[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few questions..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

I'm yet to play the game so I just have a couple of questions.

- Do we battle the trial captains at all?
- Do the trial captains have a "badge"? (what are those flower shaped things they all have?)
- Who are the other Kahunas other than Hala and Olivia? (also pics of them would be great)
- Apricorn Balls are in the game yes, but how are they obtained? Do we collect Apricorns or are they just brought somewhere?
- Is there only 1 fishing rod?
- Is there a bike or are we stuck with riding Tauros?....
- Are there any gift Pokemon, if so, what are they, also eggs?.
- Are any of the new Pokemon actually worth using or are they all bad?
- Are any of the single stage Pokemon worth the time? i.e Komala, Minior, Pyukumuku?

That is all, thank you.
>>
>>29798183
>- Do we battle the trial captains at all?

Yes. Last part of their trials, and there are rematches later.

>- Do the trial captains have a "badge"? (what are those flower shaped things they all have?)

No badges. Instead, they add a stamp to your trainer passport, which is functionally the same.

>- Who are the other Kahunas other than Hala and Olivia? (also pics of them would be great)

Kahunas:

Hala (Fighting type)
Olivia (Rock type)
Nanu (Dark type)
Hapu (Ground type)

>- Apricorn Balls are in the game yes, but how are they obtained? Do we collect Apricorns or are they just brought somewhere?

You just find them in some places.

>- Is there only 1 fishing rod?

3 rods as usual.

>- Is there a bike or are we stuck with riding Tauros?....

No bike afaik.

>- Are there any gift Pokemon, if so, what are they, also eggs?.

There are gift pokemon but no gift eggs afaik.

>- Are any of the new Pokemon actually worth using or are they all bad?

Competitively, a few. Ingame, use whatever the fuck you want.

In-game, use

>- Are any of the single stage Pokemon worth the time? i.e Komala, Minior, Pyukumuku?

Minior seems pretty decent. Komala is average at best and Pyukumuku is 100% useless gimmickmon.
>>
>>29798321
You LITERALLY get a gift egg when you enter the nursery. It's an eevee.

The real question is where the fuck is stufful? I can't find it on memorial hill or route 8.
>>
>>29798183
>Do we battle the trail captains at all?
Yes.
>Do the trial captains have a "badge"?
Stamps for your trainerpass. They do literally the same thing as badges.
>Who are the other Kahunas?
Dunno their names atm, but some ground type dwarf bitch and a flying type sailor.
>How to obtain apricorns?
Not sure myself. But I think you get them from some professor, though i'm not sure.
>Is there only 1 fishing rod?
As far as I know no, though fishing is only possible at certain spots.
>Bike?
I don't think so, at least I haven't seen one.
>Gift Pokemon and Eggs?
I only know that someone trades you a alolan Golem, that's it really. People need to explore more to find Gift Pokemon or free Eggs.
>Any of the new Pokemon worth using?
Ingame most if not all of them yes but i'm not sure about competitive.
>Single stage mons worth using?
Hell yeah. Komala, Minior, Turtonator, Drampa, Mimikyu and Comfey are pretty good. I just thank god that they are able to make good standalones for once.
>>
How do you EV train if Super Training is gone? Are we stuck back to the old days?

How many Gen 7 Pokemon are obtainable only in the post-game?
>>
>>29798378
>How do you EV train if Super Training is gone? Are we stuck back to the old days?

Festival plaza lets you increase EVs by playing minigames. Don't know about resetting EVs, but it should be possible too.
>>
>>29798418
How early is this Festival plaza?
>>
>>29798418
Pretty early, since you also use it for online battles and trading. Since people are using the leaked .cia they can't go online, though.
>>
>>29798424
Replied to wrong post, last one was meant for (You)
>>
>>29798339
Anybody know the answer to this? Like is stufful a night-time mon or something?
>>
>>29798351
dont you get type null from gladion?
>>
>>29798438
>>29798450
Thanks

How tedious and annoying are the minigames?
>>
File: hapu.png (375KB, 854x482px) Image search: [Google]
hapu.png
375KB, 854x482px
Island Kahuna Hapu. I can't find a good image of Nanu, but still looking.
>>
File: nanu.png (222KB, 841x477px) Image search: [Google]
nanu.png
222KB, 841x477px
Island Kahuna Nanu.
>>
File: 1459797254494.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1459797254494.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>29798351
>bike is gone
>no more bike simulator for breeders

Is there something rideable near day care, at least? Is the adjacent road still a long straight?
>>
>>29798559
I like this guys face.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.