[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protagonist names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: protags.png (272KB, 640x752px)
protags.png
272KB, 640x752px
Not sure if this has been asked/answered before but do we know the 'canon' names of these two yet?
>>
The one you don't choose is not an NPC in the game. At all. It's ""Leaf"" all over again.

In this case, all you have to go on are the previously established demo/trailer names that we've known for months, which were Sun/Moon and Elio/Selene.

If you absolutely can't accept even that much, then they are like Leaf and nameless.

TL;DR denial"WOOOW JUST LIKE XAVIER/YVONNE/BLAIR/WHITLEA/ORLANDO RIGHT"fags were wrong.
>>
>>29785141
I'd heard the one you didn't choose wasn't in, but I wasn't sure if they had any kind of default names or anything in the data. Elio and Selene work fine then imo.
>>
Boy is Tida, girl is Yuna.
>>
>>29785240
kek
>>
>>29785206
There wasn't any.
Also the game won't accept a "blank" name.
>>
>>29785097
There are no names for them, they don't show up in the game.

In one of the trailers the boy was called Elio and the girl Selene, I'm running with that.

The names of protags normally have some meaning behind them, so those work.

(H)elio(s) the god of the sun
Selene the goddess of the moon

But no, they don't have canon names this time around, they're in the same boat as "Leaf," "Kris," and "Silver."
>>
Probably Elio and Selene.

I'm going name my guy Elio.
>>
chicken-chan forever
>>
Still no customization leaks I presume?
>>
>>29785097
Chicken-chan
Repeat after me: C H I C K E N - C H A N
>>
>>29785097
Sun and Moon.

Didn't you play the demo?
>>
>>29785889
I did, but Brendan was called Orlando in the ORAS demo and that's not his canon name, so I was unsure. The same is true of demos at prerelease events for older gens.
>>
File: MayaEPPortrait.png (18KB, 119x151px) Image search: [Google]
MayaEPPortrait.png
18KB, 119x151px
Tatsuya and Maya.
>>
>>29786374
Orlando and Anna are the protagonist names

Brendan and May are the rival names
>>
>>29785097
Leo (from Solgaleo)
Luna (from Lunala)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.