[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPOILERS BEWARE ALSO ZYGARDE MIGHT NOT BE AS CUCKED AS WE TOUGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1474210830490.png (552KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474210830490.png
552KB, 1279x720px
https://projectpokemon.org/research/sunmoon/storytext.txt

Click CTRL and F, type in unified in the search filter and you'll get to read some interesting texts regarding Zygarde and ALL of its formes.

SPOILERS*

It appears that, after collecting all the required cores and cells you'll get to actually keep Zygarde Complete as a permanent forme. It'll still have Power Construct as its ability because "all of the cores and cells are held together" thanks to this ability.

Though, if you are one of the lucky guys playing the rom/cia thing or whatever it's called and have finished the game/done the important stuff, especially regarding Zygarde, then PLEASE confirm or debunk this!
>>
>>29785149
Sooo, plot relevance? Be it main or post?
>>
I thought you were saying both Bewear and Zygarde were uncucked for a moment.
>>
>Zygarde
>not cucked

Impossible. Memes would never lead me astray.
>>
>>29785149
>>29785255
Lol, what does that have to do with zygarde being uncucked? Yes it's true, but it has zero plot relevance.
>>
>>29785952
Because if all of this is true, then it is only a temporary zen mode clone until the player have collected all the cores and cells!

After molding all the cores and cells into Zygarde you get the Perfect forme and according to the ingame text the ability then keeps the cores and cells together and you avoid the silly "take damage to transform" crap that gimped it till we got this new information.

Essentially, you can send out Perfect Zygarde from your party without it taking damage.
>>
>>29785952
>but it has zero plot relevance.
Still cucked, fuck that worm
>>
File: 1478591759147.jpg (14KB, 480x360px)
1478591759147.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>29786020
THANK YOU BASED GOD

Also, has there been any confirmation that 50% keeps D-Dance and E-Speed ? And what about Thousand Arrows/Waves ?
>>
>>29786020
Exactly. That's it tho.
>>
>>29786105
That will be really good for online battles though.
>>
>>29786079
you can teach it extremespeed if you have the 2nd "core"
>>
File: Core Enforcer.png (2MB, 1440x809px)
Core Enforcer.png
2MB, 1440x809px
Please let it be true.. I want to send this tank out in battle fresh with 216 base HP and 121 def while I strip the opponent team of their abilities with Core Enforcer.
>>
>>29786142
SPOILERS

HERE YA GO BOII

[~ 36]
[~ 37]
The [VAR NUM3(0000)]% stored in the Zygarde Cube will be used to assemble Zygarde 10% Forme!
The [VAR NUM3(0000)]% stored in the Zygarde Cube will be used to assemble Zygarde 50% Forme!
The [VAR NUM3(0000)]% stored in the Zygarde Cube will be used to assemble the unified Zygarde with the Power Construct Ability!
Please select the Zygarde you’d like to separate into Cells!
Once separated, the separated Zygarde cannot be put back together! You’ll lose all its moves, Ribbons— everything about it! Would you still like to separate the Zygarde you’ve selected?
Quit separation
Select another
Will you quit the separation of Zygarde?
You cannot separate Pokémon other than Zygarde!
You cannot separate the unified Zygarde with the Power Construct Ability because its Cells are bound together so tightly. Please select a Zygarde that can be separated!
Quitting separation operation!
Please select a Zygarde that can be separated!
You cannot separate that Zygarde because it’s wearing a special Ribbon!
Zygarde has been separated! The percentage in the Zygarde Cube has increased by [VAR NUM3(0000)]!
You’ll have no Pokémon left to battle! Quitting separation operation!
You cannot separate a Zygarde that is holding an item! Please take away its item before you try it again!
It is called “[VAR COLOR(0001)]assembly[VAR COLOR(0000)]” when Zygarde is formed from the Cells stored in the Zygarde Cube!
It is called “[VAR COLOR(0001)]separation[VAR COLOR(0000)]” when Zygarde is turned into Cells and put into the Zygarde Cube!
There are two ways to achieve Zygarde assembly. One is to take a Zygarde in your party and add to it the Cells stored in the Zygarde Cube! The other way is to assemble the Cells stored in the Zygarde Cube to form a whole new Zygarde!
>>
>>29786079
Dragon Dance seems to be removed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.