[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XY Nuzlocke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 41412125.png (418KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
41412125.png
418KB, 640x480px
Doing a blind Nuzlocke run in Pokemon Y. Am i gimping my pokemon if i don't do super training? Is the elite four and champion going to steamroll me if i face them with pokemon of equal level but without the training?
>>
>>29808359
no, if you fight most trainers your pokemon will have maxed (but pretty evenly spread) EVs by the time you get to the E4, so youll still get the effects.
>>
No, the league is among the easiest in the series with the shittiest champion, while Super Training is completely optional and would only make an already easy game even easier (keeping Exp.Share on would turn the game into straight baby-tier difficulty)

But be aware, even if this game is easy overall, there are lots of things that can cause you deaths (or even white out), and most of them come from random fucking trainers with random coverage moves or other shit you don't expect, Black Belts being some of the biggest offenders, in fact I would say this game has hard normal trainers and easy bosses (all of this is assuming you play with Exp. Share off)
>>
You'll have trouble from the typical things you'll find troubling in nuzlockes. Earthquake mass murder, etc.
But overall, it's the easiest region.
>>
OH
And if you do the catch the first pokemon on every route thing and end up with a bunch of shitmons like wormadam because of it... the double furfrou battle early on will kick your ass.
>>
>>29809065

This, pretty much. Major death areas are the double Furfou battle, a Dragon Rage Axew stupid early, the entire stretch between Grant and the Tower of Mastery (especially Reflection Cave), Lysandre's Mega Gyarados, and Victory Road.
>>
File: 670Floette_Yellow_Flower_Dream.png (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
670Floette_Yellow_Flower_Dream.png
72KB, 300x300px
>>29808556
>>29809065
>>29810393
>>29810494
Thanks for the info. Just about to enter tower of mastery. Reflection cave didn't seem too bad. Only lost one Fletchinder to a swords dancing Lucario so far. Exp. share is off so i don't have any overleveled mons.

>>29810459
Luck with the mons i've been allowed to catch has been average i guess. I did exactly end up with stuff like pidgey and Wormadan early on but those got quickly replaced with Golett and Bagon which have been carrying my team pretty hard for the past few routes. Only weak link i currently have is pic related which can't seem to take almost any hits even though shes already level 31. Still determined to keep training her since shes my only fairy type mon and also my only check against dragon types.
>>
By the time you get bagon, you should be in the clear from where luck matters. Good luck on your run!
>>
>>29810494
Also that guy with a Riolu that uses counter. I lost my starter to that fucking piece of shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.