[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all stats receive a boost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1351290812.jpg (485KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1351290812.jpg
485KB, 960x600px
>people thought eevee was the deal
>now this
>free healing wish
>free crit boosts
>free agility boosts
>splash is +3 attack
>offensive splash dd gyarados
>splash is actually confirmed as le most top ebin meme attack

http://pastebin.com/d5Hed1cw
>>
>>29790445
what the hell are you on about?
>>
>>29790473
click the pastebin retard
>>
>>29790445
>Reset user's stats
What? Why?
>>
File: 1476775959348.png (81KB, 342x339px) Image search: [Google]
1476775959348.png
81KB, 342x339px
>Splash is now a sought after move
>Swift Swim Splash Poliwrath
>>
>>29790476
Anyone can make a pastebin. Are these changes really in the game?
>>
>>29790527
It's for if you get debuffed before you use it. It'll reset your stat changes, then boost.
>>
It's time to stop
>>
So many ghosts going to run curse now
>>
>>29790532
Just use Belly Drum. Same as with Azumarril.

Gyarados is the only one who can feasibly use the Splash Z-Move and even then it'll prefer DD because it needs the speed.
>>
you use this only once per battle arent you
>>
>status Z-moves ended up being the only ones worth using
What a twist!
>>
>>29790445
Forest Curse: All Stats up

Trevenant OU?
>>
>>29790610
It's physical tailglow you don't need it more than once.
>>
>>29790658
>one-time stat boost over berry shenanigans
I prefer Assault Vest tree either way
>>
>>29790527
draco meteor spam
also of note lati@s can now use heal block/psycho shift as a pseudo-nasty plot
basically the best wallbreakers in the game now, latios even 2hkos chansey with absolutely zero counterplay
>>
>weather moves increase speed
>refresh restores 100% HP
>those all-stat boosters
Who is ready for a Weatherstall meta?
>>
Of the 23 pokes that get splash, only 4 are physical attackers.
I can see Lopunny giving up a move slot for it but it would probably rather use a mega instead. Jumpluff, Gyara and Poliwrath idk
>>
>>29790714
>Heal Block
Can it shine in Gen 7's meta?
>>
>>29790445
>Z-Stockpile heals 100%
Might be fun
>>
Don't forget you could only have ONE of these Z-Moves on a given team. People seem to be forgetting about that thinking you could have 3 different pokemon use Z-Moves. This is really cool though.
>>
>>29790733
Does acrobatics get boosted after you use a Z move? Jumpluff might be decent if so
>>
File: problem.png (2KB, 210x195px) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
2KB, 210x195px
>>29790445
>Solgaleo gets Splash
>>
File: 1381010017892.gif (27KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1381010017892.gif
27KB, 500x410px
>>29790445
>Memento - Restores replacement’s HP 100%
>>
>Celebrate All stats ↑
>Learned by Eeveelutions, Ho-oh, Rayquaza, Gyarados

>Happy Hour All stats ↑
>Jirachi, Greninja

>Belly Drum Restores user's HP 100%

I do think that Splash will still be generally inferior to SD + item, since you can use it again if you're forced out. Anything that's +2 or +1 is useless. However, these +all boosts look really, really good.
I think Belly Drum is interesting, because if you have a berry and AREN'T attacked when you drum, you'll end up at over half health, whereas this belly drum can be used even if you're at 1% HP and brings you up to half. I think the Z-version will be more useful on offensive belly drummers. Might even see some use on Megazard.
>>
>>29791304
>Might even see some use on Megazard.
Please reconsider what you just said.
>>
>>29791304
>might even see some use on megazard
On reflection, it's obvious why this isn't the case
>>
>>29790599
Solgaleo can use it if it's allowed to relearn Splash from Cosmog.
>>
>>29791304
FUG
>>
>>29790445
Call me a dumbass, but I can't quite figure out what this chart is saying

Does this mean that, upon using the Z move, that if your pokemon has that move on it, the Z move will execute that effect?

Or does it mean that it replaces that moves nomal effects with that new effect for the rest of the battle?

Or does it mean it adds that effect to the move, in addition to whatever it already does?
>>
>>29791661
>it adds that effect to the move, in addition to whatever it already does
Yes
>>
>Geomancy All stats ↑
Would it be on the first or second turn? could be brutal.
>>
>>29791304
I read in another thread that Belly Drum restores HP before its regular effect applies.
>>
>>29790948
considering the way it wants you to re-use the crystals, they'll work like megastones, in that they don't get 'used up'

that said, Z-Move Trick/Switcheroo might have a decent use
>>
File: 1462638586186.gif (2MB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
1462638586186.gif
2MB, 250x308px
>Z-recycle
>Literally does nothing other than the bad added effect
I can't think of any use for the majority of these moves.

>>29791799
It looks like the Z-effect is added prior to the move executing normally (otherwise the "resets stats" boosting moves would be completely useless), so it's probably on the first turn. I'm not really sure if that would be drastically better than power herb - it gives the enemy time to phaze you out or set up their own stuff. The difference between +2 and +3 is only x1.25, but the boost to Def might be useful.
>>29791854
Yeah, it does, meaning you'll always end at half and can always use the move, whereas regular Belly Drum + Berry gives you a chance to end up with as much as 80% of your HP but can't be used when you're under half. I think the Z-variant will be more useful generally, but all I'm saying is that some bulky mons might prefer the chance at extra health.
In addition to that, I think it's worth mentioning that things like Snorlax would often run Gluttony if they used Belly Drum, but with the Z variant they're free to use another ability instead.
>>
>Check list
>Heliolisk + Z attack = shit

end My life
>>
>>29791987
If it can use a move, it can use a Z-move. Or are you saying that you think Heliolisk can only use Struggle?
>>
Stockpile (restore user hp 100%) + Guzzlord

My god
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.