[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Sun/Moon. Is it worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: ryu.gif (2MB, 293x199px) Image search: [Google]
ryu.gif
2MB, 293x199px
Redpill me on Sun/Moon. Is it worth playing?
>>
It's Pokemon, you know what you're playing, you either like it or you don't
>>
it has more cutscenes than gameplay
>>
>>29805434
No it's fucking terrible, I like it tho.
>>
>>29805434
kek that gif gets me every time.

It's worth pirating.
>>
Yes. Just like every main line Pokemon title, it is a good game.
>>
it's much better than X and Y
>>
>>29805522
Is it harder than X & Y?

I don't expect it to be as challenging as gen 4 or 5, but as long as it's not as easy as gen 6 I'll be happy.
>>
>>29805474
/thread
>>
File: 1478727298089.png (1MB, 800x937px) Image search: [Google]
1478727298089.png
1MB, 800x937px
>>29805638
Yes.
>Teams have full IV's and good EV spreads the farther you go
>EXP curve in turn ensures even with the Gen6 EXP share you'll find yourself somewhat underleveled unless you go about grinding.
It's a good gen man.
>>
Hell yeah OP jump in, the waters fine
>>
>>29805638
generally it's about as easy as XY but has the occasional tough fight (totems) and seriously picks up by the 4th island

it also helps that they fixed exp share and the overleveling
>>
>>29805434
Red pill you say? Buy SMT 4: Apocalypse. It's a much better game than S/M.
>>
>>29805508
Found the apologist.

Even Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness are better than Gen. 1.
>>
If we're real talking, it's a pokemon game so you get the basics no matter what

If you can pirate it then go down that route instead, its worth it then. The game itself is just a hand holding walking simulator, if you like pokemon for the autistic side of things that probably doesn't matter to you. The game is honestly more cutscenes than it is gameplay though so again, try pirating it instead of purchasing
>>
>>29805723
Can't really agree or disagree with you on that one to be honest man as I haven't played them in 10+ years. I imagine they hold up pretty good for handheld RPGs of the time.
>>
>>29805434
>moderately challenging ai
>filled to the brim with stallmons
>highly fascinating new gimmicky moves and abilities
>needed nerfs to previous cancers
>decent graphics
>cutscene: the game
>amazing music
>dat rock type elite 4 goddess
>>
I've heard the music is shit; is this true? Is it just the area music or battle musics?
>>
can someone post the working cia link?

I want to try them now
>>
>>29805788
Musics great dude. Seems to be one of the few things most people agree on.
>>
>>29805788
Legendary battle theme music is bad.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.