[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complete forme is eventually a permanent forme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ZC.png (195KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ZC.png
195KB, 500x500px
Anyone finished with SM?

If so, is it true that Zygarde Complete is obtainable as a permanent forme?

I'd love to see evidence for this, especially with pictures! Either way, confirm or debunk this please.
>>
>>29798947
It is not. Fuck off. This meme has been going on for way too long. It's a fucking ability. Get over it.
>>
>>29798947
Yes it is confirmed. Look in the archive, ripped dialogue text heavily imply this, a thread was made about this
>>
>>29798979
A guy hacked Perfect Zygarde into his game as a permanent forme, went into Pokémon Refresh and it turned into a Pikachu. It can NOT be obtained as a permanent forme.
>>
>>29798960
>kys faggot :)

>M-muh fictional evidence is evidence

fuck off cunt

https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

You cannot separate the unified Zygarde with the Power Construct Ability because its Cells are bound together so tightly. Please select a Zygarde that can be separated!
>>
>>29799014
You only reaffirmed what I said, cunt. You get Zygarde with the Power Construct ability, but you don't get to keep Perfect Zygarde outside of battles.
>>
>>29799052
Do you even know what unified means?

The text implies that the Perfect forme is obtainable as a permanent forme, faggot.
>>
REALLY should have kept aura break upon reaching its complete forme.

And what's all this jargon I'm hearing about Thousand Arrows/Waves not being in the game?
>>
>>29799062
If Perfect Zygarde was a permanent forme, it wouldn't need the fucking Power Construct ability as all it does is transform 10% and 50% into Perfect. And you only unlock Power Construct by collecting all 100 Cells and Cores, so giving you a permanent Perfect Zygarde at the same time would completely undermine the fucking ability. Use your god damn brain moron.
>>
>>29799098
You use the Zygarde Cube to teach Thousand Arrows/Wave.
>>
>>29799113
Has there been any word about E-Speed and D-Dance ?
>>
>>29799101
The ability holds it together, essentially the ability grants it the forme after you've collected all the cells and cores.

kys moron
>>
>>29799127
They KEKED it out of DD. It still has coil though.
>>
>>29799132
Can you at least play the game before you go on like you know shit?
>>
>>29799132
Yes, when its HP drops. Once you heal it or the battle is over, it returns to Power Construct 10% or Power Construct 50%.
>>
File: wKX1bon.jpg (61KB, 637x854px) Image search: [Google]
wKX1bon.jpg
61KB, 637x854px
>>29798947
It's possible.
>>
>>29799127
>>29799143

Zygarde can be taught DD and extremespeed the same way it learns thousand arrows/waves, by using the Zygarde cube.
>>
>>29799147
OH SHIT. I thought it couldn't learn DD. This'll be interesting.
>>
>>29799014
>>29799062
>>29799132
How about you actually fucking play the game before acting like you know anything. Then you'd see that you're wrong and Perfect Zygarde cannot be obtained permanently.
>>
>>29799147
This is fucking beautiful
>>
>>29799147
So it learns moves depending on the amount of cores you find?
>>
>>29799159
We'll wait and see. If I'm wrong then it's a fucking shame that Zygarde is nothing but a mere zen mode clone and nothing but a poor gimmick and a joke compared to Xerneas and Yveltal.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.