[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this: Was it nerfed or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Dream_Eviolite_Sprite.png (4KB, 88x90px) Image search: [Google]
Dream_Eviolite_Sprite.png
4KB, 88x90px
Let's settle this: Was it nerfed or not?
>>
>>29803541
How was it nerfed?
Did it drop to x1.3 or soemthing?
>>
>>29804078
People claim it was nerfed from 1.5 to 1.2x
>>
>>29804096
For what purpose?
Literally wasn't op at all
>>
>>29804096
That....makes it seem entirely pointless, honestly. Might as well raise offensive stats too if the defensive boost is going to be that mediocre.
>>
>>29804135
Except it made chansey better than blissey, rhydon better than ryperior in every fucking way...
>>
>>29804170
Still doesn't make it op

Literally made like 2 pokemon better then their evos

It opened up some really cool shit like porygon2 being viable in the same tier as porygon z but for completly different reasons
>>
>>29804170
>rhydon better than ryperior

Good. Rhyperior is a fucking abortion.
>>
>>29804170
Yeah but it's not like they buffed a fairly accecible move which removes items last gen, oh wait
>>
>>29804170
>Rhydon

Nope, Rhyperior is still placed higher in terms of tiers/viability because of its ability and offensive presence that Rhydon misses
>>
>>29804170
>rhydon better than ryperior in every fucking way...
No it doesn't. Rhyperior has Solid Rock. It's a tier above Rhydon.
>>
>>29803541
I think the rumor was something trolling
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (39KB, 405x192px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
39KB, 405x192px
>>29803541
This was confirmed to not be nerfed. OmegaDonut confirmed this ;p
(Pic... sort of related)
>>
The good part is that we may finally get crossgen evos next Gen.
>>
>>29805379
As a Weavile fan, this pleases me greatly. I mean, that new attack (Throat Chop?) seems nice but Knock Off still seems better to me.
>>
>>29805379

>knock off and scald were really the only things that needed a nerf
>gamefreak nerfs everything else

Sasuga.
>>
>>29805626
Are you honestly surprised though? Game Freak is completely incompetent, this is nothing new.
>>
Burn damage nerfed to 1/16th.
>>
>>29805870
That's not really a big deal. It's the reduction of attack that makes burns so awful to deal with.
>>
I had heard they did something to paralysis as well, it's not 50% chance to not move, it's only 25% or something
>>
So was the Eviolite nerfed or not? Waiting for actual proof, not "I heard people say".
>>
>>29806053
Yeah, and I heard they nerfed the rate of hitting yourself in confusion to 50% down from 100%
>>
File: a_work_of_art.jpg (106KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
a_work_of_art.jpg
106KB, 750x750px
>>29805626
>knock off and scald were really the only things that needed a nerf
>>
>>29804170
Rhyperior is still better because of 140 Attack Choice Band Stone Edge
>>
>Still no confirmation over it was actually nerfed or not in this thread.
>>
>>29805870
this true? Burn damage is nerfed?
>>
>>29804135
If you've noticed, they've flat out stopped making new evos (Mega Evolution and Alola Forms instead) since the introduction of Eviolite because they fear accidentally giving something too much power.
It's existence restricts what Game Freak can do moving forward.
>>
>>29806053
It was the speed reduction that was nerfed from 50% to 25%. Thunder Wave also got an accuracy drop.
>>
>>29806559
This board is actually useless.

You want to find out about the game, browse Project Pokemon, about the competitive changes then browse Smogon. People are actually up to date there and misinformation is quickly shot down unlike this fucking thread.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.