[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp guess I'll be skipping S&M and going back to better ones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: When Gamefreak still tried.jpg (95KB, 778x342px) Image search: [Google]
When Gamefreak still tried.jpg
95KB, 778x342px
Welp guess I'll be skipping S&M and going back to better ones
>>
BW2 being good is a /vp/ meme, HGSS were the last good pokemon games and were a blatant swansong, GF hasn't given a shit since then.
>>
You forgot to post ORAS, the first game that actually made competitive viable for normal people
>>
>>29803691
Good choice anon. Don't listen to /v/ and reddit flooding the boards, these are the better pokémon games.
>>
Gen 4 and 5 are the good old days.
>>
>>29804840
as a big HGSSfag, BW2 still edges it out.

I prefer the HGSS main game but the BW2 postgame

>>29804858
This, I dislike ORAS but for a competitive/breeder person, this game is definitely the pinnacle
>>
>>29804840
>Liking something and thinking something is good is a meme
wew lad
>>
>>29803691
>2016
>still playing Black 2

Yeah, me too. Still having a blast with it, but leveling up Join Avenue is suffering.
>>
Yeah i love Gen 4 and Gen 5 one of the BEST GEN SO FAR, and HG and SS i really miss that Pokeathlon, Battle Frontier, and the Best Part is Pokemon that walk with US, gamefreak should make that feature back again and to add up the four seasons and contest, Musical, and PokeStar
>>
>>29804989
>>>/global/rules/2
>>
>>29803691
Same. I'll probably watch a playthrough and skip over the boring parts.
Hopefully there's a third version on its way that's actually fun.
>>
>>29805286
>>29805331

I'll admit that BW2 is a very polished game simply by nature of being an improvement on BW instead of a new region, all third versions have been great and BW2 is kind of a third version that is also two games. It might even be better than HGSS in terms of core game mechanics, it had a great dex and PWT is a god-tier postgame, but in terms of world design, artstyle, soundtrack, and all the other little things that make the games great to play beyond grinding a team for hardcore battles, they were as lackluster as all other post gen IV games.
>>
>>29804840

I'd suggest against Heart Gold/Soul Silver. Game engine is an absolute slot, the battle frontier is a joke/pasted from the better game, they cut a metric fuckton of content from the original G/S/C games and removed an entire player character.

Shit is little better than OR/AS, especially with how easy it is due to shit level curve.
>>
>>29804858
*X/Y
>>
>>29807449
HGSS is better than Platinum. Platinum is still great though.

And they didnt remove much from Crystal besides room customization and sleeping pokemon in the headbutt trees.
>>
>>29804840
Wrong. The best games are HGSS, BW2 and Platinum, everyone knows.
>>
>>29807516
Wrong Gen 1 is always the best. Can't go back on classics my man
>>
>>29805935
As someone who finds Johto as a region in terms of overworld and soundtrack near the top, I still have to say BW2 has a better soundtrack and a region that is on par with Johto. HGSS has the better art style though
>>
>>29807546
Gen 1 is shit nigga, gotta remove those nostalgia googles
>>
File: IMG_0202.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0202.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>29803691
guys look what I found
>>
I wish I could go back and play HGSS or FireRed or something but holy fuck I can't deal with not having certain features.
>>
>>29807823
2 shit games and the worst GBA version? Impressive.
>>
>>29808067
but I found them in boxes of old stuff for free and my brother and I had fun playing them
>>
>>29807478
never say those words in this house again
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.