[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, can it be kept in this form? straight out of the Pokeball?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (436KB, 1024x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
436KB, 1024x806px
so, can it be kept in this form? straight out of the Pokeball?
>>
>>29804300
No
>>
>>29804300
Look up the archive.
>>
>>29804365
yes it can, you collect the damned cores and then he's held together in this form
>>
So we're all just ignoring the dig 'n bawls kneecaps?
>>
>>29804793
What do you have urge to suck it?
>>
>>29804442
bullshit
>>
>>29804442
Play the game. You don't get to keep him in this form. All you get is 10% and 50% with the Power Construct ability, so they only become Perfect Zygarde when their HP drops low.
>>
>>29804842

>Is Zen Mode gimmick
>Only buffs HP.

GF hates Zygarde.
>>
>>29805040
It's essentially free HP, so it's nothing too much to complain about.
>>
>>29804442
I inject some zygarde to seperate for cells and >>29804842 is right. You just get a 50% power construct who can change into a 10% with power construct and can no longer be separated.
>>
>>29804842
Bullshit.

You can at least get a 10% with Aura Break, not sure about the others.
>>
This is why I still can't figure out what is truth and what's not. There are like three FUCKING answers for one question here. Who is correct? Who is lying?
>>
>>29806735
The correct answer is Zygarde can't be kept at 100% Form, the only way to get it to show up is to set off the Zen Mode-style gimmick ability Or inject an X&Y Zygarde and change its form into 100% and set its ability to Aura Break which might be considered legal by the game for all anyone knows
>>
>>29806839
?

Not following you... so you're saying an XY Zygarde(aka Aura Break Zygarde) can stay 100% form?
>>
>>29806839
That might actually be how it works. You can't catch a normal zygarde in S&M right?
>>
>>29806875
X&Y Zygarde can't go to 100% form unless injected with PKHeX, but it will remain in 100% form forever instead of reverting after a battle
>>
>>29806688
10% with Aura Break isn't even in the code, let alone goddamn obtainable.
>>
>>29806906
Ah, makes since since the ability doesn't recognize changing the form.

Probably won't pass official legality checks though.
>>
>>29806961
Yes it is obtainable, it's strange that it isn't in the datamine.
>>
>>29807047
Can you reset Zygarde's nature by building/dismantling it a bunch/
>>
So it goes like this
>collect cells
>once you have 10 cells and at least 1 core you can form a Zydoge (whose ability can be changed between Aura Break or Power Construct, I think?)
>collect more cells and cores
>each core also gives access to one of its three signature moves, ES or DD
>once you have 50 cells you can get a 50% Zygarde (also with AB or PC?). It can become 10% whenever you want as well
>only a Power Construct Zygarde 10% or 50% can become Zygundam during battles
>collect more cells
>once you collect all cells and cores, you can permanently change Zygarde's ability into Power Construct
>if you also have XY's Aura Break Zygarde, you can make Zygundam permanent somehow
Please correct whatever I got wrong.

Zygarde's whole deal sounds like a clusterfuck.
>>
File: 1478803529315.jpg (261KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1478803529315.jpg
261KB, 1152x2048px
>>29807047
>>
>>29808000
You only get Aura Break to start, I don't know when you get Power Construct.
>>
>>29807047
>it's strange that it isn't in the datamine.

Actually, this explains the placeholder Zygarde sprites in the demo datamine. Power Construct Zygarde 10% and 50% are coded as alternate forms from the ones with Aura Break just like Battle Bond Greninja is a separate form from the normal Torrent/Protean one. They made them alternate forms so you couldn't use an Ability Capsule to get Zygarde Complete before you collect enough Cells or turn a regular Greninja into Ash-Greninja.
>>
How many cores can be hold togheter, and according to which combinations?
>>
>>29807643
Yes.
>>
>>29808000
>ES or DD
Thank you for taking the time to write ES and DD without resorting to abbreviations.
>>
>>29808000
>ES or DD
What?
>>
>>29811338
Extremespeed and Dragon Dance
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.