[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can this happen in regular battles and why can it happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: PKMN-Sun-Moon_08-01-16_018.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
PKMN-Sun-Moon_08-01-16_018.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
Why can this happen in regular battles and why can it happen every turn?
And why can't I capture something if 2 Pokemon are on the screen together.
>>
>>29796170

>Why can't I capture things while there are two Pokémon?

Have you played Gen 5-6 anon?
>>
>>29796197
Just because it's not an old mechanic doesn't make it less dumb.
>>
>>29796197
So not having the ability to re-apply repels for 4 and a half gens is fine because the other games did it?
>>
>>29796217

>Game tells you why you can't throw a ball at it

>Dumb Idea

Just kill one and catch it. Don't see what the Big Idea is.
>>
>>29796170
I guess OP has never know how to code things.
I can see how difficult it is to implement "catch a pokemon while there are several on battle" code-wise. That would only waste a lot of time and resource.
Let me ask you some scenario, what's gonna happen to the battle if you have successfully catch one of them? Is it going to end immediately? If not, what do you think about battling the remaining swarm with the pokemon that you just caught?(that's gonna be very ugly/harsh scenario IMO). How to make sure that kind of scenario would be free of "bug"? How to preserve 3ds memory for handling that kind of event? Pokemon battle is kinda heavy. Since XY, the frame would drop if you enter normal battle, let alone swarm battle. And much more wasteful scenario..
I'm sure that we would blame gamefreak to the moon and sun ;) if we'd ever find another missingno bug again.

>>29796257
I know right
>>
File: a43.gif (2MB, 500x280px)
a43.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>29796640
>>
>>29796257
>Ball Breaks
>The Pokémon you are trying to catch summons ANOTHER ally.
>You KO the Pokémon who summoned an ally just now, and then proceed to weaken the other.
>Throw ball, it breaks.
>The other Pokémon now summons an ally into the right slot.
>Repeat.
>>
>>29796257
>you kill 1
>you just wasted a turn
>the remaining pokemon calls another ally
>rinse and repeat
>>
>>29797077
>>29796942
Can't believe people are this bad at a children's game. This is just sad.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.