[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnofetuses BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 13

File: 02 .png (446KB, 938x564px) Image search: [Google]
02 .png
446KB, 938x564px
FR/LF sequels confirmed for Switch
>>
I would still prefer Sinnoh remakes/sequels, but honestly, I'm all for Kanto sequels if it means we'll be seeing Lillie again.
>>
>>29787584
yeah seems like there a mix between sinnoh and kanto references. aether got infomation from canville city in sinnoh to make type null and now this. will be interesting whats the next remake
>>
>>29787584
Actually staying away from Sinnoh and picking Kanto for their shitty remake (if it turns out to be like ORAS) would make me happy
>>
>All this talk of dimension hopping
>RKS system
>Wicke connects the dimension hopping to Palkia and Giratina in her blog
Anon, stop posting.
>>
Pokemon Throwback and Red + + are better than anything GF will ever shit out.
>>
Sinnoh references come second-place like how Kalos shilled Kanto a lot and Hoenn afterwards. You can't tell me that Game Freak isn't thinking of Sinnoh with Silvally's RKS System

Either we're getting Kanto or Sinnoh again next, and since they rereleased Gen I on VC they might focus on Sinnoh. Hopefully if they do bring back Kanto, it comes with Johto as well, maybe even the Sevii Islands
>>
Switch will be an all region epic with arceus on the cover
>>
>>29787584
>being this obessed
Anon, it's not gonna happen especially after the VR releases.
>>
File: hhhehehelioptile.png (229KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
hhhehehelioptile.png
229KB, 500x333px
>Sinnoh remake
>the underground has been destroyed by the UBs
>>
>>29787584

https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

>You see... while we do not know if it was because of Nihilego’s neurotoxins, her fusion with that beast, or the strain of the Z-Power... the ill effects of this episode on Madam Lusamine’s body and mind have been undeniable. She has hardly roused since.

>But Miss Lillie found a ray of hope in a book that she remembered reading long ago.

>It was regarding a man named Bill, who invented the Pokémon Storage System used in our PCs.

>This inventor, who lives in the Kanto region, once combined himself with a Pokémon in an experiment that apparently went awry...

>Just like Lusamine...

>The records of this event, however, say that he was separated from the Pokémon by using his Teleporter and a Cell Separation System

>Perhaps using the same kind of procedure on Madam Lusamine will be able to remove the last of the beast’s poisons from her system. That is what Miss Lillie was hoping when she headed to Kanto

She's going to Kanto to see Bill and figure how to cure her mother's illness.
>>
>>29787584
HD Switch remake of Gen 1 with a Johto post-game could be fun.
>>
Remakes confirmed for 3DS.
>>
>>29787584
>Kanto sequels

I would be curious to see what they could add to Kanto to make it more interesting. Honestly, though, I'm a bit tired of them milking Gen I's cock.
>>
File: END IT.jpg (127KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
END IT.jpg
127KB, 960x640px
>a kanto game
>AGAIN

you have no idea how supremely enraged I would be
>>
>>29787943
Why the fuck did they put so many Kanto references in Kalos? There was no reason for any of them

Megas would have probably been a much better anniversary present than Alolan forms and all the unnecessary shit that they ripped off from Kanto like Snorlax blocking the road, Mewtwo in the Unknown Dungeon or the Legendary Birds make the game feel half-assed and takes away its identity

Like they promoted the fact you can get Kanto starters that might as well replace your Kalos starters. What the fuck was with all the pandering?
>>
Good. Sinnoh was shit anyways.
>>
>>29787721
>wishful thinking
>>
If they did a Kanto game I hope it's pure and utter shit so all genwunners will kill themselves in despair.
>>
File: 1474157728712.png (129KB, 294x317px) Image search: [Google]
1474157728712.png
129KB, 294x317px
Thank god it's at least gonna be some kind of sequel. I'm tired of remakes
>>
File: gw.jpg (122KB, 720x989px) Image search: [Google]
gw.jpg
122KB, 720x989px
>>29788080
Can't be too bad, so long as they have more than just Kanto
>>
I highly doubt we're getting Gen 4 remakes this Gen.
>>
>>29787747
>They actually copypaste ORAS' "The Battle Frontier project has started!"
>>
>>29787584
I could see them making 1 remake of fr/lg and 1 remake of d/p/pt and releasing them together to change things up.
>>
>>29788516
>you go to Johto in the postgame

>>29788392
End this meme.
>>
>>29788527

This, Gen 3 remakes didn't happen in Gen 5, but 6 instead
>>
>>29787584
So I can awaken Leaf Sama.
>>
From a marketing perspective, it'd make the most sense to wait until Switch.
Remember, this is GENERATION ONE we're talking about here, it's automatically placed in a throne above every other generation thanks to nostalgiafags and normies.
>>
>>29788575
he's right tho
>>
>>29787584
Oh shit. Does that mean she'll be returning with Ash back to Kanto in the anime as well?
>>
>>29788392
this
>>
>>29787721
how I wish
>>
>>29787641
>inb4 they remake sinnoh and kanto
>>
>>29788754
it all comes together
>>
>>29788754
>Remaking best regions
Just add Johto and I'll never need another game
>>
>>29787584
It's more plausible to say Sun + Moon might get a 3rd version with Switch involved and that Pokemon Bank is being upgraded to be platform agnostic.
>>
>>29787759
It's really nice that they paid attention to the lore this deeply.
>>
>>29787584
>Kanto in 6 of the last 7 gens

I can't
>>
screencap this or don't

nearish future:

-GAME FREAK intend on surprising you by merging S/M's sequel into D/P remakes for the 3DS with new names
-there's going to be two box legendaries on each 'box', the two you expect to feature won't be palkia and dialga
-they'll be cresselia and darkrai
-distortion world will feature again, making use of the 2DS/3DS gyroscope
-the games won't be marketed as remakes but direct sequels (not numbered) to Sun and Moon even though they will mainly take place in Sinnoh
-from now onwards, masuda & the team are not accepting D/P remake questions and saying 'there's no plans for more remakes' when pressed because they dont want them treated as remakes
-dialga and palkia have been playing tricks that will explain events in X/Y, OR/AS and S/M and wrap up loose ends

gen 8:

-not on the 3DS, probably switch because new models are being made (not pokken)
-no working titles
-set in a cold region, possibly nordic?
-not a reboot, but aiming for a different 'atmosphere' to Gen 6 & 7.
-think masuda wants to direct this one - nobody knows

that's all i know/can say.
keep an eye on staff twitter accounts over the next year or so. it's a long time but you'll see the team visit a cold location, it will be inspiration for the region of the first gen 8 games.
>>
Inb4 they remake Kanto but it's an alternate universe where the landscape is different and most pokemon are alternate versions of their gen 1 selves,
>>
>>29789081
Playing Kanto in gen V and gen VI was awesome, right?
>>
>>29787747
kek
>>
>>29788982
>Remaking best regions
so sinnoh, hoenn, unova and johto?

rest of the regions are shit.
>>
File: 1437695059742.jpg (45KB, 399x345px) Image search: [Google]
1437695059742.jpg
45KB, 399x345px
>>29789184
>Hoenn
>Good
>>
>>29787584
Good, I love Sinnoh and I never wanted to go there in s/m, the further Sinnoh is seperated from this shitpile the better.

I'd prefer it had it's own remake anyways.
>>
>>29789184
>hoenn

lmao
>>
>>29788612
Normies is more correct. Genwunners, Johtoddlers, Hoennbabies and Sinnohfetuses, maybe even Unovabortions can all be considered nostalgiafags at this point.
>>
WHERE IS THE ROM

WHERE

GIVE IT TO ME, FUCK GF
>>
>>29788392
sinnoh was actually one of the best designed regions ever. it had a strong geographical layout with mt cornet being a powerful metaphor in it's own right.
decent challenge with 10+ trainers on each route and a few curveballs to throw you off. not to mention strongest rival battle in the franchise.
nice postgame with a mix of exploration, plot, and competitive battling with the sinnoh frontier. a lot of new pokemon are even locked to postgame with the trade evolution items in the wild.

a killer soundtrack with jazzy themes and some of the best legendaries out of any generation. introduction of the gts, wifi battles, underground and many more social features.
enough of a type variety with throwback evolutions to previous gens unlike gen 5/6. physical/special split, pokeradar dex chaining, the convenience of the poketch, etc.
the game had it all. no other gen introduced as much as gen 4 did, but that much weight became its downfall and it's ultimately known as "the slow generation".
with a remake on 3ds hardware, a sinnoh sequel could quite possibly be the best game of all time. there's so much to look forward to! not to mention distortion world in 3d!
>>
>>29790050
To each his own. It was the only region I couldn't stand.
>>
>yfw Kanto has 'Kanto forms' of Gen V and VI Pokemon
>>
>>29790130
that's completely fine. there's plenty of reasons why d/p/pt are shit and it's mostly because they're slow.
the walking speed is too slow, so the exploration takes forever. saving sometimes takes half a fucking minute.
there's useless gimmicks like ball seals and "new" contests and fucking poffins. sometimes there's like TOO many trainers and it gets frustrating.
mt cornet is like silph co mixed with mt moon. fuckloads of trainers and fuckloads of zubats. the backtracking might annoy some people too.
the swamp area is the definition of slow. it's already bad enough to walk through it but the deep puddles are the fucking worst.
cyrus as a villain just doesn't seem right either. he doesn't seem to be particularly passionate, and even gives you the master ball himself.

there's plenty to hate about d/p/pt. that's why i like to speedrun it on my phone with a 10x speedup. seems to be the only way to play it.
>>
>>29788392
This.
>>
>>29787584
Probably since the normies will jump on the gen 1 bandwagon right away,its exactly what the switch needs to sell
>>
>>29789184
>Hoenn
>Unova
>good
>>
>>29789255
>>29789277
>>29790350
samefag your taste is bad. Hoenn is best
>>
File: 1429239248540.gif (405KB, 294x222px) Image search: [Google]
1429239248540.gif
405KB, 294x222px
>>29790259
Fuck you, ball seals were great!
Everything else is on point though.
>>
>>29787584
>more of this autism
we have references to basically every game
we're getting sinnoh remakes, they're next in line
>>
File: 1477943243061.png (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477943243061.png
18KB, 600x600px
>>29787584
Good I hope they never make another remake again, ORAS was fucking terrible and proved HGSS was a fluke
>>
>>29790259
not the same anon but I like that you're at least being reasonable about it. if only other sinnohfetuses weren't so obnoxious.
>>
>>29789255
in OR/AS, yes
>>
playable lillie would be great.
>>
>>29787671
You have my interest. Tell me more.
>>
>>29790383
i knew there was gonna be at least one person who'd hate me for my ball seals bit. but they were just too hard to use.
you have to put them on specific pokemon, can't interchange them instantly, set them up in the pc, which would ultimately make your save take longer.

they're a neat idea that was poorly executed.
>>
SCREENCAP THIS
If Lillie's popularity explodes in Japan as it inevitably will they will make her Champion of a region.
>>
>>29787584
>game already loaded with Gen 1 pandering
>hahaha Sinnohfetuses BTFO xDddd just look at this line of text i found
>>
>>29790259
>cyrus isn't particularily passionate
Wasn't that the whole point he wanted to create a soulless and emotionless world
>>
File: a lovely day.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
a lovely day.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>29787584
>Kanto
Well it was fun guys. Maybe one day the other regions will revolt against the constant Kanto pandering. Until then, bye bye
>>
Kanto really could use another remake now that it's the only gen without the phys/spec split
>>
>>29790050
>best region
>all those HMs
A dealbreaker for me. But the soundtrack is GOAT.
>>
>>29787584
Be nice to have an actual home console game with exploration. They'd probably shoehorn some type of story in the original. Then after you beat it you can transfer Sun & Moon to play online battles like in Battle Revolution
>>
>>29788754
>Pokemon Red Pearl and Pokemon Blue Diamond
>>
>>29787584

Game freak pending Kanto daily.

Predictable.
>>
>>29792514
Wouldn't be too farfetch'd. You've got the Sinjoh Ruins, which connects Sinnoh to Johto. And then obviously Johto isn't too far off from Kanto.

Having a full-fledged game combining those three regions on the new Switch system is possible. Extremely possible.
>>
File: Cc3h0lVW0AAfolL.jpg-large.jpg (62KB, 968x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cc3h0lVW0AAfolL.jpg-large.jpg
62KB, 968x720px
Why are people so confident that the next games will be on the switch?
Is Nintendo going to kill the new 3ds before it even got a chance?
>>
>>29792845
Considering the graphics in SM are different than ever before, which resulted in many features being cut this go-around, moving to the Switch is inevitable. The point of the Switch is to consolidate both the handheld and home console teams onto one system. It's getting expensive for Nintendo to continue the whole handheld and home console trend as technology advances.
>>
All im hoping for a sinnoh remake are Sinnoh form for old pokemon, just like how ORAS had its own exclusive megaevolutions.
>>
File: Reeeeeeeeeeeee.png (248KB, 1000x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeeeeeeeeee.png
248KB, 1000x1166px
>>29789184
liking Hoenn is just a meme right? I literally stopped playing pokemon at 3rd gen on ruby around 3rd badge because it was trash. Tried playing emerald it was better but no where near good however beat the game and battle frontier. BF was the only good thing about it. I firmly believe every game we've had since of the main series has overall been a better game and yes this includes XY. As far as Omega goes I'll admit it made me like Maxie and Team magma but I played it for only about a two hundred hours compared to my Y version of 700ish hours. End of story hoenn is shit, I really don't understand how people like it. Garbage story, music, and characters, however omega and alpha tried to fix all this to a small degree
>>
>>29790433
ORAS is the worst hoenn, though.
>>
>>29793212
>he doesn't like Wally
>>
>>29787772
That's just a Gen 2 remake with right?
>>
>>29788125
Pokemon: The force awakens
>>
>>29793305
Literal green haired faggot fuck boi. The name doesn't help either considering my group of friends used to have a guy we called Waldo and eventually called him Wally. Any way long story short he stole some shit from most of us then vanished off the face of the planet to us
>>
>>29787584
>Red/Blue remake
No pls

>New game set in Kanto
Sweet let's do it

I want Kanto forms though GF, you can continue to ignore megas but I want regional forms in all games from now on, no exceptions you hear me?
>>
>>29793561
>New game set in kanto

I'm normally an anti gen 1 remake guy just because it would be boring as fuck HOWEVER if they breathed new life into Kanto's region and had an entirely different story I'd be all for it
>>
>>29792845
the New 3DS was never a "new" console, it was just another DS Lite, and wasn't going to extend the lifespan of the console series as a whole
hardly anyone is willing to dev for it alone anyway thanks to Nintendo's shit as usual marketing, just look at all the people asking if something or other is New 3DS exclusive
>>
>>29787671
For god's sake, we even got a rotom for a pokedex. At first I thought there was no way gen4 remakes would happen after SM, but there are too many hints.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.