[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give it to me straight piratefags is it hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1465359845408.jpg (107KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465359845408.jpg
107KB, 500x670px
give it to me straight piratefags

is it hard
>>
It has its challenges, with the Gen V exp scaling and some... unexpected things from npc trainers, it could make nuzlocking tricky :)
>>
I didn't expect to get assblasted by a Glaceon at the beginning of the second island.
>>
>>29796347
I got assblasted by the first Kahuna's Mankey thanks to a stray crit on him that triggered Anger Point. I thought I came prepared, but I only had my overleveled starter survive that battle.
One hit down to red is pretty common on both sides too. This might actually be a tough game for Nuzlockers.
>>
is it true that Mimikyu is a totem pokemon
>>
>>29796347
It's harder with exp share than gen 6 was with exp share, because the scaling stops you from getting too over leveled.

It's easier without exp share than gen 6 was without exp share, because the scaling also stops you from getting under leveled.

Totem Battles have some nice tricks to them, but they're still stupid. Totem Wishiwashi hit my kadabra with Soak, giving it a resistance to water attacks and making the battle trivial.

I think the hardest thing comes from the fact that you don't have access to a lot of good pokemon in the early game.
>>
>>29796347
Some npc trainers use Z-moves against you, so your Pokémon are more likely to faint this time around. Nuzlocke hell.

Barney qlo en la pasta
>>
>>29796347
I watched a guy get half of his team get sweeped by Guzma's Golisopod on Twitch. Was pretty fucking funny, I think we were all taken by surprise.

Maybe 2 Pokemon on the first battle isn't that bad.
>>
>>29796588
so is it guranteed that a pokemon will die if you nuzlelocke if its hit by a z move

also is it better than the last gen
>>
>>29796347

Yes, if you do a Nuzlocke.

I think a modded version of these games could be as good as BlazeBlack/VoltWhite because of the similarities in scaling.
>>
>>29796617

It's not hard to be better than Gen 6.

The games are like if BW were written better.
>>
>>29796632
All it needs to do is give Totem Wishiwashi a real moveset. The skeleton for a busted battle is already there.
>>
File: 1478617884247.jpg (53KB, 684x720px)
1478617884247.jpg
53KB, 684x720px
>>29796347
I know I am.
>*unzips dick*
>>
>>29796632
>tfw doing a nuzlocke and deciding which bro is going to take the hit

;_;7
>>
>>29796687
Protect and its variants will be very important in SM with these Z moves
>>
>>29796664
Your dick has a zipper on it?

I usually unzip my jeans, and then I whip my zip-less dick out.

Unzipping your dick just sounds horrific.
>>
>>29796742
Newfag
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (33KB, 341x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
33KB, 341x200px
>>29796742
Holy shit.
>>
>>29796658

Not doing a Nuzlocke, but I agree, that was a big disappointment.
>>
>>29796748
>Missing one meme makes me a newfag.

Been here for years mate. Probably longer than you. *unzips dick* never showed up for me. Must of missed it.

But I guess if a meme is "not new, but new to me" then it does make me a newfag in some respects.
>>
>>29796715
Don't Z-moves go in part through protect?
>>
>>29796577
Yeah.
>use Z-move first turn
>disguise takes the hit
>it summons a Haunter
>>
>>29796830
nope
>>
>>29796812
You're daft either way for missing such a prolific meme.
>>
>>29796812
Much respect, newfag.

Hey everybody, give this guy a break he seems cool. He's definitely one of us.
>>
>>29797052
upboated :^)
>>
>>29797050
I dunno, I've been here since '07 and I haven't heard of this meme either, and I browse the front page of reddit everyday and have made it to the front page of Imgur with my top 10 anime recommendations, so I definitely know a thing or two about them dank memes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.