[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how with the aether corporation story line and lillie affect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: stop.png (35KB, 200x208px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
35KB, 200x208px
how with the aether corporation story line and lillie affect the anime?
>>
>>29790851
If Gag Ash is of any indication, they'll probably hamfist it and treat it with a bit of humor.
>>
The same way they hnadled Team Plasma in Best Wishes.

Non-existent.
>>
Probably skip it entirely, like with the Plasma story line from BW1.
>>
>>29790996
I'll go one further

They'll pretend like Ultra Beasts never existed.
>>
>>29790851

I'm pretty sure they won't even touch it.

Lusamine, if she even shows up, will probably be strict but otherwise well adjusted.
>>
>>29790996
>Episode introducing the Aether Foundation features a tidal wave
>a Tsunami hits Japan the day before broadcast
>>
The anime for Sun and Moon is slice of life with light action, so I doubt it will be covered.
>>
>>29791009
TPC would never allow that. They have Ultra Beast toys to sell.
>>
>>29791022
That episode had fuck all to do with the Plasma storyline from the games, though.
>>
>the first 50-60 episodes will be happy fun-time slice of life school action
>afterwards it's ash and co. trying to prevent the apocalypse every episode
>>
>>29790851
>with the
>>
>>29790851
So, what's Lusamine's story again? Is she batshit crazy as Lisandre and Cyrus or what?
>>
>>29790851
Aether boys are so ugly :/
>>
>>29792026

You are gay.

Boys are suppose to be ugly.
>>
>>29792099
No not gay. But aether boys are ugly.
I mean cmon, have you seen their outfits?
>>
>>29792025
Amazing Mirror/UB-01 fucks up her mind and makes her insane. Think of Haltman and Sectonia from Kirby.
>>
>>29792099
>Boys are suppose to be ugly.
Is that your excuse?
>>
>>29790851
>animated male aether employee
>with that thight lewd outfit like the neo plasma ones
muh dick...then i remember this new anime has a shit artstyle and poor budget
>>
>>29791121
They'll relegate them for movies and most will probably only get small roles akin to mega rayquaza Lugia and primal a in the hoopa movie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.