[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get this bitch on my 3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Moon.jpg (133KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
133KB, 1000x500px
So I downloaded the cia before it got taken down and now I'm just trying to be able to play it from my 3DS. I have it on my SD card and everything its just i don't have a means of downloading it (FBI and NASA aren't working for me) is there any other way to download it with HBL on 11.2?
>>
Easy,
You just have to believe
>>
Do you have cfw?
If you didnt install it before you updated your 3DS to 11.0+ you're a dumbass
>>
>>29790571
At this point I'm willing to try just Believing, here we go.
>>
>>29790680
tf do you mean by that? I mean I can run HBL, is any of this harmful?
>>
>>29790680
WHAT DID I DO WRONG
>>
>>29790542
I do believe the update has fucked us, anon. Regardless, I have the games preordered. Just wanted a head start.
>>
>>29790710
>>29790773
Just because you have Homebrew access doesnt mean you can just install the .cia

You also need to install CFW which can only be done on firmware 10.7 and below. If you don't have CFW and you updated your 3DS to 11.1+ like a dumbass, you're shit out of luck and will have to wait til the 18th
>>
File: 1436790373031.png (710KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1436790373031.png
710KB, 800x800px
>>29790542
>is there any other way to download it with HBL on 11.2?
>11.2
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.