[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

List of changes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: praisegenies.png (114KB, 335x593px) Image search: [Google]
praisegenies.png
114KB, 335x593px
Is there a compiled list of moves, abilities and items that were changed?

>The talonflame gale wings changes weren't noted on the gengar list as it's not an ability change but the effect was instead

>Thunderwave, dark void weren't found out like leech life was so there must be other nerfed and buffed moves

>Eviolite changes haven't been noted anywhere but are known
>>
I wonder if there's surprising nerfs or buffs out there we still haven't discovered yet.
>>
>>29787455
Is there any chance speed calcs have been changed and it hasn't been noticed? I want to believe that there's a greater purpose behind this gen's Speed.
>>
>>29787430
Can you go into detail about these changes?
>>
I heard about the eviolite nerf and the steel buff, but what are the specifics?
>>
Where are they!?!
>>
File: 147552825953.jpg (12KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
147552825953.jpg
12KB, 400x240px
>>29787500
Gale wings is only active if the pokemon is at full hp (pretty much killing talonflame)

Thunderwave was nerfed to 90% accuracy from 100%

Dark void was nerfed to 50% accuracy from 80%

Eviolite was nerfed to 20% boost instead of 50%

The sources are out there if you search them I can't be bothered with that

>>29787579
Never heard about the steel buff, what's that?
>>
>>29787430
>Eviolite was made up by /vp/ to get the causals who came here via Twitter riled up over a fake leak that was already disproven
>>
>>29787600
>Thunderwave was nerfed to 90% accuracy from 100%
For every pokemon or is it like toxic that always hits when used by a poison type but for electric types?
>>
>>29787600
The eviolite thing is wrong.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.