[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1464583016412.png (1MB, 960x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1464583016412.png
1MB, 960x1600px
Has any of the people that played the game uploaded detailed pictures of the region/island maps? Is there a list of town or route names anywhere? Thanks vp
>>
File: 1477882548108.jpg (475KB, 880x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1477882548108.jpg
475KB, 880x1310px
Bumping this thread because its relevant to my interests. We've only really heard about the plot and the pokemons stats, but I really wanna know about Alola.

Hows the region? How are the routes? Any cool towns? Is there a department store? Any other unique locales? Its it comfy? Hows the atmosphere? Cool weather conditions on any routes? Any randomized weather? Does it feel natural and alive?

Any impressions on the game-world/maps would be welcome.
>>
Maps of the four islands can be seen by tapping the lower screen, though they are greyed out until you discover them.
>>
File: ALOLA.png (3MB, 1360x818px) Image search: [Google]
ALOLA.png
3MB, 1360x818px
There you go
>>
File: Melemele Island.png (2MB, 764x965px) Image search: [Google]
Melemele Island.png
2MB, 764x965px
Each island is divided in small subsections, which are all grayed out until you discover them. Once discovered, they show the different facilities, as in pic related.
The same Routes can cover several of the sections, so it is a bit weird for nuzlocking... I decided to go with 1 pokemon per section because of this.
>>
>>29801128

I really like the look of this. Any commentary in the feel of each island?
Also whats that little dot in the top right? Pokepelago? Is it an actual location you can physically go to or does clicking it just take you to the minigames?

How about the festival plaza? does it have a place on the map?
>>
>>29801128
Also whats the little bone shaped island off the west side of Poni?
>>
>>29801336
"The village of a wandering people who live on ships. They all seem to love living free and unfettered" its the same area as the docks

>>29801253
festival plaza and pokepelago are entered over the menu. Festival plaza is a physical place, pokepelago is just a "minigame hub" even though there are no minigames but more like facebook games where you click things and new pokemon come to visit you randomly and stuff like that. You can also send your pokemon into the mines to get items for you/harvest berries
>>
>>29801380

Thanks for the answer. So which one is the little dot up in the north east; Fest plaza?
>>
>>29801253
>>29801336
In the map you can only view the four main islands, unfortunately. At least at the point of the game where I am at. Another anon can confirm if he has finished the game.
>>
>>29801437
the little dot is on the top screen so you cant click anything there, you can only switch between the 4 main islands + the artificial island in the middle on the bottom screen (at least at the point where I am, just entered 3rd island)
>>
>>29801440
>>29801464

Ok thanks, anon. I'm just really curious about the region.
>>
How big is the region? It looks a lot smaller than Sinnoh and Kalos, are there lots of hidden areas to explore?
>>
>>29801464
>>29801440
Artificial island is the Aether Paradise.

Just discovered that you can Zoom In to grayed out areas and see them lighted up with a small description of the place. Someone could make the entire islands maps like this, though it would take ages doing so as it would be so bog
>>
>>29801559
there's a bunch of hidden areas and stuff to backtrack (using surfer/rockbreak etc). It feels smaller but there's actually quiet a bit to see... hard to explain. I'd probably say it is more compact than previous regions (less open spaces without anything in them)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.