[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oricorio appreciation thread? I feel like the bird is getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Oricorio appreciation thread?

I feel like the bird is getting a bad rap because it has meh stats(like most of the region) and doesn't get its' signature move until level 40. It's still nice to have such a versatile option when it comes to team building though.
>>
Baile Oricorio (the red one) is actually one of the pokemon I will have in my team. As soon as I saw their reveal, I got excited. I just wanted a new parrot pokemon so bad.. And a peacock ;_;
>>
it's bad because it's special
if it was physical it would be good thanks to swords dance and agility
>>
How easy is it to change formes? I want to play through with one as soon as I can catch one, but if I cant change the formes easily I'll just wait until I can catch the one I want.
>>
>>29807353
It looks like there is a meadow in each island with flowers the color of that islands oricorio. You can find _____ nectar for each color that changes the form, one use item, I assume it respawns at some point.
>>
>>29806009
Going for the cheerleader Oricorio, not too many flying types in this gen to choose from, I like Minior too but I want to give Oricorio a try first.
>>
>>29807917
Forgot to mention, that meadow is also where the oricorio subspecies is. So it makes no difference if you wait or not, you get the other form and the form changing item at the same time. The pokemon seems to be kind of rare though, so I'd get it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>29806009
i love the fire one. spicy
>>
>>29806009
when do you get Baile?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.