[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all this new info out, can someone brief me on what UB's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

With all this new info out, can someone brief me on what UB's are?

This is what I know:
>from another dimension
>Solgaleo and Lunala are UB's
>>
Literally just Pokémon from another dimension
>>
They're Pokemon that look funny.
>>
>>29793054
>>29793057
nothing to do with the trainers they kind of look like?
>>
>>29793152
It's the reverse. It's Lillie who looks like UB-01 aka Nihilego.

It's just a coincidence that some of the UBs resemble some NPCs. Yes, that includes Beauty.
>>
>>29793008
UB was just a shitty term Gamefreak used in trailers and info dumps to mislead us into thining they are something special. They are not. Literally just Pokémon with weird designs.
They are not even called "UB:02 Absorption" etc. ingame, they have all names like all other Pokemon have.

UB:02 Absorption is actually called Buzzwole.
>>
>>29793008
LITERALLY just pokemon from another dimension. 02 may as well be their Caterpie. The only one that is actually unique is that weird one with the lasers that appears near the end of the dex.
>>
>>29793152
People are aware of their existence and just based their looks after them at some point. If you play through the game, you'll understand.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.