[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lycanroc forms are NOT truly version-exclusive. Rockruff's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Lycanroc[1].png (716KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lycanroc[1].png
716KB, 1280x1280px
The Lycanroc forms are NOT truly version-exclusive.

Rockruff's evolution depends on the version, but you can catch the other version of Lycanroc on Poni Island.
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1024x768px
>>29795232
neat
>>
>>29795232
wasn't it a day/night evolution
>>
File: nightruff thumbs up.png (149KB, 400x516px) Image search: [Google]
nightruff thumbs up.png
149KB, 400x516px
Oh I can get a sun dog too without trading? Neat.
>>
>>29795245
>mootiekins will never return to cook eggs for you
Why even live?
>>
>>29795232
don't want to be a denialfag, but can you prove it?
>>
>>29795232
Show proof, nigga.
>>
>>29795346
>>29795523

http://pastebin.com/YjNi4Qdk
http://pastebin.com/HKEVPUYX
>>
thank god
>>
How early into the game is Poni island? I'd like to use him early and still have the choice.
>>
Reminder that Poni Island is the last island, so don't plan to add it to your in-game team unless you like running around without a full team for most of the game.
>>
What are the evolution conditions for Rockruff anyway?

The Pokémon data dump says it evolves at level 25, but mine did not, is there another condition?
>>
File: fOU4PdZ[1].jpg (101KB, 476x542px) Image search: [Google]
fOU4PdZ[1].jpg
101KB, 476x542px
>>29795946

Has to be morning if you're playing Sun, and night if you're playing Moon
>>
>>29796023
I figured as such, it's 5am so it's only dusk in game right now, I'll have to wait a few more hours to evolve it.
>>
>>29795901
Is there an encounter table that is more easy to read?

Which routes and islands are pre-'E4' and which ones are opened post-game?
>>
>>29795843

>1% encounter rates
>AGAIN

eat shit gamefreak.
>>
>>29796023
What is Level up at Electric?
What is Level up at Summit?

So do all of the Rockruffs in the game evolve to what your game cart is or do Lycanroc's from the other island shit out Rockruffs that evolve with the other game version?
>>
>>29796097
The summit is the snowy mountain.

I'm not sure about electric, but I've heard a power plant mentioned.
>>
>>29795232
Eh, I'll probably trade for it anyway.
>>
>>29796097

Summit is the mountain.

Electric is the Electric Rock.
>>
Where i find Rockruff?
>>
>>29796097
Level up at Electric = needs a "special electric field" to evolve, same as Magnezone and Probopass. Apparently the "special electric field" is around the Power Plant where you meet Sophocles.
>>
>>29796023
>Cosmog isn't breedable, but can evolve
>you can't progress in the story without evolving it

RIP Living Dexes
>>
>>29797572
You don't get Cosmog until postgame
>>
>>29797572
Some people are saying you can get a second Cosmog postgame, so I guess you could play through the whole game three times if you want to keep a living dex...
>>
>>29797631
Is it a different Cosmog? If so, then you'd need two playthroughs minimum to get the entire Cosmog line.
Same for Type:Null.
Potentially more if you intend to use them for anything other than Living Dex.
>>
>>29797648
It's a different Cosmog.

Lillie's Cosmog evolves to Cosmoem and then to the version legendary as part of the storyline. You get it right before going to fight the E4.
>>
>>29797634
And if there's no Shiny-Lock, 6 playthroughs for me!
>>
>>29797631
>>29797634
Will it evolve?
>>
>>29797880
According to mined data, it can evolve normally through leveling up.

Cosmog -> (Lv. 43) Cosmoem -> (Lv. 53) Solgaleo/Lunala

It'll be a pain in the ass to level up that far, since it doesn't get any attacking moves until its final evolution, though.
>>
>>29795232
>last island
Might as well treat it as an exclusive if you actually wanted to use it on your team. I guess breeding the other one will be impossible in as far as the Rockruff child won't evolve into the parent one but the one evo that your game allows too, right?
>>
>>29797910
So this new Cosmog will evolve to the same box legendary?
>>
>>29797648
Welp, guess I'll play through this shit with all starters once then.
>>
>>29795232
Which Lycanroc has the better stats,abilty, and move pool?
>>
>>29795882
it's the last one
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.