[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you finished pokemon sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 4games.jpg (380KB, 1754x387px) Image search: [Google]
4games.jpg
380KB, 1754x387px
one game left for the 3ds, which one do you want ?
>>
Mystery Dungeon
>>
depends
tell us the details on sun2/moon2 and eclipse
>>
Anything except Sinnoh
>>
>>29789044
This
>>
>>29789099
lol I don't know,
sun and moon 2 after 3 years with new heros

eclipse
same game as sun and moon but with more details and better post game and new legendary
>>
Eclipse. Pokemon was great while they were making third games. SM2 would be cool, too, but I'd rather have my Alola fixed instead of having a continuation.
DP remakes for NX.
>>
>>29789044
this or an Etrian Odyssey crossover, not, that it will ever happen
>>
>>29789020
sun2/moon2 But I hope gen 8 is next
>>
Don't want to play the same game again but with a tiny bit of difference so definitely not third version. Can't they just DLC what they would add to a third version anyway. Best option in that image would be a Diamond/Pearl remake.
>>
>>29789020
Diamond and pearl remakes. Since it was the first Pokémon game on the DS they did a lot of fun little things with the bottom touch screen. Like the puffin things, the watch, and the underground. It's not like the couldn't do it on the switch but it'd probably be nice on the 3DS and cool to the end the series on the DS family with the region that was the first on the DS.
>>
>>29789020
Based on that legendary, Eclipse all the way desu. If not, Sun2
>>
Depends on what the equivalent is to Origin Fire. Something leaf? Something water?
>>
>>29789214

> buying a "fixed" version of the same game

> buying the same game twice

Such a broken shitty concept, glad they aren't doing it anymore.
>>
>>29789020
One that is not Kanto
>>
Origin Fire

There have been so many changes and advances even since FireRed. It's time to see Kanto in glorious modern color and graphics. There is so much they could do.

Additionally, the go-fags and normies might be more inclined to play a RBY remake and actually get back into pokemon. It could really help the franchise.
>>
Conquest 2
>>
>>29789020
Sinnoh Remakes, make them have a continued story adding more ultra beasts, megas, and Sinnoh Forms.
>>
>>29789214
SM2 is basically the fixed third version but better
>>
>>29789399

> a re-make of a re-make

> after ALL of the recent genwun pandering

No thanks
>>
>>29789020
not a fucking gen 4 remake
so we can get the gen 4 remake in glorious graphics on the switch
>>
>>29789380
>buying
lul
>>
>>29789020
I just want more lillie
>>
>>29789449
>not wanting another redesigned misty
>>
>>29789449
no not remake, like after 5 years, where is red ( same age as in sun and moon) is the champion
>>
>FR/LG remake

I fucking wish, it would be a genwun proper remake and miss out all the cool end game stuff from the GBA games
and people would fucking defend it too
>>
>>29789214

correlation and causation buddy.

honestly, I'd be up for almost any, with certain provisios

Gen I re-re-makes: these would need something way more to stand out. we've done kanto twice. add some spice.

Eclipse: could be fun, but third games were rarely that different to the main games.

S2/M2: I prefer this to eclipse, and it'd make the most sense (lots of reusable assets)

Gen IV Remakes: I'd be good with this (sinnoh has some fond memories) but if they added in Sinnoh Forms for some pokemon (like ice camerupt...) I'd be totally sold.
>>
>>29789020
>ANOTHER Kanto game
Not worth it, would rather play FireRed.

>Eclipse
If it's an entirely different game, sure, if it's a remake but with a few adjustments to make it better, it's jewery.

>Sun2
See above.

>Sinnoh Remake
could see it work like OR/AS, with battle maison of course
>>
>>29789020
Either gen 4 remakes with new Sinnoh forms of gen 5-7 mons, or gen 1/2 SEQUELS (a 3rd remake is retarded) with Kanto and Johto forms of gen 2-7 mons.

I don't want gen 8 on the 3DS, the games need to move on to new hardware.
>>
>>29789020
Nintendo if you're going to ask marketing surveys, pay us for it like a legitimate survey company.

Also, just don't ask /vp/ this place is cancer
>>
>>29789020
Sequels
>>
>>29789020
anything expect kanto or alola
>>
>implying there will be another 3DS game
>>
>>29789283
>Don't want to play the same game again but with a tiny bit of difference
>Best option in that image would be a remake

Are you not aware of the contradiction here, or...?
>>
Instead of Red and Blue/Green Remakes the second time they Remake the games it'll be the third versions.

So Yellow Remake, only you get to travel to Johto with Crystal elements, before E4, so Champ will be in lvl80+. We can experience Johto with a higher level curve.
>>
>>29789020
The Switch is replacing the Wii U and 3DS. The next Pokemon game will be on the Switch, and it will be a remake of Platinum.
Why Platinum and not two remakes of Diamond and Pearl? Because the home console nature of the Switch doesn't lend itself to trading pokemon with friends the way a true handheld does. Then Gen 8 will be on Switch as well, followed by a remake of Yellow for the 25th anniversary.
>>
>>29789665
I am not nintendo :P
>>
>>29789020
Sinnoh remake all the way, maybe SM2/Eclipse depending on what they would do with them.

Just please no more Kanto, having genwun shoved down your throat at every possible turn is already annoying.
>>
File: jew e.jpg (156KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
jew e.jpg
156KB, 800x598px
>>29789099

23 years after the events of s/m

MC boy Knocks up Lillie after Kanto/MC girl GETs knocked up by Gladion for some reason

They have a kid

MC boy/girl abandon you and leave you with the other parent. They went on an adventure to do former MC stuff.

You, the new MC fall into a depression. This is your eclipse phase. Your parent gives you a small little useless floette. Together you go out on an adventure and bond more and more. He helps lift your depression and you make new friends, you beat the alola league. The Second Sun has finally arisen(Sun 2 begins) and you can travel between Kanto and Alola to dick around while trying to find the missing MC parent. On your adventures, you encounter N's wife's son and you instantly hate each other retreat into the Kantonese mountains and fuck eachother for eternity. Whenever he is about to cum he says "It's time to release!"., Doesn't matter if you chose the boy or girl. You got dicked down by the spawn of N.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.