[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so you still can fix the day night circle in the game, neat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (19KB, 317x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 317x159px
so you still can fix the day night circle in the game, neat
>>
How? Just change your system clock? Won't that screw up daily events like ORAS
>>
>>29808532
You can literally go to the other game's world.
>>
>>29808581
For those of us who haven't installed the cia yet, what do you mean? How?
>>
>>29808653
From what I've read, it's a post-game thing that lets you travel between the Sun and Moon universes. You have to do it to capture Cosmog, since the one in your world evolves before you get it. There are no other difference aside from the clock cycle. (and maybe Rockruff)
>>
>>29808731
So basically once you hit the post game you can freely change the time of day as desired? No more waiting til night/morning for certain evolutions?
>>
>>29808731
Are you sure it doesn't just limit you to the legendary altar of the other game for Cosmog?
>>
>>29808768
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>29808731
>>29808774
the dataminers implied it could be used to catch the non-legendary exclusives of the other version.
>>
>>29808774
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psxGE2YgOqw

You see it starting at 1:23:00. It's not just the altar.

There's still some datamined text we haven't found in-game, so I'm guessing the "other world" holds some more secrets that we haven't gotten to yet.

Either way, Sun and Moon has a large post-game. Anyone memeing that it's small is LITERALLY retarded.
>>
>>29808859
>you meet the girls who make the HMs
>they rebranded them as TMs to took them to Alola to sell
That's neat.
>>
>>29808581
That's actually pretty cool. Anything different to do in that world was found?
>>
>>29808532
There's a portal in the post-game where you can visit the world of the other and catch the version exclusive Pokemon. The only reason to buy both would be to get the box legend and the UBs.
>>
>>29809199
That's seems pretty crazy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.