protect form Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>29810657
What's so different about it
Never once have a understood the anti-oras meme but the correlation I've noticed is that 4chan boys and Reddit seem against it for being ruby/sapphire remakes
>>
>>29811830
>>29811848

Fascinating....has she visited oras hoenn yet?
>>
>>29811850
>considering they destroyed the Battle Frontier
Even that is just assumption
>>
>Kanto = Hoenn -(3 years)-> Johto = Sinnoh -(???)-> BW -(2 years)-> BW2 = XY -(???)-> SM

Do we know either of the missing gaps? We can surmise the last one, since we know there are 10 years between Hoenn and SM.
>>
>>29811803
>>29811846
I agree a game linking the pokemon world would be nice. Perhaps the games 'updates' would a be a new region or such, maybe stop making legendaries and revisit different pokemon for new evolutions/forms, ect.
>>
>>29811883
Doubt it.

>>29811893
Yes: >>29811025
>>
>>29811830
>ORAS battle frontier

Heh
>>
>>29811850
Can't say i blame there. the facilities were rigged! RIGGED
>>
>>29811932
git gud
>>
>>29811845
I'm 23. How do you do it man? How do you manage to keep posting here? I feel like all the forums, sites, etc for shit that I liked when i was younger are populated entirely by freaking teenagers and I'm "outgrowing the Internet" for entertainment purposes, yet there's nowhere for me to turn to.
>>
>>29811780
>>29811830
>>29811848
>>29811883

We never got to see the Battle frontier of this universe in the first place, we don't know if this world version of her is a frontier brain at all or if she's even alive or if she even exist in this universe.
>>
All this would be a good fanfic....
>>
>>29811930
Where was it confirmed SM took place two years after XY?
>>
>>29811893
Gen4/BW could be either 3 or 4 years because of Caitlin. I guess the rocket grunt having a kid that's older than he should be isn't that relevant after all.

In the same way, SM could either be 1 or 2 years after BW2/XY. I think we still need more in-game references to old events and characters to find out.
>>
>>29811950
>yet there's nowhere for me to turn to.
Not that guy, but that' the thing. I'm staying here till the end
>>
>>29811850
>UBs go back to RSE just to destroy the battle frontier
>alola seems hell-bent on telling you that mega evolution is bad and sweeping it under the rug
>this generation's villain is game freak
>>
>>29811950
I just don't let the edgelords and autists get to me. There's plenty of good anons out there, just have to weed through the tards.
>>
>>29811676
>Red paired to Blue
Wrong, you morron
>>
File: 1478711620876.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1478711620876.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>29811999
>>
>>29811850
>considering they destroyed the Battle Frontier

Yeah, no, this is never said.
>>
File: Tyranitar.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>29811850

UBs can't destroy Tyranitar, It's can't be harm by any kind of attack.
>>
>>29811999

>Megas get mega descriptions in dex
>they're creepy as heck

>tfw abusing mega evos may turn them into ultra beasts...or worse
>>
What if UBs are if people mega evolve? Using Aura or something? Could explain why they look like people...
>>
This thread, wtf
>>
>>29812154
If you filter out the shitposting it's actually quite an interesting thread.
>>
>>29812203
Remake without shitposters...
>>
>>29812154
This thread is just some edgelords taking their headcanon to the extreme, ignore it and go play the quest for yourself when the game comes out.
>>
>>29812223
>Replies: 390
Will do.
>>
>>29811043
Go fucking kill yourself
>>
>>29811445
MissingNo confirmed for Ultra Beast
>>
New Thread

>>29812450
>>
Way if missingno was the reason of the destruction of the old timeline.
>>
>>29812468
>STILL forcing the destroyed universe shit when there's LITERALLY nothing indicating that, only that Looker and Anabel were kidnapped by the UBs
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>29808580
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!
>Arceus never appeared in the Classic Universe.
>Palkia and Dialga were under control of Cyrus who had then chained and under his control during DPP, preventing the prevention of tears in reality/time/space from forming.
>In Platinum the Player, Cynthia, Cyrus all go to the Distortion World and return home after Capturing/Defeating Giratina.
>When they return(Player/Cynthia), they return to the Remake Universe instead of their Classic Universe.
>HGSS the Battle Frontier is based off of Platinum's rather than Emerald's.
>Hoenn's Battle Frontier never existed in the Remake Universe and is only being planned as of ORAS.

Platinum was the Origin point of the Remake/Mega Universe, and Due to Acreus leaving the Classic Universe it doomed it to Darkness(Necrozma is powered by light).
>>
>Lillie will be the Kanto Champion in Blue Sun and Red Moon
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.