[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Battle Tree Multi Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: F2F3p1P.png (26KB, 195x123px) Image search: [Google]
F2F3p1P.png
26KB, 195x123px
So do we know if we can pair with trial captains in the Battle Tree for multi battles? Or what characters can be "scouted" overall?
I want to team up with these two qts.
>>
>>29785109
No idea yet. This would almost redeem the lack of triples in BT for me.
>>
>>29785109
I'm really hoping Trial Captains and Elite 4 are avaliable both as oponents and as partners.
I wouldn't say it would make up for the small number of returning characters, but they are cool characters as well and I'd like to spend time battling with them.
>>
>>29785422
Yeah, the other 9 are kind of lackluster, adding the trial captains and E4 would really help things.

But there's no confirmation one way or another and it's quite a pain. I hope someone knows.
>>
I sure as fuck don't want to team up with fucking Wally. I want to kick his shota ass to a curb. That asshole totally gets rid of his ralts and becomes a smogonfag in a mad ascent for power. I want to destroy him.
>>
>>29785109
that'd be nice but all the people that got the rom are fucking scrubs that didn't even get into postgame yet, so no one knows.
>>
File: 78669787665.png (66KB, 512x256px)
78669787665.png
66KB, 512x256px
>>29785109
I also need to know this, I want to team up with both of them as well, Mallow and Nurse Joy too
If the only bros that came back were Red and Green I might as well enjoy some waifus, if only some more characters like Sabrina, Karen, Clair or the stat trainers had made it in, knowing there's only like 10 returning characters is gay as fuck
>>
See >>29785838

It seems there are no actual characters in the Battle Tree other than those 9.
No Trial Captains, no E4, fucking nothing.
>>
>>29786117
You could shove a billiard ball up my urethra and it wouldn't be as bad as this, fuck this game even further
I guess I'll just use fucking Homebrew to keep saves right before starting Lana and Mallow's trials
>>
>>29786117
I seriously hope this is wrong and they aren't looking in the right place...
You'd expect with so many anons playing the damn thing we'd have some definite info already, but seems they aren't sharing shit or are too scrub to go anywhere fast.
>>
>>29786198
Same. I don't understand why they didn't implement something that would have taken no effort. I said this in the other thread too, this is not asking for a Battle Frontier or for as many returning characters as the PWT. It's the barest fucking mininum one would expect from a facility that functions like the Battle Tree does, revolving around battling and teaming up with famous trainers.
>>
>>29786264
And that would require no more effort than copying what already is in the game and maybe writing a handful of lines.
>>
That's just bullshit. But until some of the playing anons gets there to confirm, I think we won't know for sure.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.