[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Moon Leaks >Sun Doesn't Why is this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 1462597414888.jpg (6KB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
1462597414888.jpg
6KB, 300x171px
>Moon Leaks
>Sun Doesn't

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29790717
Because Sunfags respect law and order while Moonfags have no patience and demand immediate gratification.
>>
>>29790717
AWOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>29790732
you say that but all I see is "sun when?" "wtf where is sun" "I DON'T WANT MOON I WANT SUN"
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 280x373px
Seriously though, having Moon leak without Sun really shits on us Sunfags. Not all of us want to ride Midnight Doggo or Yue from Card Captor Sakura.
>>
File: Jan.png (197KB, 567x328px) Image search: [Google]
Jan.png
197KB, 567x328px
>>29790717

Just goes to show that the moonfags were edgy impatient teens that pirated a game. They do not care that tons of resources went into this and someone is relying on the money earned from these games to put food on the table for their families.

We on the other hand will wait patiently like the true fans we are and support the company for their hard work and greatness.

All you people playing the game right now should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>29790829
False flagging
>>
File: e29.jpg (79KB, 680x785px) Image search: [Google]
e29.jpg
79KB, 680x785px
>>29790717
awoo~

how has there not been a pokemon edit of this yet?
>>
>>29790960
Just inject what you want, version exclusives mean nothing.
>>
>>29791006
speaking as a sunbro, I already payed for the game for support and because I prefer physical copy anyway, but I still want it to leak early because moonfags are hogging all the fun and I am salty about it
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>29791006

>GF

>Hard work
>>
I can transfer my save when it leaks, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x241px
How exactly did Lurantis get Moon again? If he nabbed a physical copy from some retailer's back room, what are the chances of someone doing the same for Sun sometime this week?
>>
Oh, oh, are we doing baseless accusation?

>>29791006
>Implying no Sunfags are playing the game
>Implying all Moonfags are playing the game

>>29791027
If you actually believe that, I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: avilio.gif (1MB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
avilio.gif
1MB, 500x381px
>>29791118
Don't do it fellow sunbro. Keep your owner and avoid all degeneracy. Playing now will kill your hype. Save it for the official release day. Trust me on this bro. The moonfags have already ruined it for themselves and have sinned.
>>29791147
Let's see YOU make a game then, anon.

Oh, that's right. The only feat you have achieved is wiping that 3-day old cumstain off of your $300 gaming chair.

You have zero right to call out anyone on how much effort they put into their work.
>>
>>29791406
I sinned by playing the first 2 hours of Moon before Sun leaked.
>>
>>29791406
>Let's see YOU make a game then, anon
>You have zero right to call out anyone on how much effort they put into their work
These have, and will always be, one of the most retarded argument against criticism of any work.

Now I understand using that against the shitposters - which I'm kind of convinced that anon is - but what you're basically saying is that fans of a certain work should just suck it up instead of pointing out what's wrong with the work in question. Because the creator puts their all into it.

If that's the case, the work itself might not exist if it's going to be in a stagnant state like that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.